Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Choices - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235409 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleemoon:

Ok thanks.. I appreciate
..... Thanks.... I am sure Favou has been of great help...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
osnova:
Keep em coming ............solomon
.... Thanks bro... Keep reading.... Do well to get the book on the first page..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting, nice descriptive skills grin thumbs up.
.... Thanks dear.... Keep reading....
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
solomonbrown64:
CHAPTER 1 CONTD

“Mark this guy Solo na, abi wetin you dey think of sef.” Khris, one of my fellow classmates said for the umpteenth time but I was still giving room for the striker to evade me time and time again. Eventually, the guy scored and my mates let it loose on me, which really made me laugh.
“Solo, you dey craze abi, see as you make us lose that bet na. You no sey money no dey and exam don reach….” Josh remarked.

“I no no wetin do you today guy, e come be lyk say you get waist pain, how many rounds you go yesterday?” Tega asked, with laugher erupting all over the place but the truth was; I was extremely hungry and I didn’t want to ask any of my friends for assistance. I couldn’t tell if that was because I was shy or just plain proud. I apologized and decided to be on my way.

My department being part of the faculty of technology was preparing for the dean’s cup after we failed woefully at the Science cup the previous semester but we are knew as freshers, we had little or no hope of getting into the first team as our seniors were more favored. We trained with them after having our own training the previous day when the team captain tasked us to jog round the big field, which was actually the university’s official pitch until another was built. It was a daunting task and I nearly fainted after going round for the fifth time, I had barely gotten myself when the Captain tasked to go on short sprints. I was just chuckled, shook my head and took my leave. I was not only hungry but still very embarrassed after what happened during the practical of that Friday.

I had not still provided the test tube I was tasked to buy, there was no money and I had no idea of where to get the tube to begin with. I walked into the lab and thankfully, the lab assistant was nowhere to be found. I paid attention to what we were supposed to do on that day to get the caffeine from the Toptea tea bag. I followed the protocol and I was certain of a 10/10 but then Mercy said no for me, my luck ran out and the man I was evading returned. I had already returned my apparatus and had my workbook marked which I scored a nine but just as I headed out of the lab singing victory songs, he was coming into the premises through the same path. Our eyes locked and the next thing was him asking for the test tube. I told him I didn’t have it but he wouldn’t hear such and demanded that I provided it or I won’t be allowed out of the lab.

Some of my friends at this point pleaded on my behalf but I didn’t utter a word. After quite some time pleading with him and everyone knowing that I couldn’t replace an ordinary test tube, he allowed me out but promised that I wouldn’t be let in for the last practical if I didn’t produce the tube. I barely listened to his final speech before I walked out from the lab as I was so embarrassed and angry, I felt like strangling the jerk till he turned white. Somehow, I was happy that Francess wasn’t there but still my rep had already been destroyed by that act among those people. I walked out in anger but then I was called by Josh that we had practice.

As I walked back home, I wondered how I was going to get the tube since my mum kept saying there was no money, business has been bad and all that. I also thought of Francess and that the fact we have barely spoken a word to each other since the last time she brushed my hands with hers. It wasn’t just the fact that I wasn’t really good with this relationship stuff but the fact that she was an enigma and I just couldn’t figure out where I was supposed to start. I couldn’t tell where I should begin to enter her world, was it through books? But that won’t work as she was just as good as me in her books if not better. I could go to her hostel unannounced and ask to see her and we could end up on a little date walking round the school but then she can refuse seeing me and that could jeopardize everything.

Another thing was that, I didn’t know what she really wanted; a companion or a boyfriend. I decided that I was going to think about that but for now focus on the football match on the screen. I was just entering my hall through the back gate when I heard my name. I looked towards the direction of the call to discover the Finalist in my room signaling for me to wait. He was coming from the quadrangle and heading out,

“Uhm…Tolu dey use the room, so just help your brother out.” I simply nodded as I didn’t understand the jargons he just relayed. I wasn’t even planning on going to the room, I bided him goodbye and found my way into the viewing room. I sat down to watch my darling Arsenal dismantle the nervous Everton after which ensued an argument among those watching about how my team flatter to deceive and at the end of the day, they would get their usual fourth trophy. The argument heated up but as usual I didn’t involve myself in any as I had no strength to talk.

