Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men (3030 Views)

What Do Women Really Want From Men? / Man Who Laid Magun On Her Wife To Keep Her Away From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2016
What gives the average man the right to make these sort of advances on an unsuspecting female who innocently thinks she is forming a warm, no-strings-attached friendship with a supposedly responsible guy?

What gives him the right to spring this sort of surprise on her?

What gives him the right to upset her this much, and make her lose the vestige of trust which she still maintains for their kind?

What makes him think he can't enjoy a warm visit from a female friend or acquaintance without bringing some sort of sexual act into the mix?

What gives him the right to disturb her sense of safety this way?

What gives him the right to disappoint her by holding himself out as an easy-going, decent and responsible guy today, only for him to turn around and make an awkward request tomorrow?

What gives him the guts to think that every lady out there is for his taking?!!!

What has corrupted him so much so that he thinks her pleasantries and niceness indicate some form of sexual interest in him?

What makes the average man all that he should not be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Aiholi(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Ladies like you caused it all a long time ago, an easy going, gentleman is a weakling, a gutless guy, Mr fix-things who must be friendzoned and send on manless errands.

What's friendship is cat keeping with rat? If you aren't my, zoom off and don't monopolize my air space

9 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Ladies like you caused it all a long time ago, an easy going, gentleman is a weakling, a gutless guy, Mr fix-things who must be friendzoned and send on manless errands.

What's friendship is cat keeping with rat? If you aren't my, zoom off and don't monopolize my air space

Kindly go to the diary, religion or health section to settle your score and get some closure, because I can see someone hurt you. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by shadeyinka(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Its good you qualified it "average man".

The average man is moved by sight and by nature, he is a polygamist. It takes discipline either from a religious, sociocultural, or personal decision for a man to maintain a non sexual relationship with a beautiful lady.

God built the average lady to be sexually appealing to the man. Without sex I,m afraid, no man will look at a woman twice.(sorry for being raw). There is no normal man that is immuned to the feminine charm. All normal men can be tempted, the only solution is fleeing!

As a personal rule, I avoid any kind of deep friendship with any lady because I have chosen one lady as my friend and that is my wife.

A man I believe should have some measure of self control or else, he would not be better sexually than some animals.

7 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by sisisioge: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2016
OK, here is the deal, you either take it or leave it. I kinda like the guy that comes up front to say what he "wants to be in it for him" in a relationship. I have gladly dated a broke guy who could only afford the occasional outings and all and I have been prepositioned by guys who weren't in for the courting. They wanted to take care of me and I them...now that's an offer I have a right to accept or decline.

Well, I was happy to be with my broke bf and take care of him for free. The fact those rich guys wanted other peripherals didn't go well with me so I bailed.

Now back to your question, its a deal. What's in it for you? What's in it for them? You want courtship, marriage, money, friendship...put a name on it. They want sexx, convo...let them name it. Once the two of you aren't jiving please take a walk, that way the probability of telling stories that touch will be slim.

I have once met a guy that wants a baby from me, in return he would pay all my bills. Hian, that thought of having a baby has crossed my mind a gazillion times sweetheart, his conditions just didn't sit well with me. In a nutshell, when the two put all their cards on the table they just might be able to strike a deal.

Remember, the offeror and offeree have rights.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by nnamdibig(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
What gave you the right and guts to judge an "average" man this way?
Have seen case where ladies call men weakling for not doing all that you listed above.

On the other hand, as far as is not coming as a harassment, what's wrong in making sexual advances?

7 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by crackhaus: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

Kindly go to the diary, religion or health section to settle your score and get some closure, because I can see someone hurt you. Thanks.
Ain't it ironic, considering how this is exactly what your opening post seems like? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by 5minsmadness: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:
What gives the average man the right to make these sort of advances on an unsuspecting female who innocently thinks she is forming a warm, no-strings-attached friendship with a supposedly responsible guy?

What gives him the right to upset her this much, and make her lose the vestige of trust which she still maintains for their kind?

