Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid (5939 Views)

How Muslims Avoid Hell(smh) / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

The Christians have nothing to do with what Islam believes. Jesus said in my father's house are many mansions and is coming back to take us to where he is. That is a promise certain. I'm sure you know Jesus is in heaven. He is not waiting in hell with Muhammad.

Now, to your point. People are already in heaven, why do you have to stay in hell and cross a bridge to heaven? Why didn't those in heaven wait with other muslims in hell and cross a bridge on Resurrection Day?

Who said you will stay in hell b4 going Paradise. Don't fool yourself. You only pass in a bridge, and your deed will determined weda u fall down in to hell or you pass to Paradise, and that is the Judgement day 4 u.

Agree or don't agree. Bible say it or did not doesn't concern us, bcuz the Bible of b4 is not ov the corrupted 1 today
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

That answer is perfect and correct. Go and ask any Muslim scholar you know. It doesn't matter you agree or not. I have answered. I said am not going to answered the op, I will answer you yourself if you want. Bring prof for anything you ask.

The first question I said no where in Qur'an says you will enter hell b4 resurrection. You said I don't have knowledge. You go and look 4 the verse and it shows you're lieing. The verse talk about after resurrection not b4

Just in case you don't know, the person you are replying now is the op with his other account.

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Just in case you don't know, the person you are replying now is the op with his other account.

Thank you Sir. Let me ignore him.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir

So as we can see from the emboldened, some will enter Paradise (without entering hell) and some will enter hell, it is after that those who had an atom of faith(weak Muslims with weak faith, that their bad deeds outweighed their good deeds) will then be removed from hell.

From here again, we see that the people that once entered hell will be called jahannamiyoon, which implies SOME PEOPLE NEVER ENTERED HELL AT ALL, and in that hadith they were called people of Paradise, where the people of Paradise will call the people of hell jahannamiyoon.

And Allaah knows best

Quran 19:71-72]
71.There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

72 Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

Here we are told that all muslims without distinction are going to hell and that is the fixed ordinance or decree of Allah. But subsequently , some will be rescued. There is no one of you means all of you. In the habit above, those Muhammad will lead those that will cross. Is Muhammad a weak Muslim?

Again: Quranl 3:185 Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Here is referring to every soul and not a class of people.

I was wonder why muslims rely on other sources of information other than the Quran.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Quran 19:71-72]
71.There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

72 Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

Here we are told that all muslims without distinction are going to hell and that is the fixed ordinance or decree of Allah. But subsequently , some will be rescued.

Again: Quranl 3:185 Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Here is referring to every soul and not a class of people.

I was wonder why muslims rely on other sources of information other than the Quran.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Your explanation does not hold water. You said it is the weak muslims that will enter hell before some will be removed. But unfortunately, Muhammad will lead them in crossing the bridge. Is Muhammad a weak muslim? That debunks your point totally.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
All Christian Will Go To Hell Without Exception

[b]For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

Roman 1:18-25

[b] Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Is a Man and Servant of God

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)
" a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

God is Spirit and Have No Flesh

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Have Bone And Flesh

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man Neither The Son of Man While Jesus is Man And Son Of Woman

"God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

New International Version
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

King James Bible
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

For those who will say, why are you quoting old testament.

Mathew 5:16
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
[/b]

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

https://www.nairaland.com/3332430/all-christians-go-hell-fire
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Your explanation does not hold water. You said it is the weak muslims that will enter hell before some will be removed. But unfortunately, Muhammad will lead them in crossing the bridge. Is Muhammad a weak muslim? That debunks your point totally.

Is crossing the same thing as entering?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who is able to try the other questions having been done with the first attempted.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Is crossing the same thing as entering?

Crossing from where?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Crossing from where?

Through a bridge, if you want to cross on top water through a canoe, are you in the water?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by butterfly88(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

have you made indepth research about the bridge otherwise known as the sirat? If you have then you are untruthful,inobjective and sentimental..

If you haven't as is clear from your lines please do before making claims...it's pathetic how you despise other people's practice without understanding it correctly or rather understanding it sentimentally
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Crossing from where?

Crossing here below

@lexiconkabir

[b]For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man Neither The Son of Man While Jesus is Man And Son Of Woman

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

King James Bible
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
[/b]

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Through a bridge, if you want to cross on top water through a canoe, are you in the water?

My question is: where are they before trying to cross?

Every evidence I have provided shows they are crossing from hell including Muhammad. But all other Prophet's are in heaven already, why is Muhammad an exception?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Every evidence I have provided shows they are crossing from hell including Muhammad. But all other Prophet's are in heaven already, why is Muhammad an exception?

talkingtruth:

Crossing from where?

Crossing here below

@lexiconkabir

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Why clinge on unclear proofs where clear proofs like this exist;

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.”

Moreover does it make sense to you that Muhammad will say with his own mouth that he will be in hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Crossing here below

@lexiconkabir

Nothing in your link shows the Christians are going to hell. I wonder how you could interpret those Bible passages the way you did. You don't understand the Quran you are trained, how can you you understand the Bible?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Why clinge on unclear proofs where clear proofs like this exist;

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.”

