Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (5187 Views)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone, I will be sharing with you how i started to make  $500 dollars and above monthly on the free hosted .
NOTE:  I will not be beating around the bush because am tired of alot of people bringing out articles without properly explaining to people how they could truly and easily make an income online. Some people are even on the believe that you cant earn on a free hosted blog like and that is something i will be proving wrong shortly.

The internet has got billions of dollars waiting for people to cash on and alot of people are already making use of it, but unfortunately, these set of people have decided  to keep the secrets to themselves. This straight forward secrets are what i will be telling you right here right now; like i said, no stories, we are going straight to the point. i want to believe, if you are reading this article right now, you already know what a blog is, so we will be going straight into the business of the day.

Your first step to making an income on is to start your blog, if you don't already have 1, click this  link to go learn how to set up your
http://mytechville..com/2016/09/how-to-create-free-blog-on-.html
But before you do so, make sure you already have a perfect name for your blog that tallies with your niche.

WHY IS YOUR NAME AND NICHE VERY IMPORTANT ? Because they are the first impression you make on your visitors, your niche determines the interest a visitor will have for your blog. Many times  i see the names some people use for their blogs and i begin to wonder how on earth they expect people to find it appealing. your name must be catchy , it must be something unique and not easily forgettable. Your niche is also an integral part of your success as a blogger,  many amateur bloggers run into the ENTERTAINMENT NICHE  which is already flooded and at the end of the day , when they ain't attracting visitors, they become discouraged and quite blogging  .

As we proceed, i will elaborate alot of awesome niches that  you can go into that wont require you posting every minute and yet your money will be pilling up. This is another part many bloggers get discouraged about,  they find it difficult to keep up with daily posting and so they believe they cant blog to earn money but i will show you how i make money with some of my blogs without having more than 10 post on them.

Do follow me keenly as i will not be leaving any stone unturn, i will explain the A to Z of how you will start to make a minimum of $500 dollars monthly which am sure it can 10 times exceed that if you follow each step i outline.

pls register your presence so we continue, no stories, going straight to the point

2 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please ooooo... God Bless You For This, I'll 100%0Or Even More Interested... Please Expose The Secrets To Us Here, People Keep Beating About The Bush Online.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Precious009:
Please ooooo... God Bless You For This, I'll 100%0Or Even More Interested... Please Expose The Secrets To Us Here, People Keep Beating About The Bush Online.
thanks for indicating interest, i promise to do as i have said, no time wastage!

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
mostHandsome01:

thanks for indicating interest, i promise to do as i have said, no time wastage!
Thanks Sir, We'll Be Here Waiting...
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
So far i have stated some first steps which i will list bellow.

1)Think of a good niche that is different from the overcrowded entertainment niche .
this days, alot of people are tired of entertainment bloggers as they now see them as spammers and liars creating false news just to get traffic! and this is the kind of mindset a good blogger wont want people to have .

2)choose a unique and catchy name for your blog! A good name is not forgettable, and remains in the hearts of visitors forever.

PLS NOTE: irrespective of the blog you wanna start, either a paid domain or a free hosted blog, you can achieve earning income with any , provided you follow the steps i show you.

Now that we have discussed those 2 steps above, i will like us to look into what many bloggers see as the ultimate form of making money "ADSENSE" Many are of the believe that if they don't have an adsense ad running on their blog , they cant earn; this situation is even tougher for those on a free hosted blog because this days, the chances of Adsense approving a free hosted blog is slim, But that isnt the end of the world, there are alot of alternatives to adsense which i will list bellow.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by ibroxworld11: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fire on.........
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please Ride On Sir! We Are Waiting Anxiously!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
i have just been banned! on my other account Mosthandsome01, for reasons i dont know, some times i just dont understand Nairaland,
I will continue posting with this before the ban is lifted. and will also try not to post things nairaland probably doesn't want .

