Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72298 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2016
glamz007:
pls mention the ED da flies private jet... u can go on justifying MMM. atleast educate the illiterates abt d negative impact so they r not mislead. thanks
You got to be kidding me sir.
Why would I do that? On nairaland? No No No No
Banks make lots of money. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Topro: 3:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2016
freedomlast:
This same thing happened in 2007/2008 when Notspetco, and a host of other such schemes went bust.

Of course it pays for a while, as long as more people keep joining. Notspetco operated for more than 5 years or so. But when it crashed ehn...
Thank God I withdrew my money from Notspetco shortly before it crashed, but I lost over 1 million naira in the others.

I've promised myself, never again.

When such schemes are underground, they flourish, but once everyone starts getting aware, that's when the crash happens.

Mark my words, the crash is coming.
Now in 350 words write an assignment on the difference between mmm and notspetco submit by next month. Reason I would have cashed my 3rd mavro. Thank you
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 14, 2016
duruallwell25:
Nobody says MMM is not paying. I have friends who have GH but the problem is being blind to the scheme's possible failure just as it failed in other countries. Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, the scheme was banned in China, SA, Russia etc. So wake up from ur self deceit. It pays no doubt but know when to press the exit button cos MMM will soon be history.
and you think banning mavrodi was the best thing to do, imagine the level of crime and prostitution that would have permiated the length and breadth of this country if such rewarding schemes like mmm was in existent. Am sure you will sleep with one eye open. Mmm has given nigerians some level of confidence. Nigerians are more happier now, you will agree with me that the greatest joy of a nigerian is when he sees alert. So for once rejoice with others so that good things might land on your laps

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2016
intbizoil:

Now in 350 words write an assignment on the difference between mmm and notspetco submit by next month. Reason I would have cashed my 3rd mavro. Thank you

Don't be silly. Cash as many times as you want, it's your choice.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by duruallwell25(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
intbizoil:
and you think banning mavrodi was the best thing to do, imagine the level of crime and prostitution that would have permiated the length and breadth of this country if such rewarding schemes like mmm was in existent. Am sure you will sleep with one eye open. Mmm has given nigerians some level of confidence. Nigerians are more happier now, you will agree with me that the greatest joy of a nigerian is when he sees alert. So for once rejoice with others so that good things might land on your laps
Have a smooth ride sire shocked
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ogawisdom(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jst got paid on mmm after 7 weeks on mmm, mmm is d change we seek

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
duruallwell25:
Have a smooth ride sire shocked
and u too
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=freedomlast post=49341374]

Don't be silly. Cash as many times as you want, it's your choice. [/quote yea nigga
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by kismo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
@ Ogawisdim, l will suggest you stop using the picture. Attitude like this will end the so called MMM sooner than anticipated.
I expect you to know better from your moniker.
ogawisdom:
Jst got paid on mmm after 7 weeks on mmm, mmm is d change we seek
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2016
I DON CHOP I DON TASTE THE MONEY. ……..
If you have any queries or need a step by step do it yourself pictorial registration guide and tips on MMM
email bizokoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 1:49am On Sep 15, 2016
NnaaGuy:
Negative reasoning, fear, and pessimism will not take you anywhere. A lot of people have missed good opportunities because of allowing negative thoughts, emotions and predictions dominate and control them.

I DON CHOP I DON TASTE THE MONEY. MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT JOINING WHEN I FIRST GOT THE MESSAGE IN DEC 2015.......
If you have any queries or need a step by step do it yourself pictorial registration guide and tips email bizokoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by realpoacher(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2016
bengunsman:
I have been paid and still getting paid, I have pulled out my initial capital of 500k yet I'm heading for 2.1m by October... So fuk SEC ..where were they when I lost my 1m in d stock MKT. Whatsapp -- 08173927157 -- if u need the free eBook on how to register and step by step guide

Bros abeg just borrow me 100k make I use start, I go pay you back. I have been trying to raise cash since June that I first heard about it... But men, unemployment no gree me raise am.

Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ogawisdom(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2016
kismo:
@ Ogawisdim, l will suggest you stop using the picture. Attitude like this will end the so called MMM sooner than anticipated.
I expect you to know better from your moniker.

I expect u to keep ur silly opinion to urself
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
I do MMM,

Need a FREE step by step pictorial guide ,reply with the subject NEED to bizokoro@gmail.comand it will be sent to you.

MMM is social financial network,a mutual fund help where member PROVIDE help with their spare money and also GET help.
MMM is world wide you have in Asia, America, it started in Europe etc

In MMM you can make money in 3 major ways.

1) Aany amount you donate into the MMM community grows by 30% every month.If you donate 20k in one month it will grow to 26k and you will also be given a registration bonus of 20$
which means you will get 20$ plus ur 26k in one month.
The list amount you can donate is 2k
Please NOTE!!
when you decide on the amount you want to donate it can take about 3weeks before you will be ask to send the money, which means ur money will still be with you but it start growing from the very first day u decide on the amount u want to donate.

