Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Choices - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235394 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by sammyendowed(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wow, thumbs up bro, me dey enjoy the tory wella.More sperm to ur d**k

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chapter 8 cont'd

I arrived school three days after the whole fiasco with Maddy. I discovered that people were already in school but the hostel was a bit scanty when I arrived so I had thought guys were still chilling at home, well not until the evening when the hall returned to nearly it's size. I was surprised but then I found out boys had been jacking since morning. The exams would start on Monday and would stretch for about two and a half weeks tops.

A sort of punishment for us even though the management claimed that it was a move to make up for lost time.

There was less noise and banter and even I didn't get to see my roommates till late in the night. They were back from reading at wherever and looked really spent.

"Aaah, Solo.... Papi.... You don finally show. I think say you be wan write exam from your house." Tolu mocked me.

"How was the holiday?"
The calmer Glenga asked.

"Very fine. Thanks."

He nodded and walked to his end of the room. I left him and faced Tolu now.

"I no better pass you wey still dey nack babe when exam na Monday. Adesuwa don come here like twenty times today come find you. Wetin dey ur Kondo sef, na sugar?"

I heard a soft laugh from Gbenga and one of those naughty grins from Tolu.

"Wetin be your own, abi na me say make you no use wetin God give you. Oga, just dey your Lane oh." Tolu replied me.

"Ah, me still plan my own. I no wan come dey drink garri after I don do work pass wetin bricklayers dey do."

Gbenga erupted into laughter while Tolu chased me out of the room.

"Oloshi.... If I catch you eh... Nonsense jew man." He screamed, still laughing at my joke.

I had been reading since I arrived in the afternoon and felt I should take a walk. I had called Francess earlier, who said she would be coming the next day which happens to be Sunday.

I left my hall using the front gate, passing the keggites meeting place - a place where drunkards gather around, talking and drumming and mostly singing, taking cups of palm wine in between those activities.

I passed the huge fish ponds being constructed for the fishery department and then turned right as I walked through a very quiet place with blocks of houses I had never seen anyone come out from and a so called computer Centre whose gates were always closed. I called the road, "the ghost street" which was truly what it was.

The slow movement of the wind, sweeping the fallen leaves from trees the road of U. I was pretty littered with, helps me think a lot. I have always loved the quiet places and due to that, I always loved being with myself alone.

I took my time walking and remembering the last time I walked through this place, I was beyond broke and the thought of shagging a girl, not just anyone but a pretty, sexy, rich one was only just a dream.

I was sane then and just had my mother and sisters in mind and how I planned to improve my mom's business if I ever hit it big while still in school but now it seems things are really looking up in her business as she gave me a whooping 15K before I left for school.

I said whooping because it took nearly two semesters before my pocket money reached that sum but now I have more than four times that amount in my account.

Oh! How things change.

Francess came to mind as I got close to the road we used in reaching her hall the first week of our meeting. Whenever I think of her, this warm fuzzy feeling just engulfs me. I really can't explain it. We have gotten closer over the short holiday even though it was through calls. I knew I couldn't wait to see her and even if I knew I wasn't in love with her yet, I was sure she was more than a friend.

In Madison's case, I feel this strange void in me open up whenever I think of her. It feels strange because that's the same feeling I experience whenever I am angry, unusually excited, extremely disappointed or adrenaline driven. I couldn't explain why she brings that feeling out of me and up till now, I still have no clue.

I let her out of my thoughts and walked back the length of the road back home. My first exam on Monday was one of those physics course with another on Tuesday which was Math.

I knew I was prepared and ready to win this challenge even if I would have to wait till the beginning of next session to properly claim my prize but as we won't have all my results released before we were butted out of the halls of residence but then she made a promise the first time we met and now I am sure as hell, she wants it fulfilled as much as I do.

I returned to my room, and found the rest of the occupants sleeping and snoring. I got in, sealed the door with something as we had no keys anymore to the room and none of us was willing to pay a thousand naira to the Potter to have it fixed but we all knew that we would be forced to if we had any intentions of retaining a room for the next session. I crashed and went to sleep, after ignoring calls from Maddy yet again.

I woke the next day to meet an empty room, which wasn't strange. Guys were jacking it out and I was glad everyone was feeling the consequences of that needless protest they conducted because at the end of the day, the punishment of the leaders were only reduced and not removed as we has earlier been told.