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Achimaechi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Continue bro.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Continue Sir, I Also Don't Understand The Reasons For Some Bans Over Here... We're Still Following Please
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
thanks for following guys, bringing on the next post .
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by astarotte: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Great post smiley
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
for those who will like to see the alternatives i mentioned above, pls click on my signature, But the thing about these sites are that you need to have a huge amount of visitors to your blog to earn a decent amount from them and this is the major problem new bloggers encounter, so we will not be making use of them because i want you to start earning from your very first 10 days of starting your blog.

Now i will be sharing the 1st secret which is

1) Forget about focusing on Nigerian audience alone and focus your blog to international audience, your international audience are your most reliable way of  earning an income, Reason is because  these people do online transactions far more than we do.

pls jut down these point, nxt coming shortly, pls dont just read silently, your comments serve as encouragement for me to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please Don't Be Discouraged Sir, I'm Not Too Encouraged Myself Too At The Number Of Views On The Post But Never Mind Sir, Just Continue It Please, If No One Is Reading, I AM READING...
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by joshmoy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
fire on bro
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by 9japple(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just like in blogging itself, CONTINUATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS...please continue. All my people are gathered around this thread like 1996 Nig vs Brazil match....The ball has just been passed to you in the 18-yard box...
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by pabon(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
really hoping to learn from you. I started a blog some time ago but abandoned it because it wasn't really profitable.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
thanks for following guys, updating in a minute.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Now the next point

2) Forget about making income with  ppc.....sites and rather focus on companies who offer affiliate programs, we wont be doing it like the way other do it and end up with no result, rather we will be using a magical style, this style brings me to my next discussion

I have for many years been known as a practical teacher when it comes to making money online, No secrets, No hidden truths and facts, i just spill the bean. YES many people blog for passion but the  truth is  alot of people blog for money and hiding that fact is impossible; come to think of it, who wakes up everyday dedicating their whole time into something without making a penny from it , discouragement is bound to happen.

Now i will share some list of niches thats best for earning.

1) weight loss blog
2) fitness blog
3) weight gain blog
4) Recipe blog
5) Information blog
etc......

before i continue to elaborate on how to earn on this niches, pls if anyone has got any question,pls feel free to ask

2 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by biuti(f): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good work Op, please continue
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'll Still Ask Questions As You Continue, I Want To Follow You Step By Step So I Won't Ask Yet... Go On Please... Hopefully It Can Be Faster.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Davedonrich:

2) Forget about making income with  ppc.....sites and rather focus on companies that offer affiliate programs...
Good work Op!
I have a question. I am aware that most foreign organizations that run affiliate programs usually pay their affiliates via PayPal. And Nigerian PayPal account owners are only allowed to send/transfer funds -- they aren't allowed to receive funds.
On this note, if you've earned from foreign affiliate programs, I (and perhaps others) would love to know how you received your earnings (that's if you're a Nigerian). What's your take on this? Thanks!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
ibroxworld11:
Fire on.........
thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Achimaechi:
Continue bro.
thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
astarotte:
Great post smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Precious009:
Please Don't Be Discouraged Sir, I'm Not Too Encouraged Myself Too At The Number Of Views On The Post But Never Mind Sir, Just Continue It Please, If No One Is Reading, I AM READING...
thanks for following continuously.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
joshmoy:
fire on bro
thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
9japple:
Just like in blogging itself, CONTINUATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS...please continue. All my people are gathered around this thread like 1996 Nig vs Brazil match....The ball has just been passed to you in the 18-yard box...
oh sure, not gonna stop.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
pabon:
really hoping to learn from you. I started a blog some time ago but abandoned it because it wasn't really profitable.
i can understand that, hoping this gets u back to work.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
biuti:
Good work Op, please continue
thanks, sure will

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSE Commends Nigerian Breweries As New Managing Director Visits Lagos Floor / 9 Natural Qualities That Make Igbos Business Minded / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.