Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

My 4 Generations And Still Counting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4 Generations And Still Counting (31440 Views)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by MeenalKd(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nyc
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by eleko1: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congrats.it's baba God doing.thank God for the breath of life/divine protection. Above all,stop exposing ur generation to the Wicked pipu aka WInch embarassed sad
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amazing, but the probability of the Great Grand Mother to move a notch higher ie Great Great Grand Mother is 100-1 grin

Reason is that this APC government is changing good things.

But you have done very well in keeping all them fit kiss

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by brenister10: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Poorboy:
Una ugly, na the small money were una get make una look like human beings small...
Your name says a lot about you.. POOR BOY. You wey fine, you get billion dollars for bank? Sapele water with obete-ndoki weed wey you dey take don dey chop your brain wella. Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Skelewu: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lovely. smiley

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Poorboy:
Una ugly, na the small money were una get make una look like human beings small...

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by endove(f): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
congrats... I wish my maternal grandmother is still alive we would be done the same... but my great grandma is still much alive n sound.. it would ve been my daughter whom is the great great granddaughter... I the great granddaughter, my mum/the granddaughter, n my late grandma
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by endove(f): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
jhydebaba:
Anybody with 5 generations I don see 4 generations tire.
na me but unfortunately my grandma is late
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by hadura29(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adeevah:
Witch everywhere angry

you no well ooooo!!! hope say you know...

happy salah!!! grin grin grin

In my area

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Mariojane(f): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Congratssssss

Pls take care of your appearance otherwise. ...

Ur tummy though!
when you start using your flat tummy to withdraw money from bank you can tell her to work on her tummy then. Yeye advise. Nonsense
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Congratssssss

Pls take care of your appearance otherwise. ...

Ur tummy though!
unsolicited advice
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
O LORD MY GOD DON'T TAKE MY LIFE UNTIL I SEE MY 7TH GENERATIONS. PLS MY GOD LET ME SEE THEM IN SOUND HEALTH I PRAY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU AND I HAVE THE FAITH AND BELIEF GRANT ME MY HEART WISHES AND DESIRES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by koolguy88(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
waoooooooow that's gr8t
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Lovelynature(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
So lovely

God please keep my family and generations for me oo
We shall keep seeing our fourth and fifth generations
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Rebuke: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Poorboy:

Empty skull. A nitwit.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congrats!!!

It's a blessing...
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Funjosh(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
chiefcontroller:
Benefits of starting early.

Am telling you cool
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by yinkslinks(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2016
nice but una no dey take care of una belle. in few months now, awesome daughter sef go get big tummy
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by yinkslinks(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2016
i can piss in you and it gets complete again
endove:
congrats... I wish my maternal grandmother is still alive we would be done the same... but my great grandma is still much alive n sound.. it would ve been my daughter whom is the great great granddaughter... I the great granddaughter, my mum/the granddaughter, n my late grandma
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2016
congrats my dear but wetin all of una tie for belle, una for give the pikin to follow tie.
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Decryptor(m): 3:33am On Sep 12, 2016
The Great grand mother, the grand mother and the grand daughter look alike. The Mother is the odd one out. Something tells me the mother does not share the same bloodline with the other 2 women. I stand to be corrected
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by saudyarmani(m): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2016
I wonder how a stray animal had access into nairaland...ur comment shows u r a tout,ex convict, pick pocket,armed robber or from a seperated home,cos if you were brought up well...u wount use that ur leprosy fingers to type shit...omo ako igba
Poorboy:

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2016
You start when God wants you to start- nothing like early or late.
chiefcontroller:
Benefits of starting early.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by moneyMouthed: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow! This is so luvly. God help me to achieve this, amen.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by 4nobody4every1: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2016
[s][s]
Poorboy:
[/s][/s] angry angry

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Dalyjay(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2016
cute
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Emeka71(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
jbkomo:
To God be glory. We are all alive
That means you are a female.
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
You can never see men generation in this manner! angry angry

We don suffer
funny truth
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by lielbree: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
I foresee a fifth generation cos great-grandmother still looks young and healthy.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
jhydebaba:
Anybody with 5 generations I don see 4 generations tire.
Impossible
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Poorboy: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Rebuke:

Empty skull. A nitwit.
I rebuke that foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.