The hall chairman got a one year suspension while the others involved each got one semester suspension. The punishments weren't worth celebrating and now we all have pay for that.

I read for the rest of the day, eating and bathing in between and tried really hard to ignore the praises from my church and the sermon of later. It was difficult but I managed. Later that day, Francess called me that she was in her room, having just arrived and wanted to see me but I declined since we had exams on Monday and Tuesday. She understood and dropped the call, clearing not happy.

Shs was right to be angry that Sunday because we barely got to meet until we both had just one paper left, it was a math and we had two days before we were to take it. She later declined to see me too after our first two papers using the excuse of distraction but I knew she just wanted to get back at me.

She told me she would be coming over to my room a day before the last paper. I was happy and quickly delivered the message to my guys who said that I shouldn't have bothered that they both had papers the next day and would be in the library all though before the exam.

Oh what luck, I said to myself.

The next day before they both left, Tolu called me aside,

"Egbon, see eh. Make sure you use condom oh, no come talk say I forget oh because if she carry belle eh. Na we go still chop rice for Baba Samuel day.

Also, make sure say na you buy the condom, if not, you dey play with fire oh." He said and walked out the door, with me laughing to myself.

I had everything prepared already as I didn't forget the pack of rubber I purchased at home that I never got to use. I cleaned the room, especially my end of it and sprayed the whole place again as it was close to when she would be coming.

At some minutes past one, my door was pushed open and Francess walked in, wearing a tracksuit or something of sorts.

Chai! This girl don fall my hand oh. Tracksuit ke.

"Hey" she said, running to hug me after I stood up to meet her.

She ran into me with quite the force and since I wasn't expecting it, I fell sideways and we both landed on the bed. It was awkward for us both as she was on top of me, her face inches from mine and my hands on her waist. I held it firmly and didn't do anything further.

She looked at me for a while before she giggled to nothing and rolled away from me. Her giggles were unusually loud.

"Mmmmhhhm, brotherly, take it easy oh." I heard a clown say from the other window of my room as guys pass through there since that was the back of my block.

We both laughed to what he said, but I was embarrassed still.

"Can they hear us?" Francess asked still smiling.

"Nope, except we are loud." I replied, changing my position to pull off her sneakers.

"Hmm.. You are becoming quite the gentleman." She teased.

I played with her fine, fair nails before dropping her foot wear close to the bunk.

"So, how have you been?" I asked since she was still a little surprised at what I just did.

"The usual, reading and doing all I can to beat you." She replied. "How about you?"

"I have been thinking about a whole lot of things." I replied, staring at her eyes, which were hidden behind her glasses.

"Like?"

"Why someone would wear a tracksuit to visit a guy."

She laughed out loud at what I just said but quickly covered her mouth, remembering what happened earlier.

"What's wrong with the wear?" she asked still amused.

"You know what's wrong."

"Oh, I don't. Why don't you tell me." She said, challenging me.

"You ought to look, you know appealing and hot when you come over to a guy's place. Especially someone you share something with."
I replied, without breaking eye contact.

"And what exactly do we share?" She asked with an emotionless face.

"Since you don't know, I could show you."

"Show me, what is it that can't be said?" she asked, with that same look.

"It can't be said because it's beyond words." I said with a little change to my voice.

She nodded but didn't say anything for a while, after she said,

"Solomon, why don't you want to do the right thing?" She asked, looking away from me and playing with my mattress. I knew what she meant. I got close to her and was just mere inches from her face when I said,

"I want us both to be sure that we are ready for it but right now we both have feelings for each other. An unusual attraction that even you can't deny."

She just twitched her lips and continued playing with the sheets. For the first time, Francess was backing away from a challenge, something wasn't right.

I didn't want to find out now, I just wanted to kiss those lips and so I did.

I raised up her chin and slowly covered the inches between us before planting a soft kiss on those thin lips.

I felt her stiffle her body a little and so I separated my lips from hers for a while. She opened her eyes and licked her lips before she said.

"Solomon, I really want to be with you because I really like you but we can't do it what you have been dreaming of since the short holiday... "

"Why, because you are putting on a tracksuit?"

