Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) (59179 Views)

Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos / Trailer Trying To Escape Touts Crushes Keke Driver To Death in Imo. Graphic Pics / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
na instant jail be this.. Nigeria police be like 5 ND6
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lolzz Nigeria police
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ginggerxy: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

You are all laughing. If he shoots him you will all spew thrash. Try this to a U.S Police and u are dead. Nigerians have no respect for the Police. Even if he caused an accident,I'm sure he was just doing his job. Now I know all you Niaralanders who have been online and since morning would say he was demanding 20 naira bribe even though you weren't there.
i guess you are a police man, remember that US police don't collect $50 grin
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
WilliamXII:
Onye kpom hio!!! grin grin grin

HEY, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!...IT'S THE POPO..OKAY BYE

grin grin grin
Get ur a*ss back grin where d fu*k are u running to? grin
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

You are all laughing. If he shoots him you will all spew thrash. Try this to a U.S Police and u are dead. Nigerians have no respect for the Police. Even if he caused an accident,I'm sure he was just doing his job. Now I know all you Niaralanders who have been online and since morning would say he was demanding 20 naira bribe even though you weren't there.

If the police officer should shoot the keke man in self defence now they will be the one to be shouting up and down. I'm not exonorating the officer of any wrong doing but holding and dragging a Police officer is against the law. This keke man could land in serious trouble for this.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by amenhouseofbeau(f): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nt good
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by udysweet(f): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hope its not my uncle's keke o,because he plies dat route too#ToAvoidStoriesThatTouch grin grin grin
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by publicenemy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
itunity007:
am sure u are 1 of d useless foolice man grin

Your stvpid father is useless and foolish.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by BlueMagic2(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
And Americans complain about their police. If only Nigerians were armed and be killing off these mofuckering police.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Deilluminator(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

I agree with you because the US police officers are serious officers. Next time, if you want to compare Nigerian police with anything, keep US aside.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

But you can be sure he was doing his "job" because YOU were there.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hahahahahahhahah
Walahi, d police officer don enter trouble be that.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by delors(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
E be like say the police officer na stammerer. Lol
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
recievesense:
Lala fp biko

If I Talk my mind na ban get me
so you dey fear ban?The thing wey me dey dey chop like food every week

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Dshocker(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

Of course if it was in the states,he would be compensated for the damage...But over here you are on your own.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Dshocker(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

Of course if it was in the states,he would be compensated for the damage...But over here,you are on your own.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ojialo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

Thank you. Okada man has put himself in serious trouble. You just don't do this to a nation''s police officer doing his job. His detention go dey very loooooong.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by acevic: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
A well trained police would have landed onbtge ground and handcuffed him. This is an insult to the force.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Maybe the kekeman once a police officer lool
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
no joy o
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by onitshaman: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
but if u beat olokpa,na wahala o!
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by atk5: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
I pity the keke rider when the reach there!
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by MrIyke222(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wen d hunter bcoms d hunted..... lol
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adeevah:
Why holding a uniform man...and almighty officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Even if he just killed your mada
you see the reason why the Military always brutalize Civilians?? How can you just hold a law enforcement Officer like that?? I trust my military guys, no room for see finish

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Beadex1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Larryfest:
Lol....this is actually hillarious btw where is he draging the policeman to na...... This is a classic example of what happens when govt pushes the common man to the wall,just imagine a civilian arresting a police officer
soon na Our politicians de go follow do
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by LordOfNaira: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is so funny and also so very sad. Is this what the Nigerian Police Force has been reduced to? It is really sad. A citizen no longer regards a policeman to the extent that he grabs his belt. I smell anarchy.
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by ever811(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

oga even if you are a police man,go and seat down..last year October police course accident that almost claim my life and ran away..if iam driving a car and see a police man and no body on site,I will hit him down and run..how will people respect nigeria police who has decided to reduce there self to uniform nuisance in the society.. useless criminals that's what they are...
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by Breezy7033: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Useless police
Re: Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) by kcbomba(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.