Then out of nowhere, I heard,
“O boy, them don send the money. Agbami don rescue hungry man oh.”
Immediately, I jumped and followed the little crowd heading towards the guy screaming now like he was on fire. One of us took the phone and found the information to be true which prompted the rest of us to empty our pockets in search of our phones. I was one of them but my phone was nowhere to be found, it then occurred to me that I left the phone in my room for charging. Quickly, I dash to my room for the phone. Hoping and praying that I would be one of those given the grant. I was one of the few that passed the examination but haven’t heard from them ever since. I hope I was given as 100k no be small money.

As I was just a few metres from my room, I slowed down and started walking and just then, my room’s door was flung open by Adesuwas putting on a short gown and arranging her disheveled hair. I saw beads of sweat on her forehead which suggested something strenuous. I ignored her and walked into the room and I was welcomed by very weird smell despite the fact that the finalist’s fan, which was the only fan in the room was at full speed. The curtains were spread across the windows and the unusual thing was that the fan was now in Tolu’s corner of the room. His bed sheet was all over the place and he was just on his shorts, sweating like he just jogged for over an hour. What happened here? I asked myself and then it occurred to me what might have occurred; the strange speech from the finalist and the huge grin on Tolu’s face which has been hidden for a long time now confirmed what I thought was just a rumour in the hall – dancing kerewa within the hall, which of course was banned in the ethics book given to us as soon as we were given keys to our various rooms. As I ignored his smile and opened my wardrobe to find a message notification on my phone; a message confirming that I was hundred thousand richer, I knew instantly that it was time to join the leagues of guys with babes and swags. I had the money and of course I had a teacher to lecture on what I didn’t know, a teacher that fulfills his promises, a teacher that knows how to get girls to do what he wants and most importantly, one who knows how to roll his waist. I smiled and despite both our smelling bodies, I hugged Tolu and that was the beginning of our total dessication of that room before we left home for the holidays.

A day I now curse today, If only my phone was with me, if only that dude didn’t scream of his findings, if only the message came the next day, if only……

... **************************************..
... Prettyjoy22, Favou, oladim001, afz9095, zelaws, Charlesdock...
didn't know you've started the new series... reading mode activated cool
solomonbrown64:
CHAPTER 1 CONTD

“Mark this guy Solo na, abi wetin you dey think of sef.” Khris, one of my fellow classmates said for the umpteenth time but I was still giving room for the striker to evade me time and time again. Eventually, the guy scored and my mates let it loose on me, which really made me laugh.
“Solo, you dey craze abi, see as you make us lose that bet na. You no sey money no dey and exam don reach….” Josh remarked.

“I no no wetin do you today guy, e come be lyk say you get waist pain, how many rounds you go yesterday?” Tega asked, with laugher erupting all over the place but the truth was; I was extremely hungry and I didn’t want to ask any of my friends for assistance. I couldn’t tell if that was because I was shy or just plain proud. I apologized and decided to be on my way.

My department being part of the faculty of technology was preparing for the dean’s cup after we failed woefully at the Science cup the previous semester but we are knew as freshers, we had little or no hope of getting into the first team as our seniors were more favored. We trained with them after having our own training the previous day when the team captain tasked us to jog round the big field, which was actually the university’s official pitch until another was built. It was a daunting task and I nearly fainted after going round for the fifth time, I had barely gotten myself when the Captain tasked to go on short sprints. I was just chuckled, shook my head and took my leave. I was not only hungry but still very embarrassed after what happened during the practical of that Friday.

I had not still provided the test tube I was tasked to buy, there was no money and I had no idea of where to get the tube to begin with. I walked into the lab and thankfully, the lab assistant was nowhere to be found. I paid attention to what we were supposed to do on that day to get the caffeine from the Toptea tea bag. I followed the protocol and I was certain of a 10/10 but then Mercy said no for me, my luck ran out and the man I was evading returned. I had already returned my apparatus and had my workbook marked which I scored a nine but just as I headed out of the lab singing victory songs, he was coming into the premises through the same path. Our eyes locked and the next thing was him asking for the test tube. I told him I didn’t have it but he wouldn’t hear such and demanded that I provided it or I won’t be allowed out of the lab.