She chuckled,

"No dummy, it's beyond that."

"Tell me dear, talk to me." I pressured her.

"Solomon, despite my naughty nature and arrogant manner, I am..... I am...."

Shitt! I knew the answer already.

"You are still a virgin?"

She nodded.

Oh boy! See gobe.

I stood up and faced my wall, how am I supposed to do a virgin.

I had no idea, no fvcking idea.

Damn it!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
jephthal:

Shey u never finish for u i ni?
°°°no worries.. Just follow the story... Your answer dey there...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
comot jor
Lol... Funny guy...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
domido:
You try sha, as for me after seeing that I will just allow her enjoy herself after all u don't have intentions of dating her, but u' all make sure she sees you and make her your sex partner,but she shouldn't expect more. And no need explaining yourself. It will be like you are expecting something from her. I for just say me no care.

Egbon, it's not that easy. You no say na she disvirgin me and even though I no wan date am, that feeling still dey now as she be my first, you get.

.. Besides I wanted her only for myself, so I had to make her believe I was jealous, make she think say I don dey fall in love...
... Na the scope be that.... grin...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
rosalieene:

Lol no I was an aspirant there, I loved the school even till now but they didn't give me admission. I had a sister in the school so I frequented there a lot so that's how I got to know about every place there.

.. Oh I thought you were, it's okay. It's not the school, it's actually the person.
... The most important thing be say you don get your degree, weda U. I or Unilag... BSc na BSc..
.... Keep reading dear...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
heniford2:
cool solo

... Thanks dear, I thought you will never comment after having caught you a lot of time reading.. .
Re: Choices by domido(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Egbon, it's not that easy. You no say na she disvirgin me and even though I no wan date am, that feeling still dey now as she be my first, you get.

.. Besides I wanted her only for myself, so I had to make her believe I was jealous, make she think say I don dey fall in love...
... Na the scope be that.... grin...
Well, good for you sha. Me no believe in love, so if e come we both have fun if not good for u.

1 Like

Re: Choices by jephthal: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:

°°°no worries.. Just follow the story... Your answer dey there...
ok i don hear u.

1 Like

Re: Choices by heniford2: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Thanks dear, I thought ywill never comment after having caught you a lot of time reading.. .
lol grin[quote author=solomonbrown64 post=50277212]

[b]... Lol solo dear

1 Like

Re: Choices by rosalieene(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. Oh I thought you were, it's okay. It's not the school, it's actually the person.
... The most important thing be say you don get your degree, weda U. I or Unilag... BSc na BSc..
.... Keep reading dear...
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Lol
... I still be small boy oh, infact I never near woman body before.... grin...
I will report you to Maddy o

1 Like

Re: Choices by abiodun27(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Am hungry for more ooh, and moreover it use to be two updates in a day buh this past few days, we hardly get one update in two days
Solomon is starving us

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Chapter 8 cont'd

"Solomon, are you alright?" Francess asked after I had stayed in the same position for more than five minutes, facing the wall and backing her.

I didn't realize I had stayed that long as my mind went into analytical mood, trying to find its way around this.

"Yeah, I am fine. Give me a minute."
I replied her to keep her from distracting me.

A room in the hostel wasn't the best of places to go about deflowering a girl as it just wasn't right. I mean that process takes time no matter the eagerness of the person and I wouldn't want to be interrupted by anyone. Moreover, that wasn't the sort of experience I would like Francess to pass through. If I have to take her, I will have to do in a way that will never make her doubt me. I would have to find a decent place outside of school for me to be able to make proper love to her, the kind that will tie her down to me and me alone.

I faced her and said,

"That information really took me by surprise, I wouldn't have believed it if you weren't serious. Oh well, guess we will have to wait as I want to make that experience unforgettable."
She looked at me strangely and then I realized that it sounded weird for me to be talking about such an important part of her from a distance. I realized that mistake and closed up the distance between us by sitting very close to her and playing with her toes.
She didn't say anything for a while and I didn't too as I wanted her to talk first.

"You sound very confident, just how good are you?" She asked still with the mask on her face.

"I would love for you to decide that when the time comes. I want you to be ready and call the shots on this. We can't do that in this room, so I will most likely get a place outside school." I replied.

"A place outside school, for what, just to screw me? Please." She said and for once putting on a look of disbelief.