2)You can also make money through referrals (Note this is optional you do it if you want extra cash)For every person you refer to MMM you make 10% of what ever they donate.

3)You can also make money by becoming a manager in the system,
to be a manager u will undergo a 10days online course for free.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by MasterCare4u(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
MMM IS THE HOPE OF NIGERIAINS

Let's consider the banks and insurance companies.
How do they get the money dey use for advertisement n promos From the people ofcourse.

They know everyone cannot ask for their money at the same time. They use from the reserves they have to do promotional adverts to gain more customers.

Don't you think the banks operate on Ponzi system. They use one customer to pay the other. Simple logic.

In MMM, we provide money to ourselves (There's no rule/law that says I shouldn't help my fellow Nigerian citizen). We get a reward of 1% per day after we provide help.

MMM expects you to get your money after every 30days. The banks, insurance companies and pension funds would be happy (they do not have to tell you so) if you died no one will worry them with respect to your money. In fact, they are happy.

MMM doesn't operate a central account where money is paid into.

Join MMM today! Call/Whatsapp: 08095387058

*They call MMM scam but THEY are the greatest scammers of all time.*

MMM IS NOT SCAM!

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by abbey621(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
i TRIED THIS BACK IN SCHOOL AROUND 2006, IT ALWAYS FAILS IN THE END. THE SMART ONES ARE THE ONES THAT INVEST EARLY,CASH OUT AND NEVER GO BACK! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CRY WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
abbey621:
i TRIED THIS BACK IN SCHOOL AROUND 2006, IT ALWAYS FAILS IN THE END. THE SMART ONES ARE THE ONES THAT INVEST EARLY,CASH OUT AND NEVER GO BACK! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CRY WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE!
understand the ideology mmm is not ponzi, I have lost money in ponzi but mmm has paid me back in full
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
intbizoil:
understand the ideology mmm is not ponzi, I have lost money in ponzi but mmm has paid me back in full

They pay for now but just wait and see!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
abbey621:

They pay for now but just wait and see!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by cool318(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
After going through the website, with my experience on Google AdSense and Google AdWords, I want to say that they earn heavily from the number of impression made by the Heavy traffic flow on the site. So, in my own opinion, paying the 30% after visiting the site two times in a day and spending up to 5-10 mins on the site is enough to generate the 30%. My own view anyway,

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Josh4wod: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goodgate: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
glamz007:
pls mention the ED da flies private jet... u can go on justifying MMM. atleast educate the illiterates abt d negative impact so they r not mislead. thanks
OGA there are Bank EDs that are freaking Wealthy,I know one Retired ED that lives in Omole Phase 1Ikeja,on his 60th Birthday he bought two brand new Rolls Royce Vehicles,he own a packaging company in Ogba that makes profit of over a Billion Naira Monthly.I am not in support of MMM and whatever of its likes,but this top Banker have access to enormous Funds and can use that for their Businesses.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
I do MMM,
Need a FREE step by step pictorial guide ,reply with the subject NEED to bizokoro@gmail.com and it will be sent to you.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
cool318:
After going through the website, with my experience
on Google AdSense and Google AdWords, I want to
say that they earn heavily from the number of
impression made by the Heavy traffic flow on the
site.
So, in my own opinion, paying the 30% after visiting
the site two times in a day and spending up to 5-10
mins on the site is enough to generate the 30%.
My own view anyway,
I do MMM,
Need a FREE step by step pictorial guide ,reply with the subject NEED to bizokoro@gmail.com and it will be sent to you.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Ken4Christ: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
If there is no production of equivalent goods and services, it will fold up. It is just a case of rubbing Peter to pay Paul. It will get to the point where the amount Peter puts in is not enough to pay Paul.

They just leverage on the fact that so many new customers are likely to come in every day. But it will get to the point where the amount of money paid in will not even service the interest.

How many times do you want to be fooled? They always come back with different strategies.

If you have already benefited, please plan something else with your money.

An average Nigeria seems lazy. Do something with your life and stop looking for get rich quick schemes.

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by donephi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ken4Christ:
If there is no production of equivalent goods and services, it will fold up. It is just a case of rubbing Peter to pay Paul. It will get to the point where the amount Peter puts in is not enough to pay Paul.

They just leverage on the fact that so many new customers are likely to come in every day. But it will get to the point where the amount of money paid in will not even service the interest.

How many times do you want to be fooled? They always come back with different strategies.

If you have already benefited, please plan something else with your money.

An average Nigeria seems lazy. Do something with your life and stop looking for get rich quick schemes.
Nothing last for ever, not even your life. No one is saying MMM will last for ever, only invest what you can for go. Making a difference in your finances is for risk takers not for those who see calamity in every opportunity. MMM will... but before then, take advantage.

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by montono: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Quit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56