Moreover does it make sense to you that Muhammad will say with his own mouth that he will be in hell?

Which is more authentic, hadith or Quran?

Quran unequivocally states all muslims by Allah's decree are going to hell first and you are here saying a hadith says otherwise. No wa o!!!
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Nothing in your link shows the Christians are going to hell. I wonder how you could interpret those Bible passages the way you did. You don't understand the Quran you are trained, how can you you understand the Bible?

The Bible said so, for Bible have no commentary [Hadith] unlike Qur'an. Every tom and Jerry can explain it Unlike Qur'an.

The Bible say you must go to hell because you know the truth of what God Is, you decided to worship the mortal creature, rather than the immortal creator. Bible say not Qur'an neither me nor lexiconkabir

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
The first person to enter Paradise will be our Prophet Muhammad (saw) and the first nation to enter Paradise will be his ummah(we Muslims) The first member of this ummah to enter will be Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (ra).

Muslim also reported from Anas that the Messenger of Allaah (saw) said: "I will come to the gates of paradise and ask for it to be opened. The gatekeeper will ask, "Who are you?" I will say, "Muhammad". The gatekeeper will say, "I was ordered not to open the gate for anyone else before you"".

Bukhaari, Muslim and an-Nasa'i report from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said: "We are the last, but we will be the first on the Day of Resurrection. We will be the first of mankind to enter Paradise".

Abu Dawood reports from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said, "Jibreel came to me, and showed me the gate of Paradise through which my ummah will enter". Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah (saw), would that I had been with you to see it!". The Messenger of Allah (saw) "But you, O Abu Bakr, will be the first of my ummah to enter Paradise".

So, this clear proofs debunks all claims of hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The first person to enter Paradise will be our Prophet Muhammad (saw) and the first nation to enter Paradise will be his ummah(we Muslims) The first member of this ummah to enter will be Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (ra).

Muslim also reported from Anas that the Messenger of Allaah (saw) said: "I will come to the gates of paradise and ask for it to be opened. The gatekeeper will ask, "Who are you?" I will say, "Muhammad". The gatekeeper will say, "I was ordered not to open the gate for anyone else before you"".

Bukhaari, Muslim and an-Nasa'i report from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said: "We are the last, but we will be the first on the Day of Resurrection. We will be the first of mankind to enter Paradise".

Abu Dawood reports from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said, "Jibreel came to me, and showed me the gate of Paradise through which my ummah will enter". Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah (saw), would that I had been with you to see it!". The Messenger of Allah (saw) "But you, O Abu Bakr, will be the first of my ummah to enter Paradise".

So, this clear proofs debunks all claims of hell.

Thank you my bro. Give the liar his lie back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Which is more authentic, hadith or Quran?

Quran unequivocally states all muslims by Allah's decree are going to hell first and you are here saying a hadith says otherwise. No wa o!!!

The scriptures of Islam is not just the Quran, but Quran and hadith, the Quran says follow Muhammad, Muhammad said he was given the Quran and something similar to it(i.e the sunnah) and he asked us to hold on tight to his sunnah(hadith), some narrations says bite on the sunnah with your back molars, this implies, Islam depends on both Quran and hadith(the authentic ones).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Let the unbiased readers judge what we have said about muslims going to hell but Im sure Allah will tell you he had told you his mind.

Now that you are ready to answer the questions, let us advance to others.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:
Let the unbiased readers judge what we have said about muslims going to hell but Im sure Allah will tell you he had told you his mind.

Now that you are ready to answer the questions, let us advance to others.

[quote author=talkingtruth post=49301685]

Answer this before we advanced, the wrath of God is already on you 4 worshiping mortal.

The Bible say you must go to hell because you know the truth of what God Is, you decided to worship the mortal creature, rather than the immortal creator. Bible say not Qur'an neither me nor lexiconkabir

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The scriptures of Islam is not just the Quran, but Quran and hadith, the Quran says follow Muhammad, Muhammad said he was given the Quran and something similar to it(i.e the sunnah) and he asked us to hold on tight to his sunnah(hadith), some narrations says bite on the sunnah with your back molars, this implies, Islam depends on both Quran and hadith(the authentic ones).

But why should there be contradictions between Muhammad and Allah? This is not the first time there would be such contradiction. Allah commanded muslims to marry a maximum of four wives but Muhammad defied that command and married about eleven. Allah put marriageable age of a girl to when she is matured but Muhammad also defied it and married a six years old Aisha. Who is superior, Allah or Muhammad? This is just by the way as it is not related to the subject of this thread.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

But why should there be contradictions between Muhammad and Allah? This is not the first time there would be such contradiction. Allah commanded muslims to marry a maximum of four wives but Muhammad defied that command and married about eleven. Allah put marriageable age of a girl to when she is matured but Muhammad also defied it and married a six years old Aisha. Who is superior, Allah or Muhammad? This is just by the way as it is not related to the subject of this thread.

We don't have contradiction in Islam, we only have contradistinction.

Meanwhile counter the verse of your book. Or believe Christianity is false. or call your pastor to tell you the answer. That is why Jesus is s Muslim not Christian cux God is not the author of lies and confusion.