"You are not just anyone and besides this place is not comfortable for any meaningful intimacy....."

"Solomon, I really don't care if we do it here or not, I am just tired of pleasing myself and whenever I get the opportunity to do with someone, it is always difficult because I don't know... I can't just be calm, I am restless and scared." She said with a lot of pain, cutting me off.

"And that is the more reason I can't do it here. I won't force you, whenever you are ready, I will be waiting." I reassured her, running my palms around her exposed ankles.

She stared at me for a while, before she said,
"What happened to you during the holidays, you sound and behave so differently now."

"Well, maybe it's because I finally someone who is honest and blunt too and knows what she wants." I replied, stretching and kissing her neck. She giggled and gently pushed me aside.

"Stop, you don't want to start what you won't finish." I nodded.

"Right, I better be on my way. We do have an exam tomorrow, math for that matter." She said unexpectedly.

"Ahh, so soon." I complained.

"Common, we have about two, three days after the exam to talk forever. For now the challenge comes first, I hope you haven't forgotten about it."

"I haven't." She nodded and started putting on her sneakers again. When she was done, she stood up to leave. I stood too and gently removed her glasses before going for her lips.

She was surprised at first and wasn't ready to open her lips despite my prying tongue but when I pulled her closer to me and allowed my hands to wander to her butt which I pressed really hard. A moan escaped her lips and I took my chance and snaked my tongue in, the moment mine touched hers, her resistance crumbled and flowed with me.

She placed her hands around my neck and as the kissing got to her while I kept on romancing her butt. I thought of sneaking my hands into it but decided otherwise, I didn't want to go too far. One step at a time. For now she is getting comfortable with kissing me, our next meeting, we can go further.

I stopped the kiss and I heard her moan one last time. I opened my eyes to see hers still closed. She licked every corner of her lips before opening her eyes, blushing massively after she saw me watching her intensely.

"You are a good kisser, maybe it's why are so confident." She remarked before heading for the door.

"Wait, let me walk you to your place." I shouted as I was surprised at what she did.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, I will be with you some other time." She screamed back.

I came out of my room to see her leave through the little passage through A-block, she was heading for the main gate.

She did that cute little bye usually done by girls, you know, rocking three fingers in a back and forth motion and smiling. She did that before disappearing down the passage.

How does she even know of that passage anyway? I looked away from the stares of guys in the little shop just a walking distance from my room and returned back into the room.

Her quick bolt through the door reminded of me of what Madison did and I thought it was going to go down the same too but as it turned out, she was only just confirming what she said about being restless and nervous during such acts.

Well, that was a good starting point for now I would have to read on making love to a virgin for the first time and all about it. I made my bed again and brought out my book to revise one last time.

I only saw Tolu later in the day who didn't say anything after he came back later that evening. He just crashed and was off in an instant. Gbenga didn't return, probably due to his project since he was in his last year in school. I read till late in the night and woke up some minutes before ten in the morning.

I brushed and had my bath. I got my things ready and headed towards the venue of the exam, which was CBN. I got there and as usual showed my school identity card before being allowed in. The exam started by twelve on the dot mid day. We were to stop at four but I was through at least one hour before the time allocated to stop. I thought of waiting for Francess but decided against it. I was really hungry and wanted to get to my hall cafeteria to get something to eat.

I slowly walked down the stairs looking straight ahead of me. It was an habit l learnt to later stop as I realized it wasn't good. I was never conscious of what was at my right or left, just what was in front of you. Because of this, I never get to see people until they had to scream my name and once again it happened.

I didn't see Maddy until she called out to me in a very husky voice like she was or had been crying. I looked towards where she called from, under the little tree at the left side of the lecture theatre. I was shocked to see her but even more surprised at how she looked.

She was putting on a very funny looking gown that was so difficult to describe and her hair was tied at the back, her natural hair. She was putting on sandals and her eyes were puffy and swollen and bloodshot.

Sweet Jesus, she was a mess. What happened?
I walked to her and pulled to me in a very tight hug which brought her to tears again. She cried on my shoulders,

"Solomon, I am sorry,... I am...." She said in between tears.

"Shhh, it's alright. I am here now, stop crying." I said, petting her back.

