Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) (2487 Views)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Marrying A Yoruba Woman / Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by EOOJ(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chaiiii...i know dat feeling grin grin grin

Any oda experienced fella here cool

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by braine(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by GMbuharii: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
What in the...!!!
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nonso92(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
braine:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin let me add to your laff..

https://mybadagryblog./
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by ireneony(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
EOOJ:
Chaiiii...i know dat feeling grin grin grin

Any oda experienced fella here cool
grin grin wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Romancer(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by mercichoco(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Prepared with Ajina moto spice (white maggi) and excessive oil
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by 4rmthewest(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin i don laff fall inside gutter...
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by austine4real(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
lala seeee ur brown yaansssh ur no bathe?

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by 4rmthewest(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
ajino moto? is dat the type of maggi u cook with? eeww
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
lwkmd! cheesy grin
But wait Oh. Is this about the pepper? 'cause I dey chop pepper die.
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
D;
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dafuq?
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2016
but na wa ooo.. u people for romanceland no go kill person.. but, shey na so the stew sweet pass ni? abi na pepper? na wa ooo mhisbliss come see orieoda yansh ooo.. d guy wey talk say na em be mc for ur wedding gala.. u no see as d thing black reach..?
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by mhisbliss(f): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
kelval:
but na wa ooo.. u people for romanceland no go kill person.. but, shey na so the stew sweet pass ni? abi na pepper? na wa ooo mhisbliss come see orieoda yansh ooo.. d guy wey talk say na em be mc for ur wedding gala.. u no see as d thing black reach..?
lols you be yello bar? Why d thing pain you reach heart like this
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Romancer(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
colik:
lwkmd! cheesy grin

But wait Oh. Is this about the pepper? 'cause I dey chop pepper die.
u neva chop yoruba woman pepper b4??, if u chop am you go know sey pepper pass pepper. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Romancer:
u neva chop yoruba woman pepper b4??, if u chop am you go know sey pepper pass pepper. grin grin

Lol...Oga I don chop Yoruba woman pepper before na. Na wetin I dey talk be that. Pepper pass pepper true true...I never chop the one wey pass me before. tongue
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Romancer(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

Lol...Oga I don chop Yoruba woman pepper before na. Na wetin I dey talk be that. Pepper pass pepper true true...I never chop the one wey pass me before. tongue
not all of them sha...but an average yoruba woman stew na die for peeps like me wey no dey eat pepper, that is why i hardly eat in resturants. I cannor coman die. grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Romancer:
not all of them sha...but an average yoruba woman stew na die for peeps like me wey no dey eat pepper, that is why i hardly eat in resturants. I cannor coman die. grin

Ah! you no dey chop pepper?
That means we cannor marry again. grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols you be yello bar? Why d thing pain you reach heart like this
yellow to the d.. no be so e pain me sha.. hw you nah?
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by mhisbliss(f): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
kelval:
yellow to the d.. no be so e pain me sha.. hw you nah?
am good you?
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Romancer(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

Ah! you no dey chop pepper?
That means we cannor marry again. grin
dont worry i will get used to eating pepper when we get married grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Romancer:
dont worry i will get used to eating pepper when we get married grin

You sure?
Not when I cook for you now you'll start complaining Oh. grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Romancer(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

You sure?
Not when I cook for you now you'll start complaining Oh. grin
dont worry...the lord is our strength grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Romancer:
dont worry...the lord is our strength grin

Na so. grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

You Must Fall Guilty Of This (pics) / What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.