Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Did You Notice There Is Scarcity Of Food In Dream These Days? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Notice There Is Scarcity Of Food In Dream These Days? (557 Views)

Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) / When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Notice There Is Scarcity Of Food In Dream These Days? by MRBODMAS(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2016
I realised that it been long I dreamt of eating in my dream. All the angle of light and darkness that brings food are also currently experiencing recession, the available foods are nt sufficient to share within talkless of bringing to dream.
I also realised that people are nt experiencing bad again ( meeting themself in another country, seeing themself in village etc) since there is not much Petrol in the country to transport people.
By these I think our spiritual fathers are having rest of mind in casting and bidding of evil spirit since no one has issue to bring.
What is ur take in this, should we continue in this inflation to as to render those evil strikers jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice There Is Scarcity Of Food In Dream These Days? by 007Nasky(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2016
no b only u

(1) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale / Pure Honey / WUNMI Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.