When I saw a few students looking at us from one of the labs in the chemistry department, I came back to my senses and realize where I was. I wipe her tears and led her up the road that was home to computer science department and that of Geology.

I didn't look back to see if Francess was through, I didn't want to be caught should she be out. We got to the bus stop that was just opposite the Meteorological tower or whatever. We got a cab which was a rare phenomenon there and I asked him to drop us at Airtel. I caressed the arm that was with me as Madison was still sniffing, even though the tears had finally stop.

Airtel was in the student village, inside the SUG block and just beside it was Tantalizers which was actually my destination. I got us in there as I knew I couldn't take her to my room or my hall's cafeteria, I couldn't risk Maddy seeing us.

I pulled out a seat for her to sit while I got us both rice and chicken. I set hers on her side of the table before taking my seat. She stared at the food like it was alien to her. I was really hungry but I knew I had to be a gentleman this time. I dropped my spoon and called out to her.

"Maddy talk to me, what happened to you?" She raised her head up and her swollen eyes came into view again, her face was white, which meant no makeup and no cream either.

What could have caused this?

"You left me Solomon, you ignored me for good three weeks and you are asking what happened. Alright, you happened." She replied in a very cold tone which was surprising as her voice was husky just a while ago.

"I don't understand what you mean by 'I happened." I replied.

"Solo...Stop it okay. I am tired of taking the blame. You took offense for something that wasn't entirely true and yet I was still the one who apologized time and time again but you still didn't forgive me." She shot back at me in that irritating ordering tone of hers. She was no longer sad but angry now.

"Oh, I have no right to be angry anymore, huh? How did you expect me to feel, happy, glad, joyful, huh? Seeing you grinding that arse of yours to those things when you knew I would be coming.
Prior to that, you were behaving weirdly after that awesome experience at my place. I thought it would bring us closer, rather it did the opposite. You refused to talk to me and then suddenly you invited me for a party which I honored and then I arrived to see you acting like a s.lut. What was I supposed to think, it simply meant that you didn't want me anymore around you and I left, what was so wrong in what I did?" I said in an angry tone.

She looked at me for a while, not blinking at all and Suddenly switched to her meal. She took the fork and knife and started eating. Her behavior was strange, really strange as I expected her to have said something or even hit me on the face for calling a s.lut but instead she started eating a fast pace.

I stopped wondering and started eating too.

"What do you think about my sister, she is pretty, right?" I heard her ask with excitement.

I was dumbfounded by such quick change in moods; from crying to being angry and now excited? What sort of being was this girl?

"Yeah I think she is cool and hot. She is quite the looker." I answered, trying to make her happy.

Her face beamed after what I just said.

"She said you were one cute guy and very polite. I think she fancies you." She said, still happy.

"Fancy me? I have you already, I don't want another woman's attention." I said, taking another bite at the chicken.

What I said seemed to have gotten really into her as she stopped cutting the chicken with the knife and just stared at me. She later got over it and then said,

"I don't think that will deter her, especially after I told her about what you did to me the last time at your place. You know the nasty.... "

"Wait.... You told I made....."

"... Yeah, I don't keep anything from her and so does she.... "

"And you are comfortable with me, you know...."

"Yes... I am, if that's what she wants. I agree and you will have to do it." She ordered.

"Oh well, I am sorry but I don't do that sort of thing. I find it disgusting." She laughed at what I said.

And My heart skipped a beat.

Are you kidding me, for her?

"There is nothing disgusting in the act, we are not married or something and she is already an adult, so.... it's no biggie."

"I won't, and that's it about that." I said in a cold tone.

"Oh, you will, trust me, you will." She reassured me.

I ignored her and helped her in wiping the particles at the side of her lips.

"Thanks." She said while I simply nodded.

"So it's because of me you look like a ghost." I asked.

She nodded and once again kept quiet about it. She just didn't want to talk about it.

"I will be going with you to Lagos and will be coming with a few things of mine to your place. I don't want to leave Ibadan yet and I want to return to Lagos with you. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

Blood rushed to her face and she giggled before saying,

"Oh, that would be lovely."

I nodded as I led us out of the restaurant, I stopped a cab and got her in. I hugged her before she got in.

"Congratulations on passing your first year."
She said, smiling.