What makes him think he can't enjoy a warm visit from a female friend or acquaintance without bringing some sort of sexual act into the mix?

What gives him the right to disappoint her by holding himself out as an easy-going, decent and responsible guy today, only for him to turn around and make an awkward request tomorrow?

What gives him the guts to think that every lady out there is for his taking?!!!

What has corrupted him so much so that he thinks her pleasantries and niceness indicate some form of sexual interest in him?

Because the baseline instinctof any man within 10yards of a woman he is not related to, is sex.
Those of your male friends who havent asked u simply do not have the guts or have weighed the pros and cons and decided against it.

But i assure you, they have definitely thought of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by lilmax(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
say what? undecided
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Dvampire(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
It's simple biology. Men are wired that way. The difference is self control. Almost every male that goes into some sort of friendship with a female, has in his mind, at one time or the other, during the course of the friendship, played with the idea of sleeping with her. It's not a matter of getting angry. Just tell him the boundries ofnthe friendship.

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks to you guys for chipping in a thing or two here. You guys reminded me of some basic things, which I had almost forgotten. I guess it''s guards WAY up from now on. Thanks you guys!

CC: Dvampire
sisisioge
5minsmadness
shadeyinka
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Ain't it ironic, considering how this is exactly what your opening post seems like? cheesy

No dear, I'm not at all hurt. Just sorely disappointed. That's all.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Ranchhoddas: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

The same thing that gave you the right to ''chop'' his money.

3 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by shadeyinka(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

Why are you disappointed?
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by 5minsmadness: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

Why r u disappointed? Is the guy married?
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
@shadeyinka & 5minsmadness

No, he's not married.

I'm disappointed because I didn't see the guy involved as someone who wouldn't mind sleeping with, or having something sexual with an acquaintance. You know, engaging in flimsy or casual stuff.

Although I don't support pre-marital sex, it's even understand able is such advance is made within a relationship, or if not a relationship, after the guy sees that the lady in question is 'feeling' him. Anything aside that is creepy and disturbing, and just makes me realise that the average male doesn't see sex as anything. Any female who comes visiting is good sport...? I didn't know we had gotten there, but it appears we have.

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by 5minsmadness: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

No, he's not married.

I'm disappointed because I didn't see the guy involved as someone who wouldn't mind sleeping with, or having something sexual with an acquaintance. You know, engaging in flimsy or casual stuff.

Although I don't support pre-marital sex, it's even understand able is such advance is made within a relationship, or if not a relationship, after the guy sees that the lady in question is 'feeling' him. Anything aside that is creepy and disturbing, and just makes me realise that the average male doesn't see sex as anything. Any female who comes visiting is good sport...? I didn't know we had gotten there, but it appears we have.

I see.
You went to his house with an innocent mind and a pure heart and was totally taken unawares when loverboy attempted to unwrap the candy.

Babe forget, free the guy jo. He's probably attracted to you romantically but you obviously weren't feeling the same way. I guess he just wanted to make sure. Forgive him biko. He must be mortified.

As a side-note, you wont believe how many girls I let sleep in my house without touching them in my much younger days (i was forming gentleman then) only for them to questionmy sexual orientation in the morning. Some girls will start passibg rumours that u cant get it up. Others will begin to spite you thenceforth feeling u dont like them, etc.

Girls are complex creatures, one doesn't quite know how to react around them at times. If u make a move you are a beast, if u dont make a move you are a jonser. At the end of the day its the man that takes all the risks to see where the relationship is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by crackhaus: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

No, he's not married.

cheesycheesy

You neva chin chum chin.