Some of my friends at this point pleaded on my behalf but I didn’t utter a word. After quite some time pleading with him and everyone knowing that I couldn’t replace an ordinary test tube, he allowed me out but promised that I wouldn’t be let in for the last practical if I didn’t produce the tube. I barely listened to his final speech before I walked out from the lab as I was so embarrassed and angry, I felt like strangling the jerk till he turned white. Somehow, I was happy that Francess wasn’t there but still my rep had already been destroyed by that act among those people. I walked out in anger but then I was called by Josh that we had practice.

As I walked back home, I wondered how I was going to get the tube since my mum kept saying there was no money, business has been bad and all that. I also thought of Francess and that the fact we have barely spoken a word to each other since the last time she brushed my hands with hers. It wasn’t just the fact that I wasn’t really good with this relationship stuff but the fact that she was an enigma and I just couldn’t figure out where I was supposed to start. I couldn’t tell where I should begin to enter her world, was it through books? But that won’t work as she was just as good as me in her books if not better. I could go to her hostel unannounced and ask to see her and we could end up on a little date walking round the school but then she can refuse seeing me and that could jeopardize everything.

Another thing was that, I didn’t know what she really wanted; a companion or a boyfriend. I decided that I was going to think about that but for now focus on the football match on the screen. I was just entering my hall through the back gate when I heard my name. I looked towards the direction of the call to discover the Finalist in my room signaling for me to wait. He was coming from the quadrangle and heading out,

“Uhm…Tolu dey use the room, so just help your brother out.” I simply nodded as I didn’t understand the jargons he just relayed. I wasn’t even planning on going to the room, I bided him goodbye and found my way into the viewing room. I sat down to watch my darling Arsenal dismantle the nervous Everton after which ensued an argument among those watching about how my team flatter to deceive and at the end of the day, they would get their usual fourth trophy. The argument heated up but as usual I didn’t involve myself in any as I had no strength to talk.

Then out of nowhere, I heard,
“O boy, them don send the money. Agbami don rescue hungry man oh.”
Immediately, I jumped and followed the little crowd heading towards the guy screaming now like he was on fire. One of us took the phone and found the information to be true which prompted the rest of us to empty our pockets in search of our phones. I was one of them but my phone was nowhere to be found, it then occurred to me that I left the phone in my room for charging. Quickly, I dash to my room for the phone. Hoping and praying that I would be one of those given the grant. I was one of the few that passed the examination but haven’t heard from them ever since. I hope I was given as 100k no be small money.

As I was just a few metres from my room, I slowed down and started walking and just then, my room’s door was flung open by Adesuwas putting on a short gown and arranging her disheveled hair. I saw beads of sweat on her forehead which suggested something strenuous. I ignored her and walked into the room and I was welcomed by very weird smell despite the fact that the finalist’s fan, which was the only fan in the room was at full speed. The curtains were spread across the windows and the unusual thing was that the fan was now in Tolu’s corner of the room. His bed sheet was all over the place and he was just on his shorts, sweating like he just jogged for over an hour. What happened here? I asked myself and then it occurred to me what might have occurred; the strange speech from the finalist and the huge grin on Tolu’s face which has been hidden for a long time now confirmed what I thought was just a rumour in the hall – dancing kerewa within the hall, which of course was banned in the ethics book given to us as soon as we were given keys to our various rooms. As I ignored his smile and opened my wardrobe to find a message notification on my phone; a message confirming that I was hundred thousand richer, I knew instantly that it was time to join the leagues of guys with babes and swags. I had the money and of course I had a teacher to lecture on what I didn’t know, a teacher that fulfills his promises, a teacher that knows how to get girls to do what he wants and most importantly, one who knows how to roll his waist. I smiled and despite both our smelling bodies, I hugged Tolu and that was the beginning of our total dessication of that room before we left home for the holidays.

