Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (68968 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Pavore9: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Which ambulance?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Franchise21(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ilynem(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
She was clearly doing a cripwalk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by TuEase: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
May God see her through in dz hard times. I wish her self recovery.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by eleko1: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Probably sad
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by photoshoot(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Too bad..
Much stress I guess

Anyhow...

#SaiHillary
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Zabilon007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Whoever posted this crap is a terrible journalist

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kayo80(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:
That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump

I guess you have nightmares about Yoruba people everyday. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by donsteady(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
It seems they already know that she will collapsed that's why they brought in that luxury ambulance. I maybe wrong
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Josmila(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:
That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump

You seem to know so much about Hilary Clinton's health status who's in U.S, but may not know how to recite your national anthem without looking at it somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ipledge10(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's not ambulance ... Jesu shocked

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.
Don't mind the confused guy. Thank God yesterday was Sunday when I could have the time to sit back and watch foreign news media. That vehicle she entered was black in colour(not an ambulance) and she was guided into the vehicle b her aides. She's suffering from pneumonia which doesn't pose any threat to her life. She was interviewed today and I also watched her speak that she's now ok. I've seen teenagers fall sick, an adult in her 20s collapse after exercise, etc. It's normal for human beings regardless of age to fall ill. Her condition became noticeable simply because she's a public figure. People should stop making a mole out of the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by LorDBolton(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yar'dua clinton
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Trump must win this election.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by festusperry(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
WTF?? youre dumb mehn.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by festusperry(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
really vote 4 trump you stupid mehn....
Josmila:

You seem to know so much about Hilary Clinton's health status who's in U.S, but may not know how to recite your national anthem without looking at it somewhere
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by LorDBolton(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
awelekiti:
Don't mind the confused guy. Thank God yesterday was Sunday when I could have the time to sit back and watch foreign news media. That vehicle she entered was black in colour(not an ambulance) and she was guided into the vehicle b her aides. She's suffering from pneumonia which doesn't pose any threat to her life. She was interviewed today and I also watched her speak that she's now ok. I've seen teenagers fall sick, an adult in her 20s collapse after exercise, etc. It's normal for human beings regardless of age to fall ill. Her condition became noticeable simply because she's a public figure. People should stop making a mole out of the mountain.

Oga no b today

Google am way she also has a history of 'panic' attacks and mental episodes + it's reported her health is failing sef

Check it out online u will see july/august posts on her health issues

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
donsteady:
It seems they already know that she will collapsed that's why they brought in that luxury ambulance. I maybe wrong
Of course you are...because that vehicle at ground zero which hilarry was led into, was not an ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onopa:

Imagine in situation room

They told her Russia is invading poland now and then she collapse

I am not against her age, but she is not mentally, emotionally and physically fit to be president of the United States

Donald Trump is going to be the next president of the United States and there isn't anything you can do about it except cry.
She is 68 years old and she's been on the road for 16 months campaigning vigorously. How many people of that age do you think are in perfect shape. She has pneumonia and she was wearing a protective body armor. For your information , your idol Trump has a history of Alzeheimer which is equivalent of Dementia in his family through his Grandfather and Father. Trump is obese with his protruding gut and double chin. I want both candidates to release their complete medical records. So, don't make any big fuss about her sickness ,at least she will get the best medical care in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by donsteady(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
awelekiti:
Of course you are...because that vehicle at ground zero which hilarry was led into, was not an ambulance.
Bro, if I'm not mistaking, that woman lie pass Lai Mohamed
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by festusperry(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
this Onape guy is so stupid....just look at the facts you giving?? WTF..... i guess u not even in the states to kw whats really happening,.
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

First off,she's human and for someone her age who has had a very busy schedule for a year and a half now,she's bound to get weary and tired.She's running for the toughest job in the world,she isn't required to become a robot to get it.

Her doctor confirmed she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday,but here she still pulled strong for two days to pay her respects to victims and families of 9/11,last time I had that,I didn't get out of bed for a week even with antibiotics and other medications,I just couldn't,I felt too weak and especially lazy to want to do anything.That's the kind of President and Commander in Chief we want,one who pulls strong no matter the situation.

On her worst day,Secretary Clinton is a hundred times better than Trump will ever be to serve as President and Commander in chief of the United States of America.

Mind I add,Presidents fall sick all the time,White House just won't report it.George W Bush fainted in the White House after choking on his pretzel.FDR was elected in wheelchairs with polio,the list goes on.

The fact that you would question her abilities to serve as President when faced with health situation that could happen to anyone goes to show how pathetic your thoughts are.

No,Donald Trump will never be our President.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by hollandis(f): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.
Even the story has no where mentioned of any ambulance.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
I guess you watched the back of your TV set #TrumpwillmakeAmericaGreatAgain
Lucasbalo:
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by hucienda: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mrs Clinton, Mr Trump.

Now in the home-stretch.

Finish line in sight ...

The Party of FDR v The Party of Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by wristbangle: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:
[s]That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump[/s]

U don take that kain-kain again, u dis Nsukabagger?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by philo3(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
It's not easy...
Nobody said it was gonna be

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by rhektor(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rayman5:
Hmmm I suspect trump stone am small OTUMOKPO to test d microphone

A typical nollywood watcher
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hilary Clinton is just not fit enough to rule America. I wish her quick recovery to witness the emergence of 'Captain America Trump' come November 9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hilary, dey whine urself undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga no b today

Google am way she also has a history of 'panic' attacks and mental episodes + it's reported her health is failing sef

Check it out online u will see july/august posts on her health issues
All na fake. They said worse things about buhari too, before he became president. They even called him Boko Haram sponsor. There was a day punch newspaper said buhari jetted out amid health concerns...Google it if na lie. Meanwhile, buhari was in nasarawa that day, campaigning. He was surprised and in shock when he was shown the front page of punch with the caption same day in abuja after he returned to the apc secretariat from nasarawa. Don't believe everything you read online. They could be posted by her opponents just to bring her down and America is very good at that. They called Obama a silent Muslim and a terrorist before he became president, have you forgotten? Unfortunately Americans are not as gullible as many of us here . Even if you're gonna cut off their heads, they will still satisfy their conscience by supporting their preferred candidate. They said many years ago, that JF Kennedy was a sickler and would always fall sick if elected president, bla,bla,bla. Despite all the smear campaigns, Americans voted him into office. They even called his wife a man, citing some masculine features she's got.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Trapnews: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.