Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" (18344 Views)

Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / How Do I Answer Jamb Questions / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Niyeal(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm a xtian who believed in thou shall not lie! This an interview question how can i answer,
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by donbenedict(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dats a very ridiculous question... i'd reply back with a question as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by thesicilian: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Niyeal:
I'm a xtian who believed in thou shall not lie! This an interview question how can i answer,
You just answered your own question

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Officialkenshin(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
I will reply with.

"Well I'm here to render my services to the company which includes all and is not limited to anything.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by KingRex1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
"I believe the company is competent n prestigious enuf not to be in such state as to lie. Besides I'll do all in my power not to put the company in such situation..."
Simple

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Mynd44: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Reply thus

"As long as my salary alerts gets in 28th of every month, I will lie to my mother, wife, kids and dog. In fact, I am lying right now sef"

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by ladyF(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
An company claiming to have "integrity" would not put me in a situation where I would have to lie to protect her. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by veekid(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Tell em [size=15pt]yes you can [/size] if that's what will get you the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by GossipHeart(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Tell them what they need to hear.

Yes i can lie through my teeth to protect this company

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Yesaor

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Simple, short and straight to the point answer: "Yes.".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by whitebeard(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Tell them to call the CEO so as to know if this is genuine
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by eleojo23: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2016
A company that requires me to lie has no integrity in the first place undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Henrypraise: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2016
wisdom is profitable to d wise, Abraham lied to protect his family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by crackhouse(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Ask Muslims too.
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by dotna(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Chai. I dey come.

[Updated]

The answer is The integrity of this company places important on demand for honest, loyal and brilliance staff. These are the qualities that I have to protect the integrity the company and not dishonesty or being a liar. Therefore the answer is no.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by DAntivirus: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
I can not lie
Lai Muhhamed says so!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Fenzyflames: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Reply thus

"As long as my salary alerts gets in 28th of every month, I will lie to my mother, wife, kids and dog. In fact, I am lying right now sef"
lol mynd you be tiro
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian interviewers and dumb questions be like

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Brightgem(f): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Dats a very ridiculous question... i'd reply back with a question as well
Something like, I believe this company is founded on intergrity, trust... so the question is would this company ever give me a reason to have lie on its behalf.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by VhatAmazingDude: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2016
I will say

I believe certain situations call for certain actions but whatever the case, my reaction would be in the best interest of the company both in the short term and long term.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by mikzzz: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2016
ofcourse i would lie like a motherFokker to protect the source of my income. it's a no brainer!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by general111(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Telling them a yes won't give you a job because it shows you are not honest. I will tell them no, that if the company drives me to lie, then I will resign.. Afraid go catch them.. . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by chumakk: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2016
airtel customer care agents does that all times grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by ultimate73(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Its a tricky question, u can't lie to protect integrity and they won't want to employ a lier..... so just tell them KOLE WERK
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Dinocarex(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2016
This is the way I will answer the question

I will do anything within my power to protect the integrity of the company as well as to protect my integrity.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by IMASTEX: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Niyeal:
thesicilian:

You just answered your own question

Gbamm!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Brightgem(f): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2016
veekid:
Tell em [size=15pt]yes you can [/size] if that's what will get you the job
Answer like this and you have shot urself in the leg. Does anyone realise it is a trick question. u have to use sense to answer.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Denn(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2016
It is a simple test.

You cannot lie to protect integrity. Integrity that requires a lie for protection is no longer integrity.

My answer would be thus:
' In applying to work for this great organisation, I have carefully reviewed the mission and vision of the founding fathers and their quest for excellence. I do believe that if I do my job as it is expected, there would not be a need to tell a lie or falsify information. Having that in mind, I would ensure that all non disclosure agreements are fully upheld whilst I perform my job in the most efficient of manners'

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by Enrichlee(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Its a tricky question and it requires a more tricky answer. From personal experience, all I did was to answer that I will never do anything that will put the company in harm's way. The interviewer asked further to be specific Yes or No but I still maintained my answer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by weedtheweeds: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2016
lie is bad. It is not advised to lie at all. I just lied last night over very little thing that has no value even if i told the truth. I am still feeling bad within myself why i lied. we all are liars tho according to the Bible. But, try you best not to lie

meanwhile check this topic: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church?
https://www.nairaland.com/3344597/why-there-special-seats-reserved#49285527
Re: How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" by weedtheweeds: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2016
not a lie. Sarah was indeed his sister bro
Henrypraise:
wisdom is profitable to d wise, Abraham lied to protect his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.