Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics (4640 Views)

Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Why You Must Not Refrigerate These Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Especially those from Isuochi Local Government Area..

Lets enjoy the view..

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
More

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Especially those from Isuochi Local Government Area..

Lets enjoy the view..
how do I make this

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
More..

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Coming..

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Them get better foods..

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
More

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by mazimee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nawa ooo, why rodents and insects Not enticing at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by EpicMaurice(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
That first abacha na only absence of azu amiri ami wey apoil am
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by chocolateme(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:
That first abacha na only absence of azu amiri ami wey apoil am
like this one abi?

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by EpicMaurice(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
chocolateme:
like this one abi?
correct!
But where is the ukpaka and akwukwo ugu cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by sisisioge: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Isn't that abacha? Totally love it...yummy!
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Umuahia ppl don't eat igu is imo ppl especially obowu and mbano.
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by soberdrunk(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chai!!! The igbos have food sha!!!! grin grin Am sorry mum, bringing home an Igbo wife when i find one grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Coming..

Are those pigeons or bats in the last pic!

Locusts are delicious!
Haven't tried any of these delicacies before

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by naijamakossa(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
proud igbo guy
no shaking
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by Baroba(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you are from Igbo land you mean, Abacha is native to Enugu state btw. That Abuzu ( Cricket) must rank as one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten, we use to collect during rainy season in my villa, I took a few nasty bites off those mandibles..Sweet memories..
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by Baroba(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Are those pigeons or bats in the last pic!

Locusts are delicious!
Haven't tried any of these delicacies before

Crickets.. delicious something for real..
Re: If You Are From Abia State, Then You Would Be Familiar With These Foods. Pics by VictorRomanov: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
just gimme a plate of ugba, abachaa, slices of aghara and okporoko and i am good. Will later end it with a cup of nmanyi ngwor

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce The SALTY Taste Of That Food / Financial and Health Benefits Of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey / Check Out My Student's Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.