Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid (5978 Views)

How Muslims Avoid Hell(smh) / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Post the links where these questions have been answered. Liars will end up in hellfire.

grin grin how fa tongue
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Here is Udatso's thread on recycled topics(mostly by truthman2012) where many refutal links were posted https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics

It is not about recycled topics, its about giving answers to the questions. Why not be sincere for once?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by annunaki2(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
annunaki2:

My own small kweshun: Why did mohamed get involved in caravan raids(armed robbery) as a means of gaining wealth to finance his jihad. Couldn't Allah have provided a more decent source of wealth for him
Answers must include quotes from authentic islamic sources and not modern day spin doctors(al taquiya experts)
annunaki2:

Answer my own small kweshun oh!
lexiconkabir:

grin grin how fa tongue
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin grin how fa tongue
Kabiru, there's something you guys don't realize, What if i have believed a lie, and here now i am with you guys who know the truth, don't you know that your manner of approach and your patience to answer these troubling questions can really open my understanding up?

Anytime a question is asked, you just jump to insults why? Is it wrong to ask questions? I may nit even be the one to benefit from your answers but a silent reader. Be reasonable pls.

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Kabiru, there's something you guys don't realize, What if i have believed a lie, and here now i am with you guys who know the truth, don't you know that your manner of approach and your patience to answer these troubling questions can really open my understanding up?

Anytime a question is asked, you just jump to insults why? Is it wrong to ask questions? I may nit even be the one to benefit from your answers but a silent reader. Be reasonable pls.

But all you know is insults, and really, insults discourage me a lot....try and reduce your insults.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

But all you know is insults, and really, insults discourage me a lot....try and reduce your insults.
Kabiru, If you are sincere you'll admit that i have never insulted you directly, i mean you as an individual. But when we point out the things that your prophet Muhammed had done, you take it personal as insults. When you call Our Lord Jesus names, i don't get insulted, why do you?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Kabiru, If you are sincere you'll admit that i have never insulted you directly, i mean you as an individual. But when we point out the things that your prophet Muhammed had done, you take it personal as insults. When you call Our Lord Jesus names, i don't get insulted, why do you?

You've insulted me many times na, don't lie grin, many threads are still there o, infact the last thread we met, you insulted me directly......pls point out where I HAVE EVER INSULTED JESUS. smiley
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You've insulted me many times na, don't lie grin, many threads are still there o, infact the last thread we met, you insulted me directly......pls point out where I HAVE EVER INSULTED JESUS. smiley
ok, am sorry i insulted you. lets work pass that. Now on the issue at hand. A teacher doesn't get tired of answering questions. Lets answer the questions over again, for the sake of the new Comers.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

ok, am sorry i insulted you. lets work pass that. Now on the issue at hand. A teacher doesn't get tired of answering questions. Lets answer the questions over again, for the sake of the new Comers.

You showed maturity. I will give you the answers.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

You showed maturity. I will give you the answers.
Ok, thanks.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Lol, I have forgotten about all that, as for the questions, a more knowledgeable brother has promised to answer the questions, let's wait for him cool.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection when there are people already in heaven.

Muhammad peace be upon him travel to Up/sky with angel Jibril, there he has seen many things. Muslim who died as a Muslim and his good deed surpass his bad need, cannot go to hell fire. No where its said you will go to hell fire b4 resurrection.

Bring your evidence if what you said it true.

Exalted is He who took His Servant by
night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-
Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We
have blessed, to show him of Our signs.
Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing. 17:1

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

[/quote.1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection when there are people already in heaven.

Muhammad peace be upon him travel to Up/sky with angel Jibril, there he has seen many things. Muslim who died as a Muslim and his good deed surpass his bad need, cannot go to hell fire. No where its said you will go to hell fire b4 resurrection.

No sir, am not the Op oo. Am just an observer. am here to learn sir.
Direct the question to the Op. Thanks though for answering.

cc: Truthman12 a question here for you.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, I have forgotten about all that, as for the questions, a more knowledgeable brother has promised to answer the questions, let's wait for him cool.
Ok then.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:
No sir, am not the Op oo. Am just an observer. am here to learn sir. Direct the question to the Op. Thanks though for answering.
cc: Truthman12 a question here for you.
Then am not going to answer him. He is not truth man but lie man.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Demmzy15(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

How is this relevant to the OP?
Answer na!
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection when there are people already in heaven.

Is this only one you can attempt despite your promise to deal with all of them?

Read this as evidence you are looking for:

https://www.nairaland.com/2314493/why-muslims-not-afraid-death

Now the question still remains: why will muslims first go to hellfire pending the Resurrection Day when there are people already in heaven?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Is this only one you can attempt despite your promise to deal with all of them?

Read this as evidence you are looking for:

https://www.nairaland.com/2314493/why-muslims-not-afraid-death

No. look my previous post, you will see d reason why I would not. but if you yourself want the answer, then I will respond 2 you. make evidence for each question. Muslim/Islam says this that, why this why that make reference. every question I will also make my own reference weda Qur'an, Hadith, or even logical.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

No. look my previous post, you will see d reason why I would not. but if you yourself want the answer, then I will respond 2 you. make evidence for each question. Muslim/Islam says this that, why this why that make reference. every question I will also make my own reference weda Qur'an, Hadith, or even logical.

