Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? (2006 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / Please, Who Can Teach Me How To Prepare Delicious Egusi Soup? / Pls I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Cook Concortion Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? by abbeyfel: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you for dropping by. Pls I want to start asun business as the current situation in the country calls for diversification. I want to add cocktails to the menu, but the skuchies drink in particular I don't have a clue about. Pls anyone with the knowledge of how to mix skuchies cocktail?

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for response(s)...
Re: Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? by Davash222(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
No idea, but I can still teach you how to mix Palm wine with Stout.
Re: Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? by abbeyfel: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Davash222:
No idea, but I can still teach you how to mix Palm wine with Stout.
badth guy...
Re: Help!!! Pls Anyone Out There Who Can Teach Me How To Mix Schoosies Drink? by abbeyfel: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
I guess there is no one who can help out with this

(1) (Reply)

Snail & Fresh Fish Market In Port Harcourt? / 5 Places To Get Affordable Tasty Meals In Owerri / How To Cook Ofe Akwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.