Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. (19455 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2016
When its time for project you'll be like i mustn't fall under that wicked lecturer

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by ladyF(f): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Then they announced that scary lecturer as your project supervisor AKANT take this lawd AKANT upon all the night vigil

27 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2016
when taking your project topic to your supervisor for approval, you wanted to give the humble and good boy impression so you end up looking like this.

50 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2016
You waiting while he scrutinize your work with laser eyesight

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2016
What it feels like when he finally approves your topic

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2016
The chase you and your guys give the brother preaching to you not to bribe the lecturer

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2016
How you look at him whenever you sight him from a distance coming your way

28 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2016
He kept getting closer so you and your guys took to your heels

12 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
When you calculate all your expenditures you'd be like kuku kill me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2016
How you feel when you're finally done with your project

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by dauntless15(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Catch him elsewhere and you'd be like lemme flog this man until he repents of his evil ways.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Kruzilano(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by veekid(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Nairaland and photo stories

16 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by weblord1900: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by agwom(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Elshberry(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Like seriously
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by themonk(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2016
project supervisors and fustrating people they are supervising be like

grin

grin

do i have to post the pic? when you already know what i mean grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by ifyeez: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by korel9: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Recession is supposed to make us creative and not this undecided
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by maputohq: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2016
I was emotionally disturbed when it dawn on me that I will be writing next year. Not approved yet but the thought of it scares sh!t out of me.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by oloet: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
k
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by PDF: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
NOT funny. NOT creative undecided

Front Page
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Nairaland and useless front page topics be like

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by osjoshua(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2016
The happiest moment is wen that wicked prof finaly sign the project...

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by osjoshua(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2016
PDF:
NOT funny. NOT creative undecided

Front Page

buh its so true and hilarious, brings back memories

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by DavidEsq(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Now that's wat I call a good morning dose. Such cracking laughter to warm up my morning in this Buharificated era. I can't find any of my Muslim neighbours, did they travel last nite? All the rice ayaf hoped for to sustain me today haf disapia embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Nonso92(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2016
DavidEsq:
Now that's wat I call a good morning dose. Such cracking laughter to warm up my morning in this Buharificated era. I can't find any of my Muslim neighbours, did they travel last nite? All the rice ayaf hoped for to sustain me today haf disapia embarassed
cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://mybadagryblog.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Histrings08(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Haaaa... My supervisor was very wicked, if I mention his name here, DEm unilorin peeps in d chemistry dept Will definitely know him..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by DAntivirus: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Rubbish! Absolute RUBBISH!!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by DavidEsq(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Spacebookers above me; una no dey sleep abi? Looking for FTC upandan. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / ASUP May Resume Strike, Says President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.