Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (5869 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by banjicom(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2016
I think creating unique content/articles is not enough to make money with adsense.

I'm just wondering if creating quality content is
only the key to earn good money from Adsense and not cents. I notice that no matter how great is your content it still not enough to earn from Adsense. Anyone can contribute it? What are the usual method you do to ensure that your content will be a hit and get a lot of traffic? I heard you really have to promote it or else it will not get proper exposure or readers.

Anybody with a good advice/suggestions?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
banjicom:
I think creating unique content/articles is not enough to make money with adsense.

I'm just wondering if creating quality content is
only the key to earn good money from Adsense and not cents. I notice that no matter how great is your content it still not enough to earn from Adsense. Anyone can contribute it? What are the usual method you do to ensure that your content will be a hit and get a lot of traffic? I heard you really have to promote it or else it will not get proper exposure or readers.

Anybody with a good advice/suggestions?
you need both content and traffic that clicks on advert. You may have thousands of contents but without traffic that clicks on advert, you won't earn. If you want to use adsense as your major earning source, then you should look for high paying niche keywords. You may want to build an adsense niche site
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by ContentMaster: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
@op,

Great contents alone is not all you need to get traffic to your blog. You also need to promote your contents on social media platforms where most of your target audience are active.

No matter how good your contents are, if you don't spend considerable time and energy sharing them on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc, very few people would get attracted to your blog.

And once you have sufficient traffic to your blog, your chances of earning on pay per click through Adsence would becomes higher.

Wishing you the very best in your blogging career.

Email: contentwritersng@gmail.com
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by techinfong: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by riczy(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Make I ask ifa

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2016
ok
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by heryourjay(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2016
You need alot of traffic if you wana earn with Google Adsense! and you can achieve that with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter Google + communities and many more!
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by MediaHangoutNG: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2016
I think traffic is the most important. because if you have good content and nobody visits its not important to advertisers.
If you are trying to get ad-sense approval think Niche, Content, Originality and Audience #my2cents smiley
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2016
mehn, blogging is not easy oo and getting traffic is the hardest. I believe it's step by step thou.

3 Likes

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Pidggin(f): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2016
How many times will this question be asked?

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by herzern(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2016
*yawns....

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Skillz4u(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2016
while am battling with Google to approve my Adsense account. am even tired of trying.

happy sallah to you all
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by joey150(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Blogging is saturated.. Adsense dosent pay unless you have tons of traffic.

The other guys just use blackhat.

Plus people hardly click google ads..i for one hate all their one styled crappy ads

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Compliant(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Good content/ unique content is necessary for google to approve you for AdSense BUT to make money from AdSense you need good page view that lead to clicks
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Compliant(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2016
joey150:
Adsense dosent pay unless you have tons of traffic.

WRONG BRO

Tons of traffic does not mean you will make money from AdSense what you need is normal traffic with good Niche .

Imagine a site with 10,000 page view daily with Niche of 0.02$ and only 50 clicks per day AND and site with 5000 page view daily with good Niche of 1.05$ and only 20 clicks .

THE SECOND SITE WOULD EARN MORE FROM ADSENSE WITH LITTLE TRAFFIC
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Christojo: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Ofcors
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by amolak: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
People are no longer acting like MUMU again, Adsense is not saleable like before, so don't put all your energy on it
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
joey150:
Blogging is saturated.. Adsense dosent pay unless you have tons of traffic.

The other guys just use blackhat.

Plus people hardly click google ads..i for one hate all their one styled crappy ads
I do click ads like crazy bro, whenever I want to buy stuffs online.

Meanwhile, the lifeblood of blogging is the traffic. The invention of native ads and social media have made Content a backbencher.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Olulinks(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Compliant:

WRONG BRO

Tons of traffic does not mean you will make money from AdSense what you need is normal traffic with good Niche .

Imagine a site with 10,000 page view daily with Niche of 0.02$ and only 50 clicks per day AND and site with 5000 page view daily with good Niche of 1.05$ and only 20 clicks .

You are correct! University and visas blogs are the best. They earn you good money with little click or views.

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Compliant:

WRONG BRO

I concur. Some niche are crazy mehn. One click $11. My word
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Ekuru: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
radiokilla:
Ahhhhh!!! You can lie!
This' my 9th year on AdSense, I haven't seen such.
Even then, we had $2 for niches like mortgage, bad credit and $1 for puppies and autos and $.50 for workouts or ebooks

1 Like

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by kayo80(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
This is a tricky one. Let me give you a personal example, not theory.

I have more than one blog, but the one I have more content on is a rap blog. I have had this rap blog since 2008, and have over 5,000 posts on it. It doesn't earn much though. Just like an average of 30 cents a day. Even when I promote it all day on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus, it still earns not more than 30 cents a day. Sometimes, when I promote too much, it even earns less. I guess Google doesn't like Traffic from social media sites, cos I notice it's the traffic that comes from Google Searches that really give me the earnings from adsense. Please note that I am speaking from experience, not theory.

Then I have another blog, which has just 5 posts. I mean, just 5 posts total, and it makes 10 cents average daily. Yea, that is quite small. But consider the fact that I have only 5 posts on this blog. I don't want to speak on the niche, cos I don't want anyone to steal my idea, but I will give you an idea. I give location/address where people can get a particular service in Lagos. And because people search that information on Google daily, and they ain't too many people writing/blogging about it online, my blog tend to come up in the searches all the time, even though it has just 5 posts.

So, my advise, write what people would want to read, and write a lot of posts on it. This is the first and most important step to me. Just make sure you are blogging about what people really want to read, which can't be found in too many places online. Promote your posts, but write more.

3 Likes

Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by leo1234(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
radiokilla:
Give examples
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by henshj(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
So apart from google ad, what other platform can someone use in making money from his blog?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Toluwani113: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Olulinks:

You are correct! University and visas blogs are the best. They earn you good money with little click or views.
What of Nigeria schools news blog ?
Profitable or not ?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by banjicom(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2016
God bless the mod that brings this post to front-page.
although I have quality content I still earn little from adsense, and I have read from many webmaster and blogs that social media traffic is not always good for adsense.

Thanks for all the comment guys it was really helpful.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Emeka71(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
What you need in order to earn is not just content but traffic; infact not just traffic but the ones that click on ads; many people who visit blogs are there for contents and not ads.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by IamNawty(f): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2016
MissHatey:
mehn, blogging is not easy oo and getting traffic is the hardest. I believe it's step by step thou.
ave bn wanting to tell u I alws forget . Y not advertise it here? U knw u have mouth here bah. Dat ur post on fbk got plenty comments and pple were calling me to ask if I finally open a blog. Aw help u wit much advert on fbk. Share me with link to any new post . But y not talk abt it here girlfrnd?
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Emeka71(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2016
banjicom:
God bless the mod that brings this post to front-page.
although I have quality content I still earn little from adsense, and I have read from many webmaster and blogs that social media traffic is not always good for adsense.

Thanks for all the comment guys it was really helpful.
If social media traffic is not good; then I think SEO / search engine traffic is better.
Re: Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
IamNawty:
ave bn wanting to tell u I alws forget . Y not advertise it here? U knw u have mouth here bah. Dat ur post on fbk got plenty comments and pple were calling me to ask if I finally open a blog. Aw help u wit much advert on fbk. Share me with link to any new post . But y not talk abt it here girlfrnd?
Yes, I will soon do that. I'm working with a group from school and I want them to be regular in working with me before posting it here and that means Nlanders will have access to my fbk ni yen cheesy.

Thanks. I will share it on the other side.
I loffff you kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Facebook Releases Measures To Addressing Hoaxes And Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.