A day I now curse today, If only my phone was with me, if only that dude didn’t scream of his findings, if only the message came the next day, if only……

... **************************************..
... Prettyjoy22, Favou, oladim001, afz9095, zelaws, Charlesdock...
didn't know you've started the new series... reading mode activated
Re: Choices by Jumizie13(f): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
prettyJoy22:
didn't know you've started the new series... reading mode activated cool didn't know you've started the new series... reading mode activated

Haaabaaa. Why na

2 Likes

Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Jumizie13:

Haaabaaa. Why na
sorry it was a mistake, didn't mean to quote the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2016
nice one Solomon. sorry guys about that "the quoting ish " it's due to bad network
Re: Choices by Presh900(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2016
[color=#000099][quote author=prettyJoy22 post=49591392] didn't know you've started the new series... You must be heartless walahi
Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Presh900:
[color=#000099]
sorry Oo... no vex
Re: Choices by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... ... Thanks bro, I will work on that....
... I don't have the pdf, just the epub...

I will take it...pls send to favourizo24@gmail.com
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
CHAPTER 3
THE FIRST CALL

I walked the rude beauty to her hostel but we didn’t say much rather we just enjoyed walking in each other’s company. At a certain point in our walk when we passed through the fishery department, she rested her head on my biceps and held on to my hand rather too tight. I didn’t complain even if it was uncomfortable for me and I thought it was too early for all these show of quiet feelings but from that single display, I knew that when she eventually opens up, there would be a lot on her lips. She disengaged from me when we got to St. Annes and just walked away from me like nothing just happened. I watched her walk into her hostel and just as she was about to go through the gate, she turned back and mouthed,

“Don’t get carried away.” Before she continued her walk. She was obviously enjoying the attention no doubt but I had this feeling that this wasn’t the first time she acted towards someone like that. I turned away and headed for my room. I got to the hall in the early hours of the morning to find boys talking and laughing, apparently, the protest was a success but I knew deep down that there was going to be repercussions. I left them in their merry mood as it was obvious that most were done with their lectures for the semester.

“Their papa, infact Adewole dey mad. Him be V.C, yet he no fit fix this cheating, I mean which kind rubbish be that. How light no go dey, water no go dey and yet they want make me pass our exams, abi I no pay my school fees?” I heard the boastful words of Tolu, my roomie. I got into my room to find him talking with the finalist,

“Solo, you follow do protest yesterday?” He asked.

“No. I dey library that time.”

“Which kind yeye talk be that, when your boys dey expose the irregularities for this yeye school, you dey read nonsense. How you go dey Zik hall, the heartbeat of this school and guys dey para, you dey jack, jack wetin.”
I laughed after what he just said but I knew it wasn’t a funny issue.

“No vex but I think say the protest na just rumour, you know say I no dey used to all this stuff and besides I dey fear.”

“Fear wetin, wetin wan happen? Abi , you sabi say if we wan make this school shut down now, we fit do am and nothing fit shele. Na we get this school.”

I nodded and then dropped my bag as I was dead tired from the back and forth walk through the school but then, it was worth it. I was rudely woken by my phone some few minutes past one in the afternoon by my mum. I sat up immediately, surprised at how long I was asleep. She asked about my well being and all to which I confirmed that I was alright. I ran to the tap after the call and proceeded to have my bath as I planned to look for the test tube replacement. I showered and after putting on my clothes, I realized that I didn’t know where to get the tube. The address on the calendar in the laboratory directed me to Dugbe but that area itself was big and not an easy area to comb looking for test tubes. I decided to call a friend who told me that I didn’t have to go that far that there was a shop just adjacent to the school gate. I couldn’t be happier; I thanked him and ran to the gate, hopping into the next cab that stopped.

After walking past first bank and then the road opposite Awolowo way, I crossed over to the other side where true to my friend words; the shop was staring at me in the face. I walked in there with confidence, asked for the tube and was told the price which actually shocked me. I expected it to be more expensive with the way the assistant kept hitting on it, useless man. I paid #350 for it and gently kept it in my bag. I was really happy and decided to take a walk to Bukky’s shop as it wasn’t too far away. I got there to find her on her phone, she was a little surprised to see me. She hugged me which took me by surprise before she asked what I wanted to buy. I laughed and told I was just here to see her. She went strangely quiet, which took me by surprise.

