Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (49616 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Kimjinkyu(f): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
They say love don't cost a thing but isn't this a cost ?.
A lady quarreled with her sweetheart and she just decided to throw herself on an oncoming train and automatically she was cut into 3 pieces.

See disturbing photo below

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/lady-throw-herself-to-moving-train.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is real stupidity at it's peak cry
Why end your life like this

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
She's a total FOOL with Capital letters... undecided

What manner of beef with her "ordinary boyfriend" could've worth her dyin in such a miserable way angry

23 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Damn. This is so utterly messy. Hmm. I wouldn't call her a fool or a stupid woman. I've been there. I understand. The only thing I can say is she made the wrong decision. RIP.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Israeljones(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
This must have happened in Kenya..the land of signs and wonders

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
r I p to the dead
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Applaner: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Another wasted life.....Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Rednaxelot: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
emeijeh:
This is real stupidity at it's peak cry
Why end your life like this
That is in Kenya. One can see Mount Kenya behind them in the last picture!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin I'm here begging my ex and her mate is dyng for love.. Mtcheeeww..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by jerryunit48: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wonder how God will question this stupidity angry angry

1 down! More stupids to follow. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Israeljones:
This must have happened in Kenya..the land of signs and wonders
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Like seriously dis is so hilarious grin
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Anyama!!!
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by just2okworld(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Isn't this crazy grin?
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm preeeettty sure she's Kenyan cause Kenyans have the weirdest news ever

5 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Young, Dumb and full of Death!

5000 ways to die
"Season 2"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Is Like She Short OO
Cuz Her Waist Down To Her Leg Is Within D Track
Or Bloggers Re Doing What They No How To Do Best!

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Jostico: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided And tomorrow the guy will be somewhere else with another woman.Women has fish brain after serpent deceived Eve
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Chrisrare: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
If dis news is true, then women really have fish brain..

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Acepen(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
I use to think only white folks had this mentality...but this girls is dumb as f.ck..mhen even death would be amazed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by orieoda(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
At last, the old women in her village finally won the champions league match between her and them cry Mo beru aye angry

10 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Toluwani111: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Technically I'll or something else ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
some ladies sef.......on top wetin undecided
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Laveda(f): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
So sad..

Lost boobs.

RIP

7 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm... that her boyfriend might never find true love again... what she did is stupidity and at same time love.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
hmmm... that her boyfriend might never find true love again... what she did is stupidity and at same time love.
Ur monicker is d best beans ive ever tasted

4 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by robosky02(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
na wao
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2016
some people have indomie stocked in their skull instead of brains. Rot in hell breastie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by MrWhaley: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2016
The guy wey cause this thing fit dey one Beer Parlour now,dey enjoy life...

And she's there...undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man / #LagosRunzBoys Now Trending On Twitter (Hilarious Screenshots) / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.