Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (68339 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
You meet a girl, and she is willing to sleep with you. Are there any reasons not to do it? Well, guys, these are the 5 types of women you better avoid having sex with. And here is why!

If you meet these five types of girls, do not sleep with them:

1. Users
These girls exchange sex for money, gifts, fancy restaurants, shopping trips, etc. Well, it might be a good trait, if all you want from her is sex.

So, if that’s how you view her, go for it, but be prepared to pay! And do not complain that money is all she is after. That’s true!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/guys-beware-of-these-5-types-of-ladies.html

1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
2. A busy girl

She is never single. There is no time between the guys she has. She breaks up with one and the next day gets another.

Here is what a psychologist says about such people:

“Those who are always in relationships have no sense of who they are as an individual. They easily become co-dependent.”

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
I wonder which one I am. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
3. Party girl

She is never sober. She jumps from one man to another. You risk catching an STD from such a lady or getting yourself in trouble over her.

In most cases, these girls have sex only when they are drunk. It’s the riskiest intercourse you can have.

More: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/guys-beware-of-these-5-types-of-ladies.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
4. Insecure

This first type can easily agree to have sex. However, once they do, they get so attached to you. Unless you have the intention to marry the woman, do not sleep with her.

Breaking up with such a girl might be very troublesome. Her self-esteem is low. He painfully takes any measure of rejection.

So, if you do not enjoy hysterics, stay away from such ladies.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
5. Unprotected sex lover

You may care nothing for her health or safety, but you surely care for yours. So, if she mentions a willingness to have it, think twice!

If you do not want complications in your life, avoid such girls. Now you know a list of 5 types to stay away from.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/guys-beware-of-these-5-types-of-ladies.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sway112: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make I park my g-wagon here

Oooohhh first to comment,
I dedicate this to all Nigerians going through one form of hardship to another during this time of recession

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by dudesexy1111(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make i park my range rover here too

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Ewizard(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Issorite!
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Goldenheart(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
To all the mermaids out there disguising as gorgeous babes.

Just wanna let you know I eat "mamiwater-peppersoup

Don't cross ma lane angry angry

AGAIN!!! !!

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by IGBOM(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is funny... Indeed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by McBrooklyn(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
ladyF:

The Sacred Banana Lovers kiss

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by McBrooklyn(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
*Modified*

6. Don't go about fûcking ladies that will later brag on how small your joystick is or how impotent you're in bed angry

A typical example is the Usain Bolt matter how the Brazilian Lady con later cast am on the internet for the whole world too know that Usain Bolt got a small dîck kiss

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
ladyF:
. . . . Probably non of the above.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by flexyfit(f): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2016
hmmm....ok o....am enjoying this.. please go on...am not among the category listed yet...#waiting#....
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Surfboard(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2016
sway112:
Make I park my g-wagon here

Abeg, make way, I'm surfing along this route.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by afanide: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Stories......
Those things dont count in this century......

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Opistorincos(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2016
I dont understand all these hype about sex, i love my oc to the moon and back. My one and only crush ill now is an apple laptop

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by midehi2(f): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2016
some party type are very conscious of every sex move whether tipsy or not, but always take what you can control cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mezynaija(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi you guys need to see this ooh
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by NnamdiN: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2016
After avoiding all these, you will now fall in the bath tub and die. Who e epp?

Don't goan phuck, be making list upandan grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by veekid(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Happney65 you better carry your head come here
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by herzern(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
I still didn't qain anything from the thread..... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sukkot: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
number 6 - any girl that spits in ya face and hides remote in her pata

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by aninexzy(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Abstinence from sex till marriage is the best decision a man will eva mk in life.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sexymoma(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Some guys automatically love these ladies... So in this case there is nothing we can do

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by belonare: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
I don hear
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by MillionDollars: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Blackberry Falls = Screen Breaks
Nokia Falls = Ground Breaks
Iphone7 Falls = OWNER DIES!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by JamesGodslove: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
The perfect one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.