Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players (6280 Views)

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" / Seven Hottest Wives Of Nigerian Comedians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by naijainfogalery: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Football or soccer as it’s sometimes called is one of the most popular sports in the world. And we have seen many footballers or soccer players ranked the most expensive athletes in the world. One thing is sure, money isn’t a problem for these players, and they all almost got one thing in common, they got eyes for beautiful ladies. Since they got the money and the skills, they can afford to marry the women of their dreams.

#1. Lena Gercke (Sami Khedira Girlfrien): is a German fashion model and television host. She won the first cycle of Germany’s Next Topmodel and is the host of Austria’s Next Topmodel. She has been dating German footballer Sami Khedira since 2011

#2. Federica Nargi (Alessandro Matri Girlfriend)

#3. Aida Yespica (Matteo Ferrari, Ozil)

#4. Sam Cook (Chris Smalling’s girlfriend)

Manchester United and England defender Chris Smalling confirms engagement to glamorous WAG Sam Cooke.

#5. Maria Fowler (David Cornell’ Girlfriend)

#6. Georgina Dorsett (Tom Cleverly Girlfriend)

#7. Natalie Weber (Mario Zarate Wife)

#8. Michela Quattrociocche (Alberto Aquilani Wife): Michela Quattrociocche is an Italian film actress.

#9. Elisabeth Reyes (Alexis Ruano – Getafe): Elisabeth Reyes Villegas is a Spanish model and moderator.

#10. Federica Ridolfi (Giuliano Giannichedda Wife): Federica Ridolfi is an Italian dancer and a Television hostess.

#11. Yolanthe Cabau van (Wesley Sneijder Wife): Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau is a Spanish-Dutch actress and television host.

#12. Alice Goodwin (jermaine pennant’s wife): Born on December 13, 1985 in Stoke-on-Trent in the UK, Alice Goodwin is a glamour model best known for her enormous boobs.

#13. Oksana Andersson (Christian Wilhelmsson’s Girlfriend): Oksana Andersson is a Russian-born Swedish model. She originally worked as a dancer for the musical group Sunblock. Lifestyle/beauty/model & fashionblogger from Sweden.

#14. Irina Shayk (Cristiano Ronaldo Girlfriend): Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova, known popularly as Irina Shayk and sometimes credited as Irina Sheik, is a Russian model

#15. Sara carbonero ( Iker Casillas Girlfriend ): Sara Carbonero Arévalo is a Spanish sports journalist. Since early 2000, she was the TV presenter for Telecinco, until she moved to Oporto, in Portugal, when her boyfriend Iker Casillas joined Futebol Clube do Porto, in July 2015.

#16. Alena Šeredová (Gigi Buffon Wife):

#17. Erin o’neill (Fabio Borini Girlfriend):Liverpool model Erin O’Neill

#18. Malissa Satta (Kevin Prince Boeteng):

#19. Pilar Rubio (Sergio Ramos ):

#20. Tatjana Batinic: ( Bayer Leverkusen’s Wife)

lalasticlala

Source : http://www.naijanani.com/top-hottest-wives-girlfriends-football-players/
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
hotter Dan fire
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by devilmaycry: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Olosho ...all of them
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by horrmorr(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
hotter Dan fire
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by naijainfogalery: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you want to see the hottest and sexiest of them all click here http://www.naijanani.com/top-hottest-wives-girlfriends-football-players/
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lord of the rings
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by haxorDelite(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
shocked they not only get the money they also get the top girls...
make one European club come sign me oo even if nah to bench me I no mind.. grin grin
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by naijainfogalery: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
hahahaha mehn money controls the world,

haxorDelite:
shocked they not only get the money they also get the top girls...
make one European club come sign me oo even if nah to bench me I no mind.. grin grin
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by buchollar(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
Olosho ...all of them
na u sabi
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
How come they're all white?

No black girl is good enough to make the list? undecided
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by naijainfogalery: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Most footballers marry whites, and the other ones that marry blacks are not too popular, so no one would know them.
Kobicove:
How come they're all white?

No black girl is good enough to make the list? undecided
Re: Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players by austine4real(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2017
buchollar:
na u sabi
happy birthday to u buki many happy return

(1) (Reply)

Your Pant Is Dirty; Watch As Fans Ridiculed Mercy Aigbe's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones / NAKED PHOTOS: Singer Sinitta Flashes Her Clothing ND Display Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.