Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 PM

Choices - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (234965 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by sunkieisland(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
nice story you got here

oga Solomon

very scintillating and inviting
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 4:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Gbese re oo, u no dæ tire..
Re: Choices by iambijo(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Starting 4rm the bottom now am here, thanks to solo keep it up ! You got gold ink bro
Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2017
How dare you solomonbrown64? angry

1 Share

Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2017
BatuRE!!!

Deal with solomonbrown64 for me!!! angry

To believe that i had to discover this all on my own!! angry fvcking unbelievable!! angry

BatUREEE!!!

GIAAAAAAM WHAN!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Choices by damis28crown(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
hv been readin dis story frm d begini nywer i am on d road ,churh ,bathrm ,kitchen ,my food almst got brnt com see shoutin abeg lols nyway i luv ur story hv been readin as a guest bt nw am commtin kep it up bro God bles dis story is spectacular 8daful
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice one bro... Keep it coming
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
What's happennig nah no updates no comments here just dry like dat.. Wetin happen nah solo
Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Solo How Far With 2day's Update Since U Came Online Yesterday
Re: Choices by RAFIC(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
ttt...
Re: Choices by RAFIC(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
VERTER:
Solo How Far With 2day's Update Since U Came Online Yesterday

Solo men don dey track you o. Soon now dem go tell you where you sleep, when last you press phone, who call you, and......... Better com update before e reach that level, abeg.

Meanwhile, oga VERTER no worry Solo dey com soon, I just see am for my mirror where e go buy pepper. No go dey from Okoh sisters oo
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
RAFIC:

Solo men don dey track you o. Soon now dem go tell you where you sleep, when last you press phone, who call you, and......... Better com update before e reach that level, abeg.

Meanwhile, oga VERTER no worry Solo dey com soon, I just see am for my mirror where e go buy pepper. No go dey from Okoh sisters oo

....lol...I will update in the evening....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
solomonbrown64:

thank God I,m Fully Starved Now Pls How Can I Get Ur Books From U Directly
Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
RAFIC:

Re: Choices by Harridwan(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bro Solo,,,, Wassup now Hope you're good? Your absence is being too long and "I" for one is starting to lose interest na
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
solomonbrown64:

Pls do oooo cus u killin us o
Re: Choices by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
abeg,na my eyes de diciv me? time:6:05 pm,eyemi solo,wher @ thou?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chapter 3 cont'd

"If you were after your sister, why did you do what you did to me then? Why did you come after the way and manner you did, ruining every relationship I had?" I asked the now quiet woman who was still without her bra and had been watching me ponder on the whole thing. I had thought about it and having now known fully well what really happened after the countless lies that have been told me from day one of this whole dilemma. I realized that I really had nothing to do with anything; I was completely innocent and didn't deserve the sort of treatment I got from this woman. If Maddy was behind the ruin of a blossoming life, why leave her and then come after me? Why, because we were both thirty-one or what? I was done trying to play sides or being some sort of mediator — alright, I was done and I needed answers.

Eve rolled her eyes and sighed before standing to her feet.
"How many times are you gonna ask me this same question?" She asked with a hint of disappointment.

"I want answers, woman and I want them now." I demanded and she just chuckled.

"I did what I did because that was the only way I could really hurt the bittch. I figured that if I attacked her through her job; she would easily get another. If I slept with her boyfriends, she would easily get another and another and the cycle kept going until I discovered a bit late from one of our heated arguments in which the demon was asking why I was acting this way towards her.
. I got to know that she didn't care how many of her men she slept with since she wasn't in love with anyone of them. She had only loved one person ever since I knew what love meant and that person was you..."

"...I was just damage control to you, huh? So you did all that to me just to hurt your sister?" I snapped, rising to my feet now as the rage I rarely let out started coming forth and the interesting thing was that it was the same woman who had managed to bring it twice out of me.

"You ruined my engagement and then went after my business and all of my relationships just to hurt someone else and still, you haven't asked yourself if the whole trouble was worth it. Has ruining an innocent man's life brought back your fvcking boyfriend?" I continued and the manner I tagged her Remy brought a scowl to her face but I didn't care as I was on a row now.

"The guy is still bounded to his drugs — his new love and you are here, wasting your life fighting for one who will attack you as the foe that you truly are to him...'

"...It's none of your business what I do with my life...."

