Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again (2480 Views)

PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again / Ebonyi Pensioners Smile Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Since Buhari's government is under pressure, assuming P denotes pressure, and P = 1.

Also, since under Buhari's government ,Nigerias' economy is crumbling more and more given the activities of the Niger Delta Avenger, then we can say that Buhari's ' change ' government is approaching to nothing, where N denotes nothing, and N = 0. If this is so:

(1). Does it mean that this ugly economic situation under Buhari 's government has no limit?

(2). What would be the impact on the citizenry if such a negative economic situation of Nigeria becomes infinite( has no limit)?

Profer your mathematical solutions to these questions. Let us share this to see if this bad shape of the Nigerian economy will stop or not.

Solution By Makasi Chinedu

Let Buhari 's government be represented with BG ; pressure be represented with P ; nothing be represented with N. Then we have.

Lim ( BG under P), as BG tends or approaches N

Where,

BG = Buhari's government ;
P = pressure ;N = nothing,as defined earlier.

Put differently , the limit of the function, ( P / BG) ,
As BG tends to N But from the question, P = 1 ; N = 0

Therefore we substitute to have.

Lim(1 / BG )
As BG tends to N= 0

Now by direct substitution, we have,
Lim ( 1 / 0 ) = undefined.

Here, we have an undefined or infinite or indeterminate limit. The reason here is that zero has no inverse. That is, we can never be allowed to divide by zero.
Therefore, such a limit does not exist.

If this is the case, then we are bound to suffer for eternity with or with out Buhari on the seat trying to set the economy well. But this is not the case. Yes! Because we can have a way to remove that zero under the unity number. To do this, we employ Joan Bernolli's rule popularly known as L'opital's rule. This rule makes use of derivative. In this case, we differentiate both the dividend and divisor.

Now we let,

F(x) = P = 1
G(x) = BG

Note: BG is a single variable whose power is one, and not a product of two variables.

Therefore,

Lim ( F(x) / G(x). ) = p / BG = 1/BG

If g(x) is not zero

We differentiate both the nominator and denominator.

That is,

F'(x) = 0

G'(x) = 1

Then we substitute to have Lim ( 0 / 1) At this juncture, the limit is continuous by the derivative rule.

The reason for its continuity is because the conditions for it are satisfied already.
Now dividing 0 / 1 = 0

So, the Lim ( p / BG) = ( 1 / BG)

as BG approaches zero is finite.

The limit can be determined. For this reason, the dwindling economy of Nigeria caused by this present administration will stop at a point, and starts to soar high again. This way, the hardship prevalent among the average Nigerians will cease at a point,and people will start to smile again.

By Makasi Chinedu
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by wawaboy1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
KOLO

2 Likes

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
OK ooo
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by gab264(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
madness at it peak.........this is what idleness can cause....why not mathematically built a transisitor or sort of things than to cast all those energy propagating the equation which amounts to nothing......this govt as far as am concern does not need anybody to waste his/her precious time trying to solve the prblm of a failed govt.......this is proportional to nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
wawaboy1:
KOLO

Na u sabi
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
gab264:
madness at it peak.........this is what idleness can cause....why not mathematically built a transisitor or sort of things than to cast all those energy propagating the equation which amounts to nothing......this govt as far as am concern does not need anybody to waste his/her precious time trying to solve the prblm of a failed govt.......this is proportional to nonsense.

Lolz u must be very amusing. So u don't believe that things will later Change for good. well, let's see what happens

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
mathematically speaking
U are correct

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by DabuIIIT: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
THE BEGINING OF CRASE grin

3 Likes

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by emorse(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
If I say I remember or even understand or am even willing to remember or understand this thing ehn, it means I'm a bloody liar. #moneyonmymind

2 Likes

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Diedara(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
OP I don't mean to rude but I just have to ask, are you working or still schooling
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Emusan(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
OP can you show us the mathematical solution for the exert time this will happen?

Because, Nigerians will smile again it's very very true but the question is WHEN 2018, 2020, 2025!

