Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Obasanjo In Aguement With Buhari And Ibb. See Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obasanjo In Aguement With Buhari And Ibb. See Why (586 Views)

I Stand With Buhari?? Tufiakwa!!! / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Aguement With Buhari And Ibb. See Why by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Babangida, Obasanjo and Buhari were in a plane. Babangida said' if I throw out N1000 note from the window I would have made someone happy; Obasanjo said' if I throw out two N500 notes I would have made two people happy; again Buhari said' if I throw out five N200 notes I would have made five people happy; then the pilot heard their aguement and said' if I throw three of you out I would have made over 150 million people happy.

Who among the four men made more sense?

(1)Babangida
(2)Obasanjo
(3)Buhari
(4)Pilot
Re: Obasanjo In Aguement With Buhari And Ibb. See Why by GMbuharii: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
......The 4kn pilot.....and none of them could threaten him @ that point cos he could simply parachute away and abadon them...ibb and obj might try to maneuver the plane but buhari would need his cow stick to do anything..hehe.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Test Of Stupidity / Mark Angel Comedy: Help (episode 92)...... Hahahaha...this Video Will Make You L / Comedian Seyi Law Declares For 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.