Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz (2745 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by tytylayor: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
wants 2 know how profitable it is selling recharge cards and if a 100k is enough to start d biz.

I will also like to go for d training on how to print recharge card, so if u have any information on dis, pls let me know, tnx.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by Iylinks(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
100k is a perfect startup capital. I know about 7 companies dat wuld enable u start printing d card urself & I kw some marketing strategies dat wuld enable u sell fast. If interested cal me on 08027700511.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by unclejojo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
MAIL ME ON dokonma_nig at yahoo dot com. for complete info and assistance.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
unclejojo:

Why not give her the info here?
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by MrCrackles(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
unclejojo:

Stupid thief!
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by monopolist: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
Go 4 the ORANGE BOX @#35,000 used for printing recharge cards and hitv e.t.c

use about #40,000 for the recharge cards and hit it big as a distributor.

Note;
Try #20,000 on a good Forex Trader,in 2 months you will get total of #40,000.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by Fhemmmy: 3:08am On Oct 09, 2009
you da first to give info without asking to be mailed and nice.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Biz by iammodel(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
it's a profitable biz from my point of view. i attended a seminar based on this few months back, and am looking forward to starting the biz soon, in a lil student's way with two of my schoolmates immediately school re-opens fully. point of correction, it's only the operating network that has the sole right of printing recharge cards. what u r referring to as recharge cards in other words is known as recharge vouchers, they are gotten from direct dealers on the different networks at the rate of N91-93, depending on the dealer u want to patronize. while u sell at a wholesale and reatail price of N98 and N100 respectively or according to the retail price in ur location, which maybe N110.

want more info matthgodfrey@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Sand Supply Contract / Price Of Wrappers In Nigeria / Please I Want To Know This About LAPO Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.