Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Engine Flushing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Flushing (706 Views)

How Good Is Flushing The Engine Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engine Flushing by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
At a routine check of my vehicle, the mechanic suggested that I need to have my engine flushed. He brought a product made by ABRO, I enquired of the benefits, he comments pointed to it been the good to my vehicle
I told him, I need to think about it. The research I made showed a lot of pros and cons, do it, don't do it.
The bottom line indicated it ain't necessary for newer cars, not for always on the road cars etc.
Who has carried this out?
Re: Engine Flushing by sooperrescue(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Engine flush is good only if there is sludge in the engine. Abro engine flush is not ideal as there are always metal particles in the used oil. Its a small bottle and it states the oil will be flushed in 3mins. If he cant get good engine flush, use it once to clean the sludge and upgrade the oil that you use to good synthetic oils

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Spareparts Or Accessory You Need / Golf V5 Automatic Gearbox / Big Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.