NOTE: Consider these factors!
1. #40,000 per bag of rice by December according to a Minister.
2. The projection of restoring and witnessing the TRUE CHANGE by 2018 according to VP
3. What would have happened to an average Nigerians within this period.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by auxyn1: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls dont smoke sh*t again. Its beginning to mess u up
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mehn someone with brain should pls explain wat Op is saying

Coz I op brain is on hibernation
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Babalegba(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Another wailer wailing incoherent gibberish
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SANCTO: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
See what hunger has caused under Buhari. This guy desparately needs food and medication.
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Sunky200: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
op, i like your type. i like your observation, assertions and your ability to relate and express it mathematically.
but your variables are not well represented, the dependent factors that drives Nigeria economy are not well represented.

Many comments above represent how math is underated and under-value in our day-to-day activities and society.

Yes, I Love Math, even I am not a guru in mathematics

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by demolinka(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bros abeg which side for Nkalagu u dey pluck ur igbo leaf?

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by samuelUMOH(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Idleness is a bastard !
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by jamace(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
℉℉℉
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by costandi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Incoherent rubbish.
Sunky200:
op, i like your type. i like your observation, assertions and your ability to relate and express it mathematically.
but your variables are not well represented, the dependent factors that drives Nigeria economy are not well represented.
Many comments above represent how math is underated and under-value in our day-to-day activities and society.
The OP was just not making any point. No one is under rating maths. The Op is just one bored student of maths who is just conjuring poo to seem relevant.
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by lastmessenger: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Op to help u in my little way,i suggest you employ lasplas transform to arrive at the solution faster. That way Nigerias economic woes will begone come first of january 2017.
Going to sleep now. God bless Pmb
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by haxorDelite(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
if this is not joblessness then I dont know what it is
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Sunky200: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
costandi:
Incoherent rubbish.
The OP was just not making any point. No one is under rating maths. The Op is just one bored student of maths who is just conjuring poo to seem relevant.

you can as well help him emphasize the error is his mathematical hypothesis.

I so much welcome and appreciates constructive criticsm
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
Diedara:
OP I don't mean to rude but I just have to ask, are you working or still schooling

well, I am an Msc student of economics Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Sunky200:

well, I think u are supposed to say ' the independent factors' that drive Nigerias' economy.

Now, in this case, Nigerias' economy is hugely dependent on variables like, Oil exploration, Agriculture, etc.

But the later determining variable contributes about 15% to Nigerias' GDP relative to the former variable which contributes about 85% to our GDP.

let us represent this verbal explanation mathematically,

NE = F ( OE, A )

where,

NE implies Nigerias' economy which is the dependent variable,

OE implies oil exploration which is an independent variable,

A implies Agriculture which is also an independent variable.

Now, the horrible state of NE is as a result of a negative change in OE ( due to the activities of the NDA) holding A constant.

Also, even if A were to change simultaneously with OE, there will be no much effect the change in A would have on NE ( due to the fact that Agriculture is no more the bedrock of NE) .

mathematically this is given as

PdNE / PdOE = F'( OE ) holding A constant.

here,

PdNE is the partial derivative of Nigerias' economy with respect to the oil exploration holding A constant.

So my friend, how have I not represented my variables well?

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by Scream(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Wow! Graduates shouldn't be idle...
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by tk4rd: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

Lolz u must be very amusing. So u don't believe that things will later Change for good. well, let's see what happens
You should be calculating the exact time when the equation would reach Zero and begin to get better... If it is 2019, you tell us., let us know what we are doing at the moment.
So, you better go back to your calculators and start deriving time predictor equations.
Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by trapQ: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Faith without works is dead. Vain belief without work is dead too. So there's no point in believing in a government that would rather blame past govts rather than work.
SlimShaddy10:

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by morbeta(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Op receive your healing....

Re: Mathematical Solution Which Shows That Nigerians Will Smile Again by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
tk4rd:
You should be calculating the exact time when the equation would reach Zero and begin to get better... If it is 2019, you tell us., let us know what we are doing at the moment.
So, you better go back to your calculators and start deriving time predictor equations.

lol no p

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted / Yoruba Need To Vote For PMB For Continue Development In Southwest / Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.