Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Choices - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235561 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Wow. This Eve of a girl is just arrogance personified. I hope Solomon puts her in her place. #NansenseAndIngredients.
Ride on jare, boyfriend. grin

.....Lol....thanks, girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
solomonbrown64:
Chapter 4 cont'd

There was a solution though and I was the centre of it all.

Eeewo! shocked

awalam mo eee!!!! shocked

Why do i feel the desire to be solo right now and in the center of this storm? grin

Maddy on one hand, eve on the other and the craziest party in the offing cheesy
Re: Choices by EmmahO(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
nice story solo.....I knew eve loved solo all along solo the ball is in Ya court winkwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by bimberry1307(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
At last! I meet up, can't believe I read this story all night. even though my battery dey Bleep up and my power bank was a bitch. Solo, u have a thing going on, I swear. Don't worry, I dey keep one award for you at the end of this piece. well done man, more oil to your head.
Re: Choices by Phunmmielurlar: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mk solo matter no jus reach d level of "buy 1 get 1 free"....he's sooooo stucked!

Thumbs up solomonbrown!!!
Re: Choices by zelaws: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2017
King Solo! Thanks for that update I took it as my birthday gift though just reading it today. Went offline when my phone battery couldn't stand the calls and messages anymore yesterday.
Re: Choices by dinoh1(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Solomonbrown64 I've been on a ghost mode for all of ur stories boss including the wolf series but I just had to sign up to comment. Thumbs up bro. God bless you big and I def would pay for your write ups anyday.
Re: Choices by chimaicon(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
solomonbrown64:

......Okay..... if that's possible, why not..... if oh...
Solo no update today?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
chimaicon:
Solo no update today?
...No bro, till tomorrow.... I am not just in the mood to type today.....

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
dinoh1:
Solomonbrown64 I've been on a ghost mode for all of ur stories boss including the wolf series but I just had to sign up to comment. Thumbs up bro. God bless you big and I def would pay for your write ups anyday.

....Thanks for this comment.... I really appreciate it.....Keep reading oh

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
zelaws:
King Solo! Thanks for that update I took it as my birthday gift though just reading it today. Went offline when my phone battery couldn't stand the calls and messages anymore yesterday.

.....Waoh!....Happy Birthday then... Will dedicate the next update to you..

....Lol...I can relate....

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:
Mk solo matter no jus reach d level of "buy 1 get 1 free"....he's sooooo stucked!

Thumbs up solomonbrown!!!

.....Lol....Thanks dear.....

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
bimberry1307:
At last! I meet up, can't believe I read this story all night. even though my battery dey Bleep up and my power bank was a bitch. Solo, u have a thing going on, I swear. Don't worry, I dey keep one award for you at the end of this piece. well done man, more oil to your head.

.....All night?? ....Waoh.... That's really flattering..

....Eagerly looking forward to the emboldened... grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
BraniacX:

Eeewo! shocked

awalam mo eee!!!! shocked

Why do i feel the desire to be solo right now and in the center of this storm? grin

Maddy on one hand, eve on the other and the craziest party in the offing cheesy

....Lol...You really don't want to be in Solo's shoes..
Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Lol...You really don't want to be in Solo's shoes..
For now i really want to be his body double but when the shit hits the ceiling imma be loong gone and let solo take the hit

1 Like

Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
solomonbrown64:

As your P.A, I'm planning to collect on your behalf boss! No need to stress yourself grin dazz why you got me wink
Re: Choices by Nmaglit: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
if I say am not impressed with this story then am the biggest liar on planet earth.
Good job solo
Re: Choices by bimberry1307(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2017
solomonbrown64:

you more than deserve it dearie.
Re: Choices by bimberry1307(f): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
BraniacX:

As your P.A, I'm planning to collect on your behalf boss! No need to stress yourself grin dazz why you got me wink
Chai! BraniacX, I dey feel your sense. The honourable P dot A.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Chapter 4 cont'd

Zelaws

No word was spoken for at least ten minutes as we all sat there, waiting for Mr.Okoh to say something. Maddy's head was still on my shoulder and Eve made sure that she was looking at everything other than I and Maddy. I still wonder what she was going to say now that her secret has been laid bare to everyone. I couldn't wait to see how she was going to apologize or not! Eve wasn't also stubborn but very proud and in her mind, what she did was right. She was after all protecting her sanity.

Mr. Okoh looked my way; perhaps for help or assistance in the present situation but there was nothing I could do now, so I shook my head. He turned his head back to the ground and continued thinking. The situation was a dicey one and only a wise person can really deal with it. I had a solution but I had to hear from him first and then, I would also be needing Maddy's permission that was if Mr. Okoh agrees to the plan at all.

Eve's situation couldn't be thwarted aside in the vain hope that perhaps she would outgrow it. Nah, that time had long pass. The feeling that Maddy holds everything human about her and in that world that she doesn't have a disorder when she is with her sister is one that will live with her forever. No shrink can change that and not even Eve can, even if she wants to. We are in luck that she isn't a lesbian because people in her shoes usually are attracted to the women like them or something of sorts. Her mother had loved her; her sister did too but her Father didn't and perhaps had never shown the sort of fatherly love she would have loved to see. Things weren't helped too by her not finding a suitable male to show such affections she so craved from a male for so long in her life, until she met Remy.