"See you in two days time." I slammed the door of the cab, waving to her as she blew me air kisses as the vehicle drove off.

I chuckled but deep within me I was uncomfortable. Maddy was becoming too complicated for me to understand. How could she even think of sharing me with her sister like I am some sort of acquisition they can do and toy with the same way they deem fit.

That was only one of the problems especially now that have said she ythe only woman in my life.
A lie that might backfire and oh yes it did.

The reaction was worse than fire crackers.

8 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2016
abiodun27:
Am hungry for more ooh, and moreover it use to be two updates in a day buh this past few days, we hardly get one update in two days
Solomon is starving us

Oh, I am sorry if you think I have been starving you guys but it has always been once a day update except when I am chanced to give two.....
..... No vex, you just have to manage that once a day for now...
.. Thanks for reading
Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
I feel sorry for francess

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oh poor Francess cry

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
More Plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Choices by domido(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ghen ghen.

1 Like

Re: Choices by franksteele: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice work bro... But is there a pdf format download for this story
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
poor naive francesca!!! she is going to get her hrt broken

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Well done bro..

1 Like

Re: Choices by Perfectionist11: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Yummy..

1 Like

Re: Choices by Perfectionist11: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Yummy...feed us more..I wanna know how the rude Bukky was given her "size".

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2016
At last I've caught up. Nice story Solomonbrown64
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
franksteele:
Nice work bro... But is there a pdf format download for this story

No, not yet....
.... Thanks for reading...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
mhiz:
At last I've caught up. Nice story Solomonbrown64

Thanks dear,
.... You were really busy in the early hours of today, I saw your work.. grin...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter 8 cont'd

"I don finish oh, I don scale first year oh."

"No more fresher things, I be stalite now."

"All the witches for my village no fit stop my progress, God punish devil!!"

I heard so many guys screaming as soon as I got back to the hostel after seeing Maddy off. Some were even crying, while others took it to the extreme by banging doors, disturbing people like they were the first to leave hundred level.
How were they even sure that they would be in that same department next session as results weren't out yet. Soon, the drums started beating and guys trooped to the quadrangle to display their happiness by dancing. I couldn't blame them too much as it had been a very tough year.

As usual, whenever such displays of thuggery and madness were been showcased, the one person who wouldn't miss it for the world was Tolu. I saw him at the last floor banging doors and screaming his new status. I just shook my head and entered my room.

While some persons were dancing and singing like they had been victorious in a tough battle, some few were already saying goodbye and leaving rather hastily. The hunger must have been the cause of that but I wasn't ready to leave just yet. I had some research to do on taking virgins for the first time.

Before I could start, a call came in, it was Francess.

"You show-off, you just had to tell everyone that the exam was a piece of cake, huh?" She said immediately I picked.

"No, that's not it. I was really hungry since I didn't eat much after you left so I didn't think it was wise to be there when I was already through. Sorry for not waiting for you." I said, with a hint of pain in my voice.

"Oh, I was just pulling your legs, you didn't have to wait because I was far from done. I finished about ten minutes before the time, Integration and those other mumbo-jumbo has never been my strong suit." She said, laughing at her words.

I was so happy when she said that because I was scared that she might have seen me with Maddy.

"Guess, I am the clear Victor in this exam then." I said.

"Hmm, already claiming victory? I would wait for the results first."

"It's a settled case. So how is it going to be, do I get to see you later?"

"No, not today. I am really tired after using every one of my brain cells in that exam. I will need a long sleep and besides I need to get my things ready as I will be leaving the day after tomorrow. My Dad will be in Ibadan for an event and we will just leave together."

I didn't say anything after because I was really sad and angry. I only had tomorrow to be with her and won't see her till at least two months time.

"Solomon, are you still there?.... Solomon..."

"I am fine, just not happy." I finally said.

"I know and I am not either, we can only make the best use of tomorrow. I will be with you from mid day and stay till the evening, how about that?"

"Not great but it's something." I replied in a dull voice.
She laughed and said,

"Oh you are such a cry baby, see you tomorrow." She remarked before dropping the call.

Francess just ruined my mood with what she just relayed. I mean why does whatever event her Dad would be attending had to happen in this very week. I was sad and six hours tomorrow won't he enough to do what I planned to do with her. I sighed and picked up my phone to begin my research.