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by gidjah(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Your head dey there sisi, I won't disagree with you over this one you posted. Lots of ladies wanna get it free from men, you want friendship, material things want his space, want his time, want his energy ....all this on you alone, yet you want them all for free! ,Na WA o! ,Na only you Waka come? ??you can't keep showing him green light without expecting him to respond to the signals! He is not a wood. That was how this village girl (who taught a she stays in the city wanted to take advantage of my goodness and generous calmness
..she wanted it all ..my money, my time ,my attention. ... all for free, made some a tempt to touch her and she shouted. .....'i hate it'...I responded you don't like to be kissed '?she noded, gave her some time ...and at last I had to tell her you can't be getting things from me and you not ready to to supply. ....she told me her body is the temple of God. ..bla bla bla. I told her to go to the "temple" to keep asking for all the things she has been collecting from me.she told me her body belongs to some one else and I told her that my money and time belongs to another person too.Na so matter take end.Ladies should stop demanding things from whoever they won't like to have relationship with, you ladies are so so greedy and selfish in your actions. Dont smell the food you do not wish to eat.
sisisioge:
OK, here is the deal, you either take it or leave it. I kinda like the guy that comes up front to say what he "wants to be in it for him" in a relationship. I have gladly dated a broke guy who could only afford the occasional outings and all and I have been prepositioned by guys who weren't in for the courting. They wanted to take care of me and I them...now that's an offer I have a right to accept or decline.

Well, I was happy to be with my broke bf and take care of him for free. The fact those rich guys wanted other peripherals didn't go well with me so I bailed.

Now back to your question, its a deal. What's in it for you? What's in it for them? You want courtship, marriage, money, friendship...put a name on it. They want sexx, convo...let them name it. Once the two of you aren't jiving please take a walk, that way the probability of telling stories that touch will be slim.

I have once met a guy that wants a baby from me, in return he would pay all my bills. Hian, that thought of having a baby has crossed my mind a gazillion times sweetheart, his conditions just didn't sit well with me. In a nutshell, when the two put all their cards on the table they just might be able to strike a deal.

Remember, the offeror and offeree have rights.

4 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by gidjah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
[Thanks bro ,the village girl comes in to my crib with wrapper round her and expect me to act eunuch?hahah they will be the first to castigate you about your manliness tomorow morning ,so some times you gotta do what you gotta do.they are quite complex to deal with most times .they mean yes when they say No...and vice versa !.But as some one righlty said,the lady should let the young man know the definition of the relationship, draw the lines and get it really pegged. This is because WHEN THE PURPOSE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN, THEN ABUSE IS IMMINENT O!!! author=5minsmadness post=49304653]

I see.
You went to his house with an innocent mind and a pure heart and was totally taken unawares when loverboy attempted to unwrap the candy.

Babe forget, free the guy jo. He's probably attracted to you romantically but you obviously weren't feeling the same way. I guess he just wanted to make sure. Forgive him biko. He must be mortified.

As a side-note, you wont believe how many girls I let sleep in my house without touching them in my much younger days (i was forming gentleman then) only for them to questionmy sexual orientation in the morning. Some girls will start passibg rumours that u cant get it up. Others will begin to spite you thenceforth feeling u dont like them, etc.

Girls are complex creatures, one doesn't quite know how to react around them at times. If u make a move you are a beast, if u dont make a move you are a jonser. At the end of the day its the man that takes all the risks to see where the relationship is. [/quote]
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by shadeyinka(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxioptiultra:

No, he's not married.

I understand you perfectly. A man can have sex without any emotional attachment unlike most women who will prefare relationship first.

However, men makes such moves on a particular lady if they feel that there is a remote probability that she will convent to their advances. So many things are involved:

Some of these factors predispose a woman

Single ladies
Low Religious Fanatism
Sexy Dress Sense
Openness to friendship
Bubbling Social Circle and Friends
Previous sexual experience
Naive subliminal sexual Invitations

However you must have read the sublime signs before he dropped the bomb shell. That was the time to quickly discourage the attempt. Don't forget that he probably had succeeded with many ladies...yours was probably just an exception.

I don't know the man, it doesn't mean that he is evil. He just doesn't have self control and it doesn't mean that he won't repeat the attempt.

Most men are not like that though. Most ladies treat sx as a private affair guys who do the casual stuff like to flaunt their escapades to whoever will listen.

Sex outside marriage is a SIN
gidjah:

But as some one righlty said,the lady should let the young man know the definition of the relationship, draw the lines and get it really pegged. This is because WHEN THE PURPOSE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN, THEN ABUSE IS IMMINENT O!!!