"....Of course it isn't, you crazy bittch but you could wake up one morning and then decide to just ruin another person's life. Is it my fault that Maddy decided to lust after your guy just as you did hers? Is it my fault that up till this day, you have refused to tell Maddy the consequences of her actions just so that you will have enough motive to keep doing what you are doing? Is it my fault that a grown arse man can't look beyond who owns a fvcking pussy and move on with his goddamn life...."

"....Watch that tongue of yours, arsehole!" She warned.

"....Shut that lying mouth of yours; if there should be anyone issuing threats Here, it should be me, you bittch — me. You have the nerve to look into my eyes and tell me that you nearly turned me insane because of another person's mistake?"

"Yes, I did and what are you gonna to do about it? Bittch all day about it or turn around and do what you are now known for — fvck me and even sodomize me, you worthless piece of shit. You open that mouth of yours and speak ill of a man who knew the value of loyalty and faithfulness and was there for a rejected young woman whom everyone looked down upon. You blame me when you should be doing that to yourself; perhaps, if you hadn't been the dog that you were, my sister wouldn't have met Remy and all this wouldn't have happened..."

"....You blame me now for what happened, right? Indeed, you are right, I was a fool for trying to put your life in order by being something no one has bothered to be in years and for that I owe you an apology. Having said that, I want you out of my house and I hope never to see you again. Whatever decisions I make isn't your business and I don't have to tell you anything anymore. I have nothing to do with your dysfunctional family and therefore, I have no business with you any longer. Now get out!" I demanded, barely controlling my rage.

"...Solomon, do not be foolish and go ahead to wed my...."

"....I said, get the fvck out of my house!" I yelled and her sudden jerk made me take me serious. I rarely ever raise my voice as most times, people do complain that they can't seem to hear me when I speak but that's a whole different ball game when I am pissed.

Eve took a good look at me before picking up her bra and started to put it on but I was having none of that and simply moved over to her end; picked up her blouse and dragged the bittch out of my living room. Pleas that she wasn't decent fell on deaf ears. I pushed her violently close to her car and pressed the remote to open the gates. Eve was shocked at my display and couldn't seem to close her jaw and just stared at me.

"Get into your fvcking car before I hurl you into it." I hissed and quickly; she snapped out of it and just put on her blouse, tossing the bra into the car, after which she said,

"I don't want to hurt you any further but I will if you go on with that wedding and that's a promise." She stated before getting into her car and once she was out of sight, I pressed the button again and the gates came back together. I returned to my living room and sank to the chair, frustrated and completely wowed by the revelations of the day. One of my hypothesis has been confirmed: I was attacked by the crazy woman because I was the love interest of the woman she wanted to hurt and I wondered what my next action would be now.

I couldn't just let things be. I must have my own pound of flesh against Eve and I knew just how. Enough was Enough.

I managed to sleep after the events of that day and woke up the next day at the usual time and got things started for the new day. I showered and got dressed and headed for work as I decided against calling Maddy yet about the whole thing. I didn't have to wait for long though because it was barely break before she called.

"Damn boy! What did you do to that woman that got her so pissed that she had to call me by midnight?" Maddy asked in a cheerful tone as soon as I picked.

"I don't think you should be smiling too much considering the shitt you are currently in." I calmly replied her.

"What did the bittch tell you this time?" She asked in a calmer voice now.

"It's a lot and it explains everything. You really fvcked up though but I can't talk about it on the phone. You know where to find me." I said before dropping the call. I returned to work but I couldn't get much done because my mind was on how I intended to fvck Eve back.

I knew quite well that I should stay clear from this family but I couldn't and I had valid reasons why. Eve had had me completely cornered in the sense that she took away all the competition and left me opened for Maddy's return with all the lies she told me that I bought hook and line. She took out Dotun using a very gullible Francess who still had a thing against me which meant that I couldn't and would never marry any of the women. This was because Dotun married quite quickly and the reason for that wasn't too far fetched. Frances, I couldn't marry because of the false accusations she levelled against me. She had tagged me a sodomite which was the cause of the friction between I and my family and should I go for her, then all would surely believe that what she said was true and that I married her out of guilty conscience so both were off it.

