Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Other Good Alternative Do You Use For Cooking Apart From Kerosene? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Other Good Alternative Do You Use For Cooking Apart From Kerosene? (635 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Other Good Alternative Do You Use For Cooking Apart From Kerosene? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
There is economic recession in the country and the price of Kerosene has skyrocketed. The use of Kerosene in homes for cooking is now becoming the rich birthright alone. Well, as for me and my household, we have switched over to charcoal. My mom bought a full bag of charcoal worth N2500 and she is really enjoying it. She complain with the use of Kerosene not only the cost but the way it easily get exhausted probably because it’s diluted. Which other good alternative do you use for cooking apart from Kerosene?

Lalasticlala, let's get response smiley
Re: What Other Good Alternative Do You Use For Cooking Apart From Kerosene? by yanabasee(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
O'men... Na firewood sure pass oh!..

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Apple Coated With Wax Imported Into Nigeria (watch) / LOOKING FOR DISTRIBTORS NATIONWIDE / Farm Fresh Jumbo Eggs For Delivery In Port Harcourt And Akwa Ibom @ #900/crate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.