4 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by jashar(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by crackhaus: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
gidjah:
Your head dey there sisi, I won't disagree with you over this one you posted. Lots of ladies wanna get it free from men, you want friendship, material things want his space, want his time, want his energy ....all this on you alone, yet you want them all for free! ,Na WA o! ,Na only you Waka come? ??you can't keep showing him green light without expecting him to respond to the signals! He is not a wood. That was how this village girl (who taught a she stays in the city wanted to take advantage of my goodness and generous calmness
..she wanted it all ..my money, my time ,my attention. ... all for free, made some a tempt to touch her and she shouted. .....'i hate it'...I responded you don't like to be kissed '?she noded, gave her some time ...and at last I had to tell her you can't be getting things from me and you not ready to to supply. ....she told me her body is the temple of God. ..bla bla bla. I told her to go to the "temple" to keep asking for all the things she has been collecting from me.she told me her body belongs to some one else and I told her that my money and time belongs to another person too. Na so matter take end.Ladies should stop demanding things from whoever they won't like to have relationship with, you ladies are so so greedy and selfish in your actions. Dont smell the food you do not wish to eat.
Lmao cheesycheesycheesy

I have been in a few such situations but only one really pissed me off I had to tell her, "Look girl, if I needed a best friend to spend my time with I would go hang out with one of my homies, not you..." angry

She was hurt of course, and kept preaching the usual "oh I thought you were different and mature, you're just like every other guy.. bla bla bla...yada yada yada.." *glorious music to my ears*

And yet surprisingly we still ended up getting down together after she was done sulking for a few weeks.lol .. Women!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wowing ladies shouldn't be an issue, if done politely.

Meanwhile, don't wait until you finally lose respect from your spouse. End that premature ejaculationn with our natural herbal tea for men. See our signature for details.
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks shadeyinka. Your daughter(s) will have so much to learn from you.

The only subtle sign I got was a lot of calls. This is someone that can hardly look you in this eye; that gentle/meek/geeky....

It won't repeat itself again though, because he can't shave the head of someone who isn't present.

And yes, sex outside of marriage is a SIN.

Thanks to you too 5minsmadness for the expose.

crackhaus and gidyah, I have no words for both of you.

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by YourCoffin: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Freedom of expression I guess undecided undecided
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by shadeyinka(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
maxioptiultra:
Thanks shadeyinka. Your daughter(s) will have so much to learn from you.

The only subtle sign I got was a lot of calls. This is someone that can hardly look you in this eye; that gentle/meek/geeky....

It won't repeat itself again though, because he can't shave the head of someone who isn't present.

Thanks to you too 5minsmadness for the expose.

crackhaus and gidyah, I have no words for both of you.

Thanks for the encouraging words and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
maxioptiultra:
Thanks shad.eyinka. Your daughter(s) will have so much to learn from you.

Thanks to you too 5mins.madness for the expose.

crackhaus and gid.yah, I have no words for both of you.
No hard feelings sweet pea, I have that effect on ladies. Can't say for the other guy though. grin

1 Like

Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by fuckpro: 2:30am On Dec 05, 2016
... You no dey sleep 2:30 am and still awake
Re: Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men by dangotesmummy: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Errnm
shadeyinka:
Its good you qualified it "average man".

The average man is moved by sight and by nature, he is a polygamist. It takes discipline either from a religious, sociocultural, or personal decision for a man to maintain a non sexual relationship with a beautiful lady.

God built the average lady to be sexually appealing to the man. Without sex I,m afraid, no man will look at a woman twice.(sorry for being raw). There is no normal man that is immuned to the feminine charm. All normal men can be tempted, the only solution is fleeing!

As a personal rule, I avoid any kind of deep friendship with any lady because I have chosen one lady as my friend and that is my wife.

A man I believe should have some measure of self control or else, he would not be better sexually than some animals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Worried About My Nephew. / Help, My Friend Is A Kleptomaniac / Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.