What I discovered is that your knowledge of Islam is shallow, hence you asking for reference to each question as if the questions are not true. Even by asking for evidence for muslims going to hell pending Resurrection Day as if it is not true is a proof that your knowledge of Islam is little.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

What I discovered is that your knowledge of Islam is shallow, hence you asking for reference to each question as if the questions are not true. Even by asking for evidence for muslims going to hell pending Resurrection Day as if it is not true is a proof that your knowledge of Islam is little.

its a blatant lie. it does not exist. All Muslim go to hell b4 resurrection. Greatest lie of the century.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2574295/religion-promises-followers-hell#37648336
that's a short answer to the hell fire thing.....
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

its a blatant lie. it does not exist. All Muslim go to hell b4 resurrection. Greatest lie of the century.

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant.The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770:

Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

The above verse and hadith show that all muslims will first land in hell at death and some to be removed and made to enter paradise on the Resurrection Day. When I said you lack knowledge of Islam, is it not true now?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant.The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770:

Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

The above verse and hadith show that all muslims will first land in hell at death and some to be removed and made to enter paradise on the Resurrection Day. When I said you lack knowledge of Islam, is it not true now?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. [b]Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant.[/b]The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

The above verse shows all muslims will first land in hell at death and some to be removed and made to enter paradise on the Resurrection Day. When I said you lack knowledge of Islam, is it not true now?

Hahahahaha. You don't know Qur'an, you twist and translate the way you like. Let me educate you what it means.
Every soul shall died including you and I.

only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise

If your wrong deeds surpass your right deeds, example Good 40 and Bad 60. You will enter fire first b4 Paradise, not in side grave but on the day of resurrection, the day of judgement. Only Muslim who their wrong surpass their right. No Muslim whose good deed surpass bad deed will enter fire, never ever

Secondly. You see the reason I ask you for reference, the question you ask is not the same as this. The first allegation is every Muslim will enter hell b4 resurrection... You see your lie?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahahahaha. You don't know Qur'an, you twist and translate the way you like. Let me educate you what it means.
Every soul shall died including you and I.

If your wrong deeds surpass your right deeds, example Good 40 and Bad 60. You will enter fire first b4 Paradise, not in side grave but on the day of resurrection, the day of judgement. Only Muslim who their wrong surpass their right. No Muslim whose good deed surpass bad deed will enter fire, never ever

Secondly. You see the reason I ask you for reference, the question you ask is not the same as this. The first allegation is every Muslim will enter hell b4 resurrection... You see your lie?

Comment on the above hadith and let's see.

"Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant" Quran 3:185

What does that mean?

[Quran 19:71-72]
71.There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
72 Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

There is not one of you (muslims) means all of you.

We shall rescue those who kept from evil means both the pious and the evil ones will be inside fire first before the pious will be rescued.

What is your explanation to those?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=talkingtruth post=49299341][/quote]

You cannot explain what you don't understand. Let me explain.

The bridge to Paradise is call Surat through which all mankind Christian, Muslim, etc will pass, below it is hell. Muslim whose good deed pass wrong deed will pass to Paradise. Non Muslim and Muslim whose wrong deed pass good will felt down from the bridge into fire. The sirat is a bridge, below it is fire.

(The Sirat Bridge will be set over Hell. The first
prophet who will cross it with his nation will be I.)
[Bukhari]

(On the Day of Resurrection I will stand by the side
of the Sirat Bridge and wait for my nation to cross
it. Allahu ta'ala will say, "Ask for whatever you
want. Intercede for whomever you wish, for your
intercession will be accepted." After interceding for
my nation, I will continue entreating, and I will not
rise to my feet until He says, "Put all people into
Paradise who said La ilaha ill-Allah once with
ikhlas and died with faith.) [Imam-i Ahmad]
(Crossing the Sirat Bridge depends on everybody's
light. Some will cross it in the twinkling of an eye;
some, like lightning; some, like a falling star;
some, like a running horse. He who has very little
light will creep facedown. His hands and feet will
slip, and he will cling to it again. At long last, he
will break free from it by creeping and creeping.)
[Tabarani]

(Whoever loves my Ahl-i Bait and companions
much, his feet will not slip when he crosses the
Sirat Bridge.) [Daylami]

(None of the holders of bid'a will be able to cross
the Sirat . They will fall into Hell.) [Ibn 'Asakir]

(Hellfire will say to Believers, "O the Believer! Pass
over me quickly, for your light is extinguishing my
fire."wink [Tabarani] [b]

Below is an example on how the fire is below the bridge sketch by someone.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
The people of understanding believe that some of the Muslims will enter Paradise without being brought to account or being punished, and some of them will enter Paradise after being brought to account, and some will enter Paradise after being punished in Hell as Allaah wills, then He will bring them forth from it.