“Are you alright?” I asked, she nodded but I was still skeptical.

“Uhm… I don’t know if we can have our date now as I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I am sorry about that.”

“I knew it, that’s why you are here. Why did you promise what you will not be able to do and do you think I will leave this shop just because you want to take me out? Please, if you can’t make it tomorrow, then forget it.”

I was taken aback by her reply; I mean where did all that come from. I was lost for words as I didn’t understand what I was supposed to say. I closed my jaw and adjusted my bag and headed out of the place. As I did, I heard a loud hiss behind me and I heard her say in her language that,

“Instead of him to just say that he has no money to take me out, he is busy beating around the bush, broke guy.”

Chai!, na me this girl finish like this, on top say I carry my legs come see am. I was far from broke and I thought she was smart to have known this. I mean, how many students can buy food items worth 6k, I guess I was wrong about her mental assessment. She must be another beauty without too much intellect but still I was really embarrassed at how she just finished me. I must get my pound of flesh, I vowed just as I entered through the school gate, I must and I will.

I was really angry but at least I had the tube, I was barely into the hall when I heard the potter giving an announcement from his office which suggests it was important,

“Eric Babalola, you have a letter from the school Authorities.” The man went on and on, calling several names, telling them to pick up their letters. I shook my head, I knew that there must be repercussions and now the school will surely discipline them for their stupidity. The hall chairman had two warning letters from the school already and he might not be lucky with this third one.

“Forget, nothing fit happen. If them rusticate Babalola, woh, we go shut this school down, Adewole ti ya werey.” I heard Tolu screaming once again to his friends as they traded words but I wasn’t interested in all that as what Bukky did to me occupied my thoughts. My mind was filled with how I was going to get back at her. I will spend on her of course but how will I be able to take more than her time from her, I wanted that body too. I couldn’t possibly bring her to my room as that might spoil my chances with others such as Francess and for some reason I didn’t want to hurt the rude beauty. For whatever I plan to happen, I must have a place outside school to do anything, for now I didn’t and there was even more trouble for me as I was still a virgin which will give more room for her to mock me. Damn it! I was screwed both ways; I slumped on my bed, defeated.

...................... ***************.............
... Abeg, make una no vex on top prettyjoy, she no mean am.... Get the first installment of the wolf series, link is on the first page...
... Mutaino7, Carinaflo, Oluwabuqqyolo, kunmi01, Davidpaul, Micodee25, psalmhel

9 Likes

Re: Choices by dadrenaline(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
CHAPTER 3
THE FIRST CALL

I walked the rude beauty to her hostel but we didn’t say much rather we just enjoyed walking in each other’s company. At a certain point in our walk when we passed through the fishery department, she rested her head on my biceps and held on to my hand rather too tight. I didn’t complain even if it was uncomfortable for me and I thought it was too early for all these show of quiet feelings but from that single display, I knew that when she eventually opens up, there would be a lot on her lips. She disengaged from me when we got to St. Annes and just walked away from me like nothing just happened. I watched her walk into her hostel and just as she was about to go through the gate, she turned back and mouthed,

“Don’t get carried away.” Before she continued her walk. She was obviously enjoying the attention no doubt but I had this feeling that this wasn’t the first time she acted towards someone like that. I turned away and headed for my room. I got to the hall in the early hours of the morning to find boys talking and laughing, apparently, the protest was a success but I knew deep down that there was going to be repercussions. I left them in their merry mood as it was obvious that most were done with their lectures for the semester.

"Their papa, infact Adewole dey mad. Him be V.C, yet he no fit fix this cheating, I mean which kind rubbish be that. How light no go dey, water no go dey and yet they want make me pass our exams, abi I no pay my school fees?” I heard the boastful words of Tolu, my roomie. I got into my room to find him talking with the finalist,

“Which kind yeye talk be that, when your boys dey expose the irregularities for this yeye school, you dey read nonsense. How you go dey Zik hall, the heartbeat of this school and guys dey para, you dey jack, jack wetin.”

“No vex but I think say the protest na just rumour, you know say I no dey used to all this stuff and besides I dey fear.”

