Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (30280 Views)

The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th / Fiverr Article Writers:easy Writing,prompt Delivery !! / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:
Hello guru in the house Pls I need your help how I can secure America Mobile number to make call... I have a calling job urgently now. .

Pls help me with how to get USA mobile number

I'm sure that's virtual assistant gig....lol.. to get the u.s number is not the problem but you should realise that you calling from here is only going to be thru VOIP(voice over internet protocol) and u need a strong 3g network to have a good conversation. In other words, you would be consuming your data. How many calls do you know you would be putting through and the thing with the naija intonation is also a thing off concern.

I don't know if I've made any sense tho.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by hiboth(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
seanaddy:

I'm sure that's virtual assistant gig....lol.. to get the u.s number is not the problem but you should realise that you calling from here is only going to be thru VOIP(voice over internet protocol) and u need a strong 3g network to have a good conversation. In other words, you would be consuming your data. How many calls do you know you would be putting through and the thing with the naija intonation is also a thing off concern.

I don't know if I've made any sense tho.

Sure! You do I understand everything I am have up to 10 and so to call and the problem here is the USA number With free call app...
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi guys, need hits on ur gig... holla me on whatsapp ...
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:

Sure! You do I understand everything I am have up to 10 and so to call and the problem here is the USA number With free call app...

Okay.... I would have preferred u use Google hangouts but Google voice seem to have cancelled number creations. .. you can try "pinger text and call free"
There's app on iTunes and also Google play. U May need a u.s I.p running on ur device to download it as it's mostly not allowed for our location. Let me know if u need help. I use hangouts by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Seajae: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2016
seanaddy:

Okay.... I would have preferred u use Google hangouts but Google voice seem to have cancelled number creations. .. you can try "pinger text and call free"
There's app on iTunes and also Google play. U May need a u.s I.p running on ur device to download it as it's mostly not allowed for our location. Let me know if u need help. I use hangouts by the way.

Boss please how does hangout work? I've had it in my phone but never used it.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ajog1: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls Guys I got a job to help my client read through his book, offer constructive feedback with proofreading, the book's total page is about 130 pages to 150 pages, I have been driving clients in the past by how I overcharge them and i don't want to do that again- so pls what's your suggested fair price?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seajae:

Boss please how does hangout work? I've had it in my phone but never used it.

Its for texting and calling thru google... I used googlevoice back years ago... Now they sorta merged it with the hangouts and I don't see anywaybto create the u.s number thru hangouts.... Google.com/voice is no longer useful.... Get the pinger app
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2016
ajog1:
Pls Guys I got a job to help my client read through his book, offer constructive feedback with proofreading, the book's total page is about 130 pages to 150 pages, I have been driving clients in the past by how I overcharge them and i don't want to do that again- so pls what's your suggested fair price?

Just ask him what is his budget for the project you can then add like $10 on it. I ve done a $70 job that I could ve done for $20.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ajog1: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Just ask him what is his budget for the project you can then add like $10 on it. I ve done a $70 job that I could ve done for $20.
Make sense boss, I will implement this henceforth. Thanks.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajog1:
Make sense boss, I will implement this henceforth. Thanks.

Welcome sir
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Speak2klein: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Guys you can outsource your articles to me. I have been writing for at least 2 years now and I can say, I'm proficient in academic writing, SEO writing, creative, Research et al. I charge N1.5 per word, so we don't have a long deliberation over price. Contact me via parmzhelp@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by onenessone: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello guys, I am urgently in need of the Atomic email sender, can anyon help me pls.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2016
$500 Paypal for sale. Buyers pls send ur rate...
Chat me up on whatsapp lets deal
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Is this thread dead... What's happening
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Infamous(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Goldenboy842, please come and update us on your project to $1k

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by seanaddy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yes o... where is my boss
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Infamous:
Goldenboy842, please come and update us on your project to $1k
Bro, thanks, its has been very good, making sales, mistakes, n learning, trying some new things.

For those guys who do not ve laptop, there re two service u can do with your phones n raise money for laptop tho it will take u some time to get. I will drop the information when I am less busy.

Hope u guys are getting ur $$. If you are not earning dollars now, it is bad.

Do not wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
It is better u try n fail than never trying.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ajog1: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Bro, thanks, its has been very good, making sales, mistakes, n learning, trying some new things.

For those guys who do not ve laptop, there re two service u can do with your phones n raise money for laptop tho it will take u some time to get. I will drop the information when I am less busy.

By all these yarn wey you don land for ground soo. I don confarm say you don reach your target sake of say- you just don pass that level of the initial gragra of that target, well thumbs up- make we dey grind they go!
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Profcamsey(m): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2016
ajog1:
By all these yarn wey you don land for ground soo. I don confarm say you don reach your target sake of say- you just don pass that level of the initial gragra of that target, well thumbs up- make we dey grind they go!
It's not graves bro. It's aspiring.
If not for people like him, I myt not make it on fiverr.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ajog1: 4:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Profcamsey:

It's not graves bro. It's aspiring.
If not for people like him, I myt not make it on fiverr.
I don't understand the not "graves." and btw he's got my respect as well
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by thisisod(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
I have this profile for close to 2 months without a request, what is my offense please nid advice www.fiverr.com/mediacontentpro
I tried using diabolic traffic to send hits but I dont think it did. I used private proxies and later elite and followed every guide but no significant change.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by STEKENT: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
For anyone looking for Fiverr reviews, i am offering it, i will order for 1 basic gig of $5 and you pay $5, in the naira. And you can give me what you want me to write as your review, or i write it myself you choose. 08136811309
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by RAFIC(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Hello to all gurus in the house, more $$$ to your pockets. Pls I just want to confirm from those in the writing niche if SEO friendly writing is the same as keyword writing, or if it requires some specific tools to get it done.

PLEASE EPP ME, IT'S URGENT.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by emoch(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE
Check my signature for contact details
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ajog1: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
RAFIC:

Hello to all gurus in the house, more $$$ to your pockets. Pls I just want to confirm from those in the writing niche if SEO friendly writing is the same as keyword writing, or if it requires some specific tools to get it done.

PLEASE EPP ME, IT'S URGENT.
Go back to Venzals thread where you first raised the question, a well detailed explanation has been given!
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

I dont knw what's wrong, i am nt gettin direct orders, my sales are coming frm buyers request.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Infamous(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello, please I want criticism on these whiteboard animation videos.
http://sho.co/186JA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAfrmrigWQ

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by emoch(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
emoch:
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE
Check my signature for contact details
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by RAFIC(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2016
ajog1:
Go back to Venzals thread where you first raised the question, a well detailed explanation has been given!

Yeah, thanks. Saw that right after I submitted this post.

Thanks again.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
I dont knw what's wrong, i am nt gettin direct orders, my sales are coming frm buyers request.

Re-optimize ur gig.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Infamous(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
http://sho.co/186QB
Please I need this video criticized
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
So sorry for the delay, I ve been extra-busy. I will drop d services you can do with ur phone before the week runs out. Thanks for ur patience.

If u need little hits to increase the visibility of ur gig, pls let me know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Payza / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? / How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.