The fact that these people are brought forth from Hell then admitted to Paradise will not cause them any sorrow or distress in Paradise, because Paradise is the abode of delight, and they will have whatever the other people of Paradise will have, as mentioned in the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

Those that enter hell first are those whose bad deeds outweighed their good deeds.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us about how these people will be after they are brought forth from Hell. That includes the following:

1 – They will be thrown into the River of Life, and will grow anew.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.”

So as we can see from the emboldened, some will enter Paradise (without entering hell) and some will enter hell, it is after that those who had an atom of faith(weak Muslims with weak faith, that their bad deeds outweighed their good deeds) will then be removed from hell.

2 – They will be known as al-Jahannamiyyoon (the hellish ones) or “ ‘utaqa’ al-Jabbaar” (those ransomed by the Compeller, i.e., Allaah), then this name will be lifted from them.

The name al-Jahannamiyyoon is the plural of jahannami, i.e., hellish (of or pertaining to Hell), What is meant is that Allaah has ransomed them from Hell.

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Some people will be brought forth from the Fire after its flames touch them (and change their colour), then they will be admitted to Paradise, and the people of Paradise will call them al-Jahannamiyyoon.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6191).

Ahmad (12060) narrated from Anas:

“… they will enter Paradise and the people of Paradise will say: These are al-Jahannamiyyoon.” But al-Jabbaar (the Compeller – Allaah) will say: ‘No, rather they are the ones ransomed by al-Jabbaar, may He be glorified and exalted.’”

From here again, we see that the people that once entered hell will be called jahannamiyoon, which implies SOME PEOPLE NEVER ENTERED HELL AT ALL, and in that hadith they were called people of Paradise, where the people of Paradise will call the people of hell jahannamiyoon.

And Allaah knows best.

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Comment on the above hadith and let's see.

What does that mean?

In the fire, both Muslim who perform shirk, Muslim with other sins, and non Muslims are also present. The only category that will make it out after burning is Muslim with sins but not shirk.

"Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to
enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant" Quran
3:185

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may
Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “ When
the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the
people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever
had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart,
bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they
will come out like burned skeletons, and they will
turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River
of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in
the silt left by a flood.”
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

[Quran 19:71-72]
71.There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
72 Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

There is not one of you (muslims) means all of you.

We shall rescue those who kept from evil means both the pious and the evil ones will be inside fire first before the pious will be rescued.

What is your explanation to those?

This was replied to last year, here;

https://www.nairaland.com/2574295/religion-promises-followers-hell#37648336

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

You cannot explain what you don't understand. Let me explain.

The bridge to Paradise is call Surat through which all mankind Christian, Muslim, etc will pass, below it is hell. Muslim whose good deed pass wrong deed will pass to Paradise. Non Muslim and Muslim whose wrong deed pass good will felt down from the bridge into fire. The sirat is a bridge, below it is fire.

(The Sirat Bridge will be set over Hell. The first
prophet who will cross it with his nation will be I.)
[Bukhari]

(On the Day of Resurrection I will stand by the side
of the Sirat Bridge and wait for my nation to cross
it. Allahu ta'ala will say, "Ask for whatever you
want. Intercede for whomever you wish, for your
intercession will be accepted." After interceding for
my nation, I will continue entreating, and I will not
rise to my feet until He says, "Put all people into
Paradise who said La ilaha ill-Allah once with
ikhlas and died with faith.) [Imam-i Ahmad]
(Crossing the Sirat Bridge depends on everybody's
light. Some will cross it in the twinkling of an eye;
some, like lightning; some, like a falling star;
some, like a running horse. He who has very little
light will creep facedown. His hands and feet will
slip, and he will cling to it again. At long last, he
will break free from it by creeping and creeping.)
[Tabarani]

(Whoever loves my Ahl-i Bait and companions
much, his feet will not slip when he crosses the
Sirat Bridge.) [Daylami]

(None of the holders of bid'a will be able to cross
the Sirat . They will fall into Hell.) [Ibn 'Asakir]

(Hellfire will say to Believers, "O the Believer! Pass
over me quickly, for your light is extinguishing my
fire."wink [Tabarani] [b]

Below is an example on how the fire is below the bridge sketch by someone.

The Christians have nothing to do with what Islam believes. Jesus said in my father's house are many mansions and is coming back to take us to where he is. That is a promise certain. I'm sure you know Jesus is in heaven. He is not waiting in hell with Muhammad.

Now, to your point. People are already in heaven, why do you have to stay in hell and cross a bridge to heaven? Why didn't those in heaven wait with other muslims in hell and cross a bridge on Resurrection Day?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice

There are 12 questions in the op but you attempted only one unsuccessfully.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:
FriendChoice

There are 12 questions in the op but you attempted only one unsuccessfully.

That answer is perfect and correct. Go and ask any Muslim scholar you know. It doesn't matter you agree or not. I have answered. I said am not going to answered the op, I will answer you yourself if you want. Bring prof for anything you ask.

The first question I said no where in Qur'an says you will enter hell b4 resurrection. You said I don't have knowledge. You go and look 4 the verse and it shows you're lieing. The verse talk about after resurrection not b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' / The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.