Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (47250 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by timidapsin(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
The other day it was MTN which undoubtedly made frontpage grin grin => Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care and a Customer

Now an Airtel user expresses his anger grin grin

"Where Can I Buy Cheap Bag Of Rice?" Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer care and a Customer

An Airtel user expressed his anger by calling Airtel customer care, asking for where he can get cheap bag of rice, listen and laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWF-HEN59s

Watch directly from youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWF-HEN59s

SOURCE: http://afriwap.com/entertainment/hilarious-conversation-between-airtel-customer-care-and-a-customer/

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by timidapsin(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by timidapsin(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Lalasticlala this one is fresh for the ileya celebrations grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ladyF(f): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol grin

Good for them. They are a pain.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by timidapsin(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2016
ladyF:
grin
You were not fast enough tongue

classcaptain come and see oh...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Okaakoko(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
airtel calls are So annoying, and they will call you with real numbers. only for you to hear their useless adverts for caller tunes.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Airtel truly deserves that call... All I did was to just download call blocker and Clean Inbox App on Google Playstore and I don't have to worry about their calls again. It could be annoying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
At a time, I had to save their several numbers as my contact so that I could block them... Airtel, among other network providers, is just too stubborn for my liking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by chibwike(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by jaymejate: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin

Yea send out the sim card... That's cool
Dem go call person like say important call.
I nearly dashed my phone against the wall sometimes ago.

Awon werey

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by StephanieLuv(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Ibo's my Container

Trust Anambra boys cheesy cheesy cheesy

His market accent made me laugh "My container" cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by lekpaboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
That agent didn't manage the call well and ought to be marked down for quality. He didn't listen actively to the caller, he didn't apologise or even empathise. He felt the sub was just disturbing him. In fact he probably would've thought he was a hoax caller. Well that's why I like the Etisalat agents. They'll apologise, sound friendly and even compensate you.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by sirugos(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Everybody d vex for this country. Buhari why?

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Drsheddy(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahh grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
hahaha
My highpoint was when he was told text OUT... and he said, I will send this sim OUT of my phone. Lwkmd!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ANBAKO: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Useless regulator like NCC gives room for this shit.
No consumer protection whatsoever!!!! The excesses of the telecom companies go unchecked.

May God save us

Happy Sallah to my people jare!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by GodsClan(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
The customer service guy is not professional at all. I guess he just started the job or maybe he is tired self.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Funny
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by admax(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol...Do me I do you, God no go vex thingy.

With the publicity these kinds of calls are having, we would see more of it.

3 Likes

naso, those call can be frustrating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ekanDamie: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
No moni for MB to download
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ychris: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
ekanDamie:
No moni for MB to download
nah so
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by hspda: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
You won't believe that someone just posted this on a whatsapp group..... so hilarious cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by topstar80(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
The guy sounds Hungry grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by DonCortino: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol grin grin

Correct guy!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Flashh: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Most times, these things were just between two friends to crack jokes.

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by DonCortino: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
topstar80:
The guy sounds Hungry grin grin
Liar! You didnt listen to it. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by TheLawTheLegal: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol...The way Airtel disturb their customers is annoying.

They will call you up to twenty times in a day and send you numerous nonsense texts.

Thank God for true caller, it helps me block those annoying calls.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by soberdrunk(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
grin Customer 'care', is a he customer? Yes! So they are supposed to 'care'
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by seniorgozman(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Plz somebody should put down their conversation 4 us with old phone
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by biz9ja(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Hahahahhahhahahahahahahaha, I can't but. Start laughing
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by wristbangle: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300 / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.