It was pretty easy to do both but Ore was a bit more difficult and that was because she knew what I was and still kept on with me. But I ruined that myself and played right into Eve's trap by trying to manipulate her but once again, outsmarted by the same woman. So I had lost the three women I could have married in nearly a single calendar year because Eve knew one truth about me that I never thought anyone would possibly ever know — I was a man of history and therefore would settle for a woman whom I thought knew enough about me. That was the sort of person I was and how she got to know that was still a mystery to me.

That attribute was something I couldn't possibly change and that simply meant that I would eventually settle for the last woman on the list — the first woman I laid with — Maddy. Eve knew one of us will bring about this marriage of a thing and had possibly anticipated all this and even my reaction of yesterday. She actually wanted me to desire to get back at her and that would push me to exchange vows with her sister and her grand plan would come to fruition — which was the irreversible trauma through whatever she has planned for the wedding day would cause I and her sister. She wanted Maddy to be ruined just as she was and her partner too and that person so happened to be me but that won't happen and I knew just how to turn everything on her.

I heard a knock at just after break in the afternoon and was a little surprised to see Maddy opening my office door. She was on all smiles and was radiating just as much as the beautiful sundress on her. These sisters were beautiful but the foundation of their lives had been broken even beyond repair. I got around my desk and pointed to the three seater couch in my office.

I got her seated and went into action immediately, telling her what happened and slowly, her face once radiating melted down to tears and I was forced to cuddle her.

"Sweet Jesus, am I really the cause of the young man's fall?" She asked a rhetorical question.

"....What am I going to do now?..... I have to see him, I have to see Remy." She said, shocking me with her words.

"What, see who? Maddy, you will only make things worse. Your sight would only just aggravate issues and make him..."

"....No Solomon, I must see him, I have to
...." She reinstated and got up to see him.

"Maddy, listen to me....."

".....Solomon, this could be it, can't you see it? This could be our way out of all this. If I can get the man back to normal; I mean get him to forgive himself. We will be free and you can do whatever we want with our lives." She stated, excitedly and gave me a goodbye kiss.

"Maddy, Maddy...wait..." I called out but she had gone already.

"Fvck..." I screamed frustrated that my plans of vengeance had been ruined.

"Fvck..."

6 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Harridwan:
Bro Solo,,,, Wassup now Hope you're good?
Your absence is being too long and "I" for one is starting to lose interest na

.,...Sorry bro but I actually said that updates will be after two days till I am through with a book I am writing... no vex abeg...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
VERTER:
thank God I,m Fully Starved
Now Pls How Can I Get Ur Books From U Directly

.....It's going to be difficult so I will advise you to wait till I am done with the third installment of the last wolf series.... by the end of this, so please just be patient...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Preciousbouy:
Pls do oooo cus u killin us o
....I don't update bro...no vex...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
BraniacX:
How dare you solomonbrown64? angry
.. ..lmao...no vex bro...abeg
Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Solo thank u o.......maddy issa goat....anyhow sha make i dey watch 1st
Re: Choices by domido(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
This still has a long way to go but am loving it.
Re: Choices by RAFIC(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
dem din lie anoda lie give solo.....and e still believe am. They keep slamming you with lie after lie, some with more truth than others, yet you keep accepting it as the wholehearted and sincere truth. It would be wisest to take everything from those sisters with a pinch of salt, but..... Solo never learns.

Anyway spicy update. I'm watching in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Choices by jericco1(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2017
So many twists and turns.
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
RAFIC:
dem din lie anoda lie give solo.....and e still believe am. They keep slamming you with lie after lie, some with more truth than others, yet you keep accepting it as the wholehearted and sincere truth. It would be wisest to take everything from those sisters with a pinch of salt, but..... Solo never learns.

Anyway spicy update. I'm watching in 3D.
Exactly.I Dont Even Want Him To End Up With Any of Those Life Wrecking Sisters...The Dont Deserve It After All He Has Gone Tru
Re: Choices by vosquare: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Solo... U r good
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
cool
Re: Choices by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
been following dis story since d 1st prt*in ghost mode ofcourse wink *n all i can say is,'mhen ur gud,rily gud,stil anticipatin 4 more of d juicy updates... grin
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmm.... This getting out of hand. Solomon doesn't even understand a single thing. He keep on believing every sentence that seems like the truth. He once took Eve's side and now Maddy's side. He better force them out of his life but feeling is a deadly thing to handle
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
.....Update coming up layer today ....grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.