Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Is Your Role Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Role Model (719 Views)

What Was Your Role In Destroying The Nigerian Economy? / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model by Spyker: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
I am not sure if this is the right place for this thread but all the same, please accept it as it comes.

My role model happens to be Pope John Paul II not because he is a Christian (Catholic) or a religious leader but because of how his life affect the human race. It is on record that he was the first Pope to worship in a Mosque, a feat that brought Christianity and Island together.
My second role model happens to be Bill Gates, a high school drop-out who changed the face of the world with the introduction of Microsoft. Apart from being a wealthy man, he has only one child (unlike some billionaire who would bear so many children) and donates to charity.

These two guys really touched me as i try to emulate the good qualities they have.
The third happens to be my dear MUM. (reasons are for me and me alone)

So, who are your role model(s)?

Re: Who Is Your Role Model by Spyker: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Spyker:

My role model happens to be Pope John Paul II not because he is a Christian (Catholic) or a religious leader but because of how his life affect the human race. It is on record that he was the first Pope to worship in a Mosque, a feat that brought Christianity and Islam together.

correction please
Re: Who Is Your Role Model by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nuhu Ribadau and My Mother.
Ribadau because he is the only person in my generation that ave me hope that something good can come out of Nigeria. Say what they want, they can not make his star shine any less. He gave me hope in Nigeria.
My mother for teachin me the value of education and the need to provide access to girls to get a good education

(1) (Reply)

The North May Break Up, Says Solomon Lar / Missing: ! / Did Anyone Watch Yar Adua On Ait This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.