So, yes, there seem to be no solution now except and only if we tow the path she has been taking and look at things from her perspective. Eve could still be worked on but it would surely take a while and Mr. Okoh has a big role to play in all these. I had mine too but Maddy's permission has to be sought for.

"So, what exactly do you plan to do now?" Her clearly frustrated father asked, whose eyes were close to being bloodshot. The old man had finally seen how he has failed as a father and had concluded he had hurt his dear first wife memories.
Eve didn't reply immediately but then she did;

"I didn't want them to get married but it seems they are quite the determined lot." She said looking at the floor.

"I didn't want them together when I realized that I had made a grave mistake in bringing Solomon to the States. I decided to seduce him so that I would have my way with him in order to kill Maddy's wish for them to get back together. But it was a bit of a surprise to me when he was the one who did the seducing; perhaps to get me off his back. His plan didn't work and neither did mine. Lori's love for him was one I had never seen before. She loves Solomon so much that she was ready to forgive me for all of my atrocities, just for her to be with her man.

It was something I thought she wasn't capable of and I became scared; scared that should Maddy get to settle down, she would forget all about me and leave me to be judged by my flawed choices. I didn't want that and have since tried to separate them both but that hasn't worked. I love my sister and would love to be around her till my death but her getting married to a man I had hurt so deeply would surely make sure that, that desire of mine doesn't come to fruition." She finished her long speech with her eyes still on the ground.

"So, what you are essentially saying now is that you had a change of mind about further hurting your sister because she was willing to forgive you if let her be with Solomon?" Mr. Okoh asked and Eve nodded.

"But at the same time you didn't want to lose her despite your atrocities and thought that would surely be the case if Lori marries a man you once had history with. An history filled with pains on the part of Solomon that was caused by you. Am I right?" He asked and Eve nodded.

"So all you need now all to be well is Solomon's forgiveness?" Her father asked and with tears pouring from her eyes with no hindrance or even a word spoken from her; she nodded. The father sighed too quickly of happiness because I had no plans to forgive her just yet. Eve who had seem invincible was now suddenly vulnerable and I had every intention to use her fears against her. It an eye for an eye now and a tooth for a tooth.

The old man turned his attention to me with a smile on his face but met a cold steel one. He was a bit surprised but kept his charming smile on.

"So what say you, my son?" He asked.

"I would say we go for the Mosaic law of retribution." I simply replied. Father and daughter both seemed confused but it later dawned on them what I meant.

"Solomon, you can't......" Mr. Okoh was cut short by his daughter's sudden movement that saw her on her knees.

"Solomon.....I.... I...." She wasn't able to say much due to her flowing tears but Eve's pleading and begging was one I thought I would never see. Damn, the woman was indeed desperate. Guess what goes around does come around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
.....Sorry, it's on the short side, guys..

....Person just format my memory card.... I no fit vex because I fit injure somebody....
...Chai....all my stories dey inside sha
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
bimberry1307:

you more than deserve it dearie.
.....grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2017
BraniacX:

.....Lol.....be lyk say you get plans for the pretty lady.grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Nmaglit:
if I say am not impressed with this story then am the biggest liar on planet earth.
Good job solo

.....Lol.....I appreciate the comment..... thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Person just format my memory card.... I no fit vex because I fit injure somebody....
Oh my dear, sorry about that.
Re: Choices by sunkieisland(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
solomonbrown64:

nice one oga solomonbrown64.

about the mem card.
try using recuva on your pc . you might get all your files back eventually
Re: Choices by viciati(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oga Solo I Have being ghost reading all ur stories..CHOICES made me repent my sins.i promise to be a regular commenter on your stories.yoy are a rear gem oga.
Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
bimberry1307:
Chai! BraniacX, I dey feel your sense. The honourable P dot A.
Any dealz btw u and my oga go through me first! Izzat understood? angry
Good! undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....Lol.....be lyk say you get plans for the pretty lady.grin

Na my, i mean our sorry your planz na boss grin
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Mhen I've been out for some days now and I have missed a lot....... Solo ma man thumbs up jawe... Bt wetin go happen to this eve of a girl nw

1 Like

Re: Choices by zelaws: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2017
[/quote][quote author=solomonbrown64 post=54134652]************************************
Chapter 4 cont'd

Zelaws

No word was spoken for at least ten minutes as we all sat there, waiting for Mr.Okoh to say something. Maddy's head was still on my shoulder and Eve made sure that she was looking at everything other than I and Maddy. I still wonder what she was going to say now that her secret has been laid bare to everyone. I couldn't wait to see how she was going to apologize or not! Eve wasn't also stubborn but very proud and in her mind, what she did was right. She was after all protecting her sanity.
Thanks for this Solomonbrown64 it's a great gift !

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.