Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World (2111 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by MPSA(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
South Africa top the list, cape town is the most beautiful city in the world, Where is Makoko AKA Lagos grin, SA is leading the whole world grin, Go SA, BACKWARD MAKOKO grin, Never compare yourself with any SA City, SA City is leading the whole world, not the small Makoko alone, grin, Go SA grin, Big cities in the world are behind my country grin NEW YORK, HONG KONG, ...... ARE BEHIND MY COUNTRY grin grin, MAKOKO DON'T EVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH SA grin

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mayathebee/the-20-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world-r9ot
Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by MPSA(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
I Always tells the guys from Makoko land, to stop comparing Makoko AKA lagos with South African cities grin most of them think Makoko and SA Cities is the same thing grin ; SA ROCKS grin, IF we beat the biggest cities in the world, Makoko must realize that: 'SA is BIG' grin
Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by MPSA(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
New York, Paris, Washington, Rio grin, My country is the best grin

Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by MPSA(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
I think the 'Makoko' people will never compare them self with SA grin
Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by PROVERBZ(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2016
HMMMMM AND MAKOKO PEOPLE BE LIKE ABEG LETS FORGET DIS MONKEY

1 Like

Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
MPSA:
South Africa top the list, cape town is the most beautiful city in the world, Where is Makoko AKA Lagos grin, SA is leading the whole world grin, Go SA, BACKWARD MAKOKO grin, Never compare yourself with any SA City, SA City is leading the whole world, not the small Makoko alone, grin, Go SA grin, Big cities in the world are behind my country grin NEW YORK, HONG KONG, ...... ARE BEHIND MY COUNTRY grin grin, MAKOKO DON'T EVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH SA grin

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mayathebee/the-20-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world-r9ot

Weed ain't good bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by Dremca(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I want to make direct enquiry about cape town mostly related to tech startup and talents over there.
MPSA:

Re: The Most 20 Beautiful Cities In The World by Ugosample(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2018
MPSA:

This guy must be a big idiot.

Okay we get it, Cape town is all that

must you bring your inferiority complex into it?

Oloriburuku oshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Bank To Open For Nigerians In Diaspora / Any Studying In Sweden, The Best University In Sweden For Nigerians / Steps On How To Apply For Turkey Visa And The Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.