“Fear wetin, wetin wan happen? Abi , you sabi say if we wan make this school shut down now, we fit do am and nothing fit shele. Na we get this school.”

I nodded and then dropped my bag as I was dead tired from the back and forth walk through the school but then, it was worth it. I was rudely woken by my phone some few minutes past one in the afternoon by my mum. I sat up immediately, surprised at how long I was asleep. She asked about my well being and all to which I confirmed that I was alright. I ran to the tap after the call and proceeded to have my bath as I planned to look for the test tube replacement. I showered and after putting on my clothes, I realized that I didn’t know where to get the tube. The address on the calendar in the laboratory directed me to Dugbe but that area itself was big and not an easy area to comb looking for test tubes. I decided to call a friend who told me that I didn’t have to go that far that there was a shop just adjacent to the school gate. I couldn’t be happier; I thanked him and ran to the gate, hopping into the next cab that stopped.

After walking past first bank and then the road opposite Awolowo way, I crossed over to the other side where true to my friend words; the shop was staring at me in the face. I walked in there with confidence, asked for the tube and was told the price which actually shocked me. I expected it to be more expensive with the way the assistant kept hitting on it, useless man. I paid #350 for it and gently kept it in my bag. I was really happy and decided to take a walk to Bukky’s shop as it wasn’t too far away. I got there to find her on her phone, she was a little surprised to see me. She hugged me which took me by surprise before she asked what I wanted to buy. I laughed and told I was just here to see her. She went strangely quiet, which took me by surprise.

“Uhm… I don’t know if we can have our date now as I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I am sorry about that.”

"I knew it, that’s why you are here. Why did you promise what you will not be able to do and do you think I will leave this shop just because you want to take me out? Please, if you can’t make it tomorrow, then forget it.”

I was taken aback by her reply; I mean where did all that come from. I was lost for words as I didn’t understand what I was supposed to say. I closed my jaw and adjusted my bag and headed out of the place. As I did, I heard a loud hiss behind me and I heard her say in her language that,

“Instead of him to just say that he has no money to take me out, he is busy beating around the bush, broke guy.”

Chai!, na me this girl finish like this, on top say I carry my legs come see am. I was far from broke and I thought she was smart to have known this. I mean, how many students can buy food items worth 6k, I guess I was wrong about her mental assessment. She must be another beauty without too much intellect but still I was really embarrassed at how she just finished me. I must get my pound of flesh, I vowed just as I entered through the school gate, I must and I will.

I was really angry but at least I had the tube, I was barely into the hall when I heard the potter giving an announcement from his office which suggests it was important,

"Eric Babalola, you have a letter from the school Authorities.” The man went on and on, calling several names, telling them to pick up their letters. I shook my head, I knew that there must be repercussions and now the school will surely discipline them for their stupidity. The hall chairman had two warning letters from the school already and he might not be lucky with this third one.

"Forget, nothing fit happen. If them rusticate Babalola, woh, we go shut this school down, Adewole ti ya werey.” I heard Tolu screaming once again to his friends as they traded words but I wasn’t interested in all that as what Bukky did to me occupied my thoughts. My mind was filled with how I was going to get back at her. I will spend on her of course but how will I be able to take more than her time from her, I wanted that body too. I couldn’t possibly bring her to my room as that might spoil my chances with others such as Francess and for some reason I didn’t want to hurt the rude beauty. For whatever I plan to happen, I must have a place outside school to do anything, for now I didn’t and there was even more trouble for me as I was still a virgin which will give more room for her to mock me. Damn it! I was screwed both ways; I slumped on my bed, defeated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by dadrenaline(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
prettyJoy22:
nice one Solomon. sorry guys about that "the quoting ish " it's due to bad network

... It's alright dear.... Keep reading...

