Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. (1740 Views)

Top Quality Production, Mixing & Mastering By #DoubleSix / Double Six Ft. Terry Tha Rapman 'oyibo Man' (PRODUCED BY PHAT WALL MUZIK) / High Quality Beats @ Phat Wall Studios(top Quality Production Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by phatwall: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2009
hola
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by phatwall: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2009
BIG UPS TO EVERYONE DAT CAME TROUGH AND RAN SHIT WIT US @ THE STUDIO!!
GOD BLESS Y'ALL!!!!!

PHAT WALL MUZIK!!!
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by phatwall: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2009
happy holidays 4rm phat wall muzik
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by coolrose(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
coolrose:

I spoke with you last night, I will visit the studio over the weekend. Cheers

Hi All,
I have worked with the Phatwall wall crew and I can say it categorically anywhere that these guys are good amd BAM! I have worked with other producers and some with big names but my preference for Phatwall crew cannot be measured with a 3,000meters tape. Aside the work, they have good attitudes ,supportive characters and can do spirit to encourage the artiste. Let me emphasise that they are not about the money alone but the quality of production which is guaranteed. Im proud of you guys and I know sky is just your stepping stone, On a final note,Double six's mix tape is da bomb!im even jammin it on my PC right now, make una freee mee needless to say more.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by phatwall: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ COOLROSE

UR TOO MUCH BRO,THANKS FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
GO BLESS,
ABEG HAIL SLIM 4 ME.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by sammyerickson89: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
For ur recordings production mixing and mastering. If u can sing. Contact us 07054242027
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios.top Quality Production @ The Most Affordable Rates. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
phatwall:
wat up y'all,looking for dope beatz and top quality mixing and mastering? then hola @ phat wall studios.

we produce everything from hip hop,r n b,raggae,raggaetton,blues,and straight up naija bangers.

we have a solid team of vocalists,keyboardists and veteran engineers on board to make your music sound excellent

we also do muzik consulting and render related services such as album/promo cd design and printing/web design.

HOLA @ US

contact us on 08033422206,08026418404 or e mail phatwallmuzik@yahoo.com
better still,visit the studio @ no 12 ade-idowu street,aviation estate,mafoluku(off international airport rd)lagos.

LIKE I SAID,ONE TRY WILL CONVINCE U,TOP QUALITY PRODUCTION @ THE MOST AFFORDABLE RATES.

PEACE!!!
u mean d mafoooluku dat i knw......
Plz can we qet 2 knw each 0ther sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Lyrics / Babeeboi - Kinda Badt Guyz (from eLDee's Top Talent Project) / What Is Your Favorite Track Among All Tope Alabi's Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.