I read articles upon articles, some of which I had ideas on already. I knew what I was supposed to do after about four hours of staring at my phone. My mission was plain and simple; I had to make her free with her sexuality and make her less nervous whenever such things around sex were about to begin. From her nervousness the other day, it was pretty clear she was scared of something concerning a certain part of her body. I must find out what.

I dropped my phone and started sorting out my things as I planned to leave on the evening of Francess departure and move over to Maddy's place.

I thought of her as I sorted my things and wondered why it was just so difficult for me to understand her. I knew Francess pretty well and I was certain that Bukky was one of those ladies who were loyal only to the presence of money but Maddy was just an enigma. She would be so charming now and then the next moment she brings out another side of her that's not too good.

If my thoughts were correct, it seems she is fighting something within her, like one personality in her was fighting the other for dominance. She doesn't seem to trust herself even if she tries so hard to hide that. She barely talks about love which I am sure she would gladly do but would suppress such needs with sex. Which has been what she keeps doing whenever I try to find out things about her.

I shouldn't be too bothered though as I do not want love or anything of sorts now but I am worried that she keeps suppressing or ignoring that side of her.

I slept off thinking about Maddy and woke up the next day to an empty room again. Tolu had still not returned which meant that he must have been blasting FIFA in one his buddies room while Gbenga must still be very busy with his project.

I stood up and started cleaning the room. When I was done, I switched on Gbenga's fan before heading for the bathroom. I got dressed and was about leaving for the cafeteria when Maddy called.

"Hello handsome." She said, excitedly.

"Hello beautiful." I replied.

"How are you?"

"I am kicking."

"When will you be coming, I miss you already."

"Tomorrow evening will see me at your place."

"Oooookay, bye. Muah." She kissed before dropping the call.

I smiled before walking down to the cafe. I ate rice that morning and got a mint to keep my mouth fresh. I saw a little gathering at the space between the watch room and one of those steps in the quadrangle. I moved over there because I love arguments. I never contribute, I just listen.

"Prove to me that your God exist. Apart from stories of this God in writings, where is the physical proof that he does exist? " A young guy asked.

"I don't need to prove anything, the manifestation of his power and presence is everywhere. You just chose not to believe." Another guy replied him.

"That's not what I asked. Give me physical proofs of your God and I promise to be in his worship centre this weekend." The young guy promised.

"Where do I even begin if you want me to answer that question. My God is not someone you summon with a spell, he is not someone who shows himself because someone asks for it but does so whenever he desires to. Whether you believe in the supernatural or not doesn't make it non-existent. I don't have to prove anything with a spell that brings down fire or whatever, I know my God and he knows me. An experience I hope you come in terms with soon."

It wasn't the best of answers but it was pretty straightforward, he got a round of applause but the atheist wasn't convinced. I didn't get to hear his next thought because Francess called that she was already in my room.

I hurried back to my room to find her on my bed, lying on her back.

I joined her and she shifted her weight to accommodate me.

"I just saw Tolu, he said he was heading for swagger..... swagger something." Francess told me, still not looking at me.

"Swaggerless. He is a guy."

"What sort of name is that?" She asked.

"It's a nick name. Is everything alright, dear?"

"I am fine." She said, still not looking at me.

Did I say she was putting on a jean and shirt and it was difficult looking at her as the fold of her butt was preventing me from doing that.

I removed her glasses and once again, her nervousness was on display. She was playing with her fingers and tried really hard not to look at me.

"Francess, why are you so nervous around me lately? It wasn't always like this, what went wrong?"

She didn't say anything, instead she kept on playing with her fingers. I decided to sit on my butt and forced her to change position, in order for her to lay her head on my chest. She didn't want to at first but a little push did it.

She kept her head there and snuggled even closer to me. While she did that, I played with her hair and even kissed it sometimes.

"Solomon, I am just scared that what you think I have might not be what you will see." She finally said something.

"How do you mean?" I asked, still not sure of what she meant by her words.

"Solomon,... I have... I have stretch marks on some parts of my body, I am a bit fat and have thick legs. I have thick... thick... thick..... " She couldn't say it but instead buried her face on my chest.

I waited for a while, for her to get herself. I rubbed my hands on her exposed biceps during the wait.