1 Like

Re: Choices by dadrenaline(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Favou:

I will take it...pls send to favourizo24@gmail.com
... Will do that as soon as I can...
Re: Choices by loiusdthird(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
wait o i hope dis is not another series oo
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still here

1 Like

Re: Choices by Eniqurl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one Solomon... Weldne bro

1 Like

Re: Choices by Kingdave30(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
I Don Miss Gan O Am Bck Anyways Oga Solo Fire On

1 Like

Re: Choices by queencalipso(f): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
dadrenaline:
CHAPTER 3
THE FIRST CALL

"Their papa, infact Adewole dey mad. Him be V.C, yet he no fit fix this cheating, I mean which kind rubbish be that. How light no go dey, water no go dey and yet they want make me pass our exams, abi I no pay my school fees?” I heard the boastful words of Tolu, my roomie. I got into my room to find him talking with the finalist,

"I knew it, that’s why you are here. Why did you promise what you will not be able to do and do you think I will leave this shop just because you want to take me out? Please, if you can’t make it tomorrow, then forget it.”

"Eric Babalola, you have a letter from the school Authorities.” The man went on and on, calling several names, telling them to pick up their letters. I shook my head, I knew that there must be repercussions and now the school will surely discipline them for their stupidity. The hall chairman had two warning letters from the school already and he might not be lucky with this third one.

"Forget, nothing fit happen. If them rusticate Babalola, woh, we go shut this school down, Adewole ti ya werey.” I heard Tolu screaming once again to his friends as they traded words but I wasn’t interested in all that as what Bukky did to me occupied my thoughts. My mind was filled with how I was going to get back at her. I will spend on her of course but how will I be able to take more than her time from her, I wanted that body too. I couldn’t possibly bring her to my room as that might spoil my chances with others such as Francess and for some reason I didn’t want to hurt the rude beauty. For whatever I plan to happen, I must have a place outside school to do anything, for now I didn’t and there was even more trouble for me as I [b]was still a virgin which will give more room for her to mo[/b]ck me. Damn it! I was screwed both ways; I slumped on my bed, defeated.

am confused at the bolded. I thought you had your shot with franchess the first night you walked her? How come you were still a virgin.

Take note of some typographical error!!

Keenly following. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
queencalipso:
am confused at the bolded. I thought you had your shot with franchess the first night you walked her?

Dear human did you have to quote the entire story to prove your point.
Piece of advice hon it looks stupid......have a gud night. Idioo

1 Like

Re: Choices by queencalipso(f): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Favou:

Dear human did you have to quote the entire story to prove your point.
Piece of advice hon it looks stupid......have a gud night. Idioo

lol zzz! grin grin and you have to insult to get your advice across??

I hope you are very much satisfied by insulting me!! Good night to you too

Btw, advice duly noted
Re: Choices by richyluvu(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:
... Alright, I am back people... Lol....
.... This is my new story I promised after the broken destiny.... It's not a supernatural tale though and it's not the third installment of the werewolf series...
...I am currently working on the second and third installment of wolf series..... But the first installment is out complete and accurate...
Get it at..
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_wolf_series_path_of_discovery/12077
..... Enjoy this one.... Love you all...
... Special shout out to Ebonyqueen001... You are a rare gem..
.... Happy sallah to everyone...

how can I get a copy... I'm not a fan of okada whatever.... mind emailing me so we can arrange on the transaction...

richy.luv.u@gmail.com
Re: Choices by cyber5(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2016
solomonbrown64: so its you, i have always enjoyed your supernatural series from The Wolf to Sword of Vengeance

When are you starting the next series of The Wolf

Jokes by AdeDhayor on TSD
Re: Choices by rupeelicious(f): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
An interesting beginning. Relaxed, n following.......
Re: Choices by soulminister(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
When zik Hall sneezes, UI catches cold.

Nice right up from a great zikite.

We zikites no dey dull.

The campus fellowship in zik Hall (winners), na im you talk say no get fine babes? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm celestially observing you from my 3D

1 Like

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
guy u got mi glue to ma fone kom continue wah u started.
Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wow wow wow. Solomon is back again. Thanks for this great piece Solomon, I'm following it bumper to bumper. And I think I should use this opportunity to tell you that I Love you. You're a great writer. Keep it up.
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
This would be great and thanks for the mention. Any piece from Solo baba is always top-notch. I have arrive to stay o. Oya ride on am at the back coordinating those entering the cinema.
Re: Choices by SPDAZZY(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Choices by missuniverse(f): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
so uve started a new story...

and I just saw it for d first tym...

Following

1 Like

Re: Choices by heniford(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Solo u too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.