Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

[story] This Are The Lagos Island Top 5 Artist (due To Their Downloaded Tracks) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [story] This Are The Lagos Island Top 5 Artist (due To Their Downloaded Tracks) (3393 Views)

Umuobiligbo - Download All The Tracks In Their Latest Album (udo Ga Adi 2017) / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 / Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Songs (january – April 2017) - 9jaflaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] This Are The Lagos Island Top 5 Artist (due To Their Downloaded Tracks) by musicgist08: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
1.LEGELY – IJO EKO (WONKERE,LIFE GOES ON etc)

Legely is the most popular artist in Lagos island because of his great ability to create hits. I am sure you must have heard of something like this “Oya awon omo eko da” and some other stuff like that.

Legely is the leading artist in Lagos island due to the fact about the fans behind him,Always chanting “legely” all the way.

His hits songs are WONKERE,IJO EKO,LIFE GOES ON,BABA AGBA,LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA ft Damson and lots of more.

So as you can see Legely brings out hits after hits.To me I would say Legely is the most active artist in Lagos island.

He has over 9000 downloads on all his hits,due to our Calculations.

2.IDOWEST – EKO (BALLER FREESTYLE etc)

Idowest is so cool with his rhymes thats its making a good guy turn to a rascal but not bigger than legely, though he kills beat very well.

Idowest is like a ninja that wears all colours at once,thumbs up to the king of Lagos island rap style,he kills Anything killable

His hits songs are OWANLE,BALLER FREESTYLE,ABRACADABRA ft C black,Dj Niyor and Abram soul,EKO ft Danagog and many more.

He has over 7000 downloads on all his hits,due to our calculations

3.KUZZY CODED – IJO BODY (AWON MAMI,NATIONAL ANTHEM etc)

He likes to fire his tunes with a dancehall beats,Kuzzy coded never stops singing,he loves the vibez of his own song.

All his hitz are on the net,without saying too much he rocks the internet with massive beats.

His hits songs are IJO BODY,AWON MAMI,NATIONAL ANTHEM,GUINEA FOWL ft Legely,LAMBA SAMBA ft Idowest and many more.

He has over 4000 downloads on all his hits,due to our calculations.

4.ABDULLATIF – NEXT SUPERSTAR (DO ME A FAVOUR etc)

He loves grinding beats because he his a producer,Abdullatif doesn’t joke with rhymes

Abdullatif gets lots of downloads on his hits,he started his hits at the age of 15,And he has his own biography on Naijamusiclist.com.

His hits songs are NEXT SUPERSTAR,DO ME A FAVOUR,and his free beats FOOTPRINT SOUL and many more.

He has over 3000 downloads on his hits,due to our calculations

5.C BLACK – WEREYBOY (NOTHING BUT JOY etc)

I guess you must have known that it would be the RAP SON that could have taken the 5th spot,well you may be right.

C black is a part of Idowest record label called The Mafia gang.C black is another good rapper .

His hit songs are WEREYBOY,NOTHING BUT JOY ft Bobby jay,HOT NIGGA and many more.

He has over 1500 downloads on all his songs,due to our calculations.

OTHER ARTISTS WE DIDN’T MENTION

MANARCHY

CAPTAIN YS

MUZMAYI

IBUGA

OGO J – PREK G

SKY DEE and lots of more

This artist that we didn’t put in our top five have not gotten more than 1000 downloads on their songs or have not made any hits songs.

If you know any of their songs,let us upload it as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

[new Music] Adol – Sexy Lady (download) / New Video: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi | DOWNLOAD / Simple Steps To Get Your Songs As Caller Tunes...(see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.