Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding (45587 Views)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ChuzzyBlog: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is really adorable! That's what happens when u have Godly groomsmen. We wish the Groom a blissful marriage!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of.html

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Emperoorlee: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth kan see US ooo grin cheesy

Demiladegold our wife you likky?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by izzou(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
He needs it

After devouring other girls, he decided to stick with one and use the others as a testimony

Na joke I dey oh abeg tongue

But why snap it? Are we sure they are praying sef, abi Na to seek cheap attention?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Smellymouth: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emperoorlee:
Smellymouth kan see US ooo grin cheesy

Demiladegold our wife you likky?

N.P ==> Folake Demilade gimme love oo/
Na you dey catch my shot oo/
For your sake I go go church oo/
We go drive around for my Porsche Passat oo... grin

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Teniolasmart: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lasticlacla should come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................................the groom looks like my friend daddy sisters boyfriend maid brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by fiftynaira(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Awwnnnn this is lovely! Tolutweety this could be you o... #OkayBye tongue

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ayusco85(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
I pray u give her triplet this night

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by dollyinxx(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
If na good prayers, Amen
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ALAYORMII: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
They are praying against the spirit of cheating in his marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by adren(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
if you are as surprised as me that lala is pushing topics to fp at 10:30 pm..

press like..

if you think lala is high on wet osogbo weed.. press share

6 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by corlin2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
And one of them will sneakly **** ****** ** .

Nice one thou ..wishing you blissful marriage
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Sunexy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
After the prayer, 1 of dem will still tell him to smash wella grin
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Bisjosh(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
The fair one by the right is cute though

wink
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ladyF(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I wonder what my future hubby is doing right now sef... cry

Baba God, please protect him from those dangerous ladies.... grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ALAYORMII: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

N.P ==> Folake gimme love oo/

Where you dey get these Ur pictures from??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Riversides2003(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
cry
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by teric4love(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guy be careful.. The obas did the same thing to Jonathan during his second bid and we all know what happened..God bless ur home bro.
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by lacastre: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
yesss ...u really need this on that day in Nigeria
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Riversides2003(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by recievesense: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by domopps(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

I no your handwriting........Lord Jon Snow the king in the north!

Cheeeeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by divineshare(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
First of all, setting spiritual priority right. Perfect!
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by domopps(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder what my future hubby is doing right now sef... cry

Baba God, please protect him from those dangerous ladies.... grin

My lady........Lady Olena long may you reign!

Cheeeeers
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ychris: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Where you dey get these Ur pictures from??
ma bimi jamb question/
Ah no be dunde
Ah no be fool/...

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by MrMcJay(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
The one in a red tie looks like the dapper windscreen washer.
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by iheanyi40(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

lmao dis man sef grin

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Jamaticulus(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
iyen naa nice
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by AlexzStructure(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Amen... So shall it be
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Tjohnnay: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
cool
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
izzou:
He needs it

After devouring other girls, he decided to stick with one and use the others as a testimony

Na joke I dey oh abeg tongue

But why snap it? Are we sure they are praying sef, abi Na to seek cheap attention?

Its more of a stunt than it is a prayer.

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.