Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Karma - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Karma (436 Views)

The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé / Fate Saved Sylvia (A Story Of Love, Deceit And Karma) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karma by poik(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tearfully, he handed over a hundred and fifty thousand naira to the constable.
'Next time, you won't touch another man's car with a ten-foot pole!' He barked at Biodun, as he made entries and handed him his personal effects.
'But sir, believe me, he bought this car from me! He hasn't paid me yet! Look at the agreement!'
'You steal my wife's car and use this cheap excuse for an agreement on me?' Agadi thundered, meaning to smack him. 'Officer, why did you release him now? The law says two full weeks without bail!' Its just a week and two days!'

His countenance and words were loaded with effusiveness as he handed the keys of the Audi 80 to the clergyman.
'I love you my pastor!' He screamed characteristically, as he made a respectful gesticulation, crossing his two hands in front of him, as he bowed. Outstretched hands which bore the keys met with the receiver's, who lavished blessings on him in return.
Halfway down BetterPerson Street, Biodun felt the bulge in his pocket, beside himself with glee. Sixty thousand naira, on a Friday night!!
The ease and softness of two fair masses of feminine flesh took Biodun to the moon and back. There was squirming, contact, and sound, as well as concerted effort of two determined fingers to separate cash from clothing. It was almost successful. Save for a stubborn five hundred naira shred. He was still sleeping when they both left.

Whistling 'I belong To You' gaily behind the wheel of the Audi, Pastor Matthews knew he had to be at Sister Kelly's house in fifteen minutes. The urgency of her voice worried him. Soso, again?
As he rounded the bend that ushered in Agono avenue, the car suddenly coughed, spat, and jerked. The engine died, groaning like a soldier arrowed in the ribs.
'Oga, there is no drop of oil in your engine.'

(1) (Reply)

Ole! / The Inevitable Price. / Surviving Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.