"My last boyfriend said that I have thick labiae and that everything was just thick about me." She said that with her face pressed on her chest.

She was really embarrassed and that must have taken a lot for her to share that with me.

I wanted to laugh but I caught myself just in time. Those words might seem funny but they hurt her a lot. I pulled her up but she wouldn't bulge and when she eventually did, she covered her face with her palms.

Is this the same Francess whom boys always find it difficult to talk to. The same Francess who can't even look at me now after saying some few words about herself?

Wow, wow, wow.

I tried to pull her palms from her face but she wouldn't let me. Anyway, now I know the source of her nervousness. Her own body and what has been said about it was what makes her nervous.

I decided to tickle her, she tried holding on but after a while, she gave up and started giggling, falling to the bed. I kept on with it and finally, she released her hands to try and stop mine from tickling her.

The moment her palms left her face, I went in and slammed my mouth on hers. Kissing and patiently for her to open up. As usual, she resisted but I never stopped prying, until she succumbed. We kissed for a while and then I finally pulled my lips from her. Starring into her big beautiful eyes, I said,

"You are thick, rich and big and you should be proud of that. Yes, you might need to work out a little, everyone needs to but you will do that to make everything you have been blessed with more firm and even more pleasing to the eyes of those that know good things. Nearly every woman has stretch marks and while some were born with slender legs, you were created with thick, sharply legs. Which most dudes will kill for just to have their hands on it.

You have thick Labiae and so what, do you know that most guys wish their babes have some of those. You are blessed and you are ashamed of those blessings, you must be kidding me.

You are beautiful Francess, I mean just look at those eyes of yours. Tell me they aren't stunning."

She blushed after I said such.

"They are slim and beautiful girls and there are thick and beautiful ones, which is the category you fall into. I wish you could just see the thoughts of guys, however carnal they might be, whenever they look at you.

You are cute, lovely, sweet, arrogant, proud, beautiful, and most importantly, intelligent. Don't let a blind dude ruin your self esteem. Now look at me and say that I am beautiful."

She didn't want to and instead looked down.

"Say it Love, say I am beautiful." I said with a bit of force.

"I am beautiful." She said weakly.

"Again." I insisted.

She said it with a bit more life and when I insisted for it, again and again and again. She kept at it and finally she screamed and then hugged me really tight afterwards.

"I am glad I have you." She whispered in tears.

"I am even more grateful for you." I whispered back.

We later disengaged and then she said she wanted to lay her head on my chest.

"I don't want to talk anymore, I just want to be with you and revel in this moment." She said.

I nodded and kissed her hair. We remained that way with she, later falling asleep. I didn't and even if it later became uncomfortable, I didn't change position.

She woke up a few minutes past five, my back was on fire and after we kissed for a while, I tried to sit up and sweet Jesus, the cramps on my back nearly killed me.

I winced in pain,

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I am, just my back."

"Oh, I am sorry, why didn't you wake me up?" She said, scolding me.

"I didn't want to disturb my queen."

She giggled and hit on my arm after I said that.

We teased and laughed and we kissed again and once again I got to squeeze her butts. When I pulled my hands off, she kept them back and this time, I massaged them gently, bringing moans from her lips.

"You are such a professional, I shudder at the thoughts of what you might do to me."

She teased.

"Oh, I don't know what you are talking about, I am innocent and have wishes to be a priest."

She laughed at my crude joke. We soon left for her Hall, and while on the way, we kept chasing after each other on the road, with her always losing, due to my pace.

While she gave me her final hug in front of her hall, she asked,

"Am I my really your love and queen?"

I had been expecting that.

"Do you even have to ask, of course you are. I have fallen in love with you Francess, I am sure you must have known before now." I lied and my conscience pricked me but I ignored it.

She smiled and then kissed me goodbye. Just before she walked into her gate, she looked back at me and mouthed,

"I love you."

She giggled and hurriedly walked into her hall.

Pheew, the six hours was enough after all.

Francess, check.

Next is Madison.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by Presh900(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Awon Badt Guy

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Next is Madison... WAITING !!!

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Next episode, sharp!

1 Like

Re: Choices by domido(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bad guy. Youdon give the babe confidence. Nice one there. She will love you like mad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.