Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Know What Going On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know What Going On (328 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know What Going On by istrongwood: 1:59am On Sep 12, 2016
hi, am isabella strongwood you can just call me strongwood.
Am new to this forum i looked around and
i like what i saw getting to talk about ones relationship.
It is a big step ahead it helps lead in what way you can handle
your relationship well because marriage it a way of life and you are so lucky
if you find the perfect one,it like roses on bed.i was at the edge of
fallout myself but thanks to God and a good friend of mine that got me
through all the rough ways very well drey. What drey did for me made me trust
my hubby and i love him so much now and forever. I knew what i should do when i should do it.
i learnt not to be selfish and did to him like i will do to myself
i understood my hubby and it been good ever since 2007 we got married -01:12:2004
one is the best days of my life i love james. now i dont like to do this even him
wont want me to do this but it what i feel is right in case you have some problem with your spouse i suggest
let me say i refer you to my friend drey he is good and lovely am sure he will help you
you can say it from me strongwood .to contact him you have to message me then i give you. dont be afraid
learn to know really going in your relationship it helped me alot.he will take you through every stepof it nicely

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-open Plan Office Space(s) @ Jibowu, Anthony & Agidingbin-ikeja, Lagos. / Little Acts Of Kindness / We Provide Diabetic Care In Mumbai ,kerala , Karnataka , Kolkata.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.