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

We don't have contradiction in Islam, we only have contradistinction.

Meanwhile counter the verse of your book. Or believe Christianity is false. or call your pastor to tell you the answer. That is why Jesus is s Muslim not Christian cux God is not the author of lies and confusion.

Trash!!!
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Trash!!!

Below is Bible and Not trash. Say the verse is wrong. or say I don't know my religion. As simple as that.

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

But why should there be contradictions between Muhammad and Allah?

Lol, no contradiction between them, you just need explanations.

This is not the first time there would be such contradiction. Allah commanded muslims to marry a maximum of four wives but Muhammad defied that command and married about eleven

There are some things the prophet is privileged to do, and we are not, and vice versa, the prophet is allowed to marry more than four we are not, we are allowed to sleep all night without waking up to pray, but its compulsory on the prophet.

Allah put marriageable age of a girl to when she is matured but Muhammad also defied it and married a six years old Aisha. Who is superior, Allah or Muhammad? This is just by the way as it is not related to the subject of this thread.

Lol, you have to ask, what is considered as maturity to them, Aisha herself stated in tirmidhi that maturity age is 9 in their era;

"When a girl reaches the age of nine years, she is a woman." {Sunan at-Tirmidhi 409}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him Was Engage With Nana Aisha (R.D) @6 and Married Her When She Attain Puberty @9

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

1. One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then.

It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago. Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

Visit this link to see how common were the child brides in the Byzantine Empire. This article clearly states;”Child brides, whether Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the norm rather than the exception, especially from the late twelfth century”

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10
do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet’s marriage was.

1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

2-Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

It ought also be noted that Sayyidah Aisha ( RA) was engaged to Jubayr son of Mut’im before Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him. This indicates the age of marriage and engagement in Prophet’s time. However, the engagement was later nullified by Jubayr’s parents due to Abu Bakr (RA) embracing Islam. Doesn’t this indicate there was nothing bad in marrying a 9 year girl at that time? She must have been even younger when she was engaged to Jubair.

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriage with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is that the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage. If we read the hadiths, we find that right before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the Holy Prophet that she was sick and not feeling too well:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.” {Sahih BukhariVolume 5, Book 58, Number 234}

So as we can see, Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was going through some changes, indicatingthat she was going through her puberty. [/b]

6-Sayyida Aisha never showed her displeasure:

Another striking thing to observe is that among hundreds of her narrations there is not even a single one showing her displeasure about this marriage. Hence, she had no problem with this relation. Infect it is manifest from several traditions that she loved the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) too much and even felt some sort of jealousy when she found others around him. Does this not prove that she was extremely happy about this marriage? So, when she herself had no problem at all then what’s the matter of concern for others?

7. A 9-year old Thai girl gave birth:

A 9 old girl can become a mother. If youdon’t believe me then see here is the proof; The news item is from the New Straits Times,10/3/2001.

In our world today, we still have people who marry very young girls. Why should we object to someone who married a 9-year old girl 1400 years ago, whenwe still practice it today? The girl above even gave birth at the age of 9!

8-It was absolutely legal:

Prophet Muhammad’s marriage with Aisha was100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions. It is important to know that girls during the Biblical and Islamic days used to be married offat young ages when they either had their firstperiods, or their breasts start showing off. In other words, when they turn into “women”, then they getmarried off. It was quite different for men on the other hand, because physical power and the ability of living an independent life had always been and will always be a mandatory requirement for men to have in life. So men waited much longer than women in terms of getting married. The guy had to develop both his body and mind before he was ready for marriage. That is why you see girls as young as 9 or 10 were married to men as old as 30 or even older. The culture back then and in many of the world countries today (NON-MUSLIM ONES TOO) is quite different than what you live in today.And there is no divine law which is broken in marrying a girl of nine at any costs.

9-Her parents never objected:

Sayyidah Aisha’s mother and the Muslim women back then were O.K with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of theMuslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls tomarry at a very young age. When a girl’s body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage.The only reason why Sayyidah Aisha’s father, Abu Baker Al Sidique, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Sayyidah Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon
him) engaged Sayyidah Aisha for 3 years before he married her.

10-Muslims never concealed it:

Had there been any bad thinking regarding this marriage in minds of the people at that time. Muslims would have tried there best to conceal at that time. But they didn’t.

Below are ages accepted for marriage in the past by country name Deleware give their daughters hand in marriage @only 7 years old in 1880 as seen in the pics below

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:
1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

[b]6-Sayyida Aisha never showed her displeasure:

7. A 9-year old Thai girl gave birth:

8-It was absolutely legal:

9-Her parents never objected:

10-Muslims never concealed it:

Below are ages accepted for marriage in the past by country name

Which of them is 6 or 9 years like Aisha?

Besides, I don't like the way you reason. That under age girl marriage was done in delaware does not make it right. Allah said a girl must be mature before marriage and Muhammad disobeyed that command, period.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Which of them is 6 or 9 years like Aisha?
Recheck the previous post, the age Is updated at the top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? / Help Out / Five Before Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.