Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (68338 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
is that you you waste soap and Vaseline?

you are gay!stop hating the lady's nature.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
uboma:

Lol.

You are not on the list my friend!
Awnnn..... This is such an esteem boost for me. grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
femi4:
The ghost mode
lol....but why! grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
solarview:

1st time I see you didn't use your signature lol.... funny you... I I like your style sha
lol....sheck it again grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Okeikpu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
BUT UNPURSINATELY DS ARE THE ONLY TYPE OF GALS THAT ARE LEFT IN THE WORLD 4NOW cry
OP ARE WE GONNA REMAIN UNMARRIED OR WHAT grin
IT'S I LIKE I WILL FOR THE LOW EXTYM ONE
I GO FT MANAGE THAT ONE grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by jogsman01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder which one I am. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
is that the amount your exchanger buys dolapo from you? 390?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
you don't want her to be a user yet you also don't want her to be emotionally attached either, op you are confused!
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Kaybaba5(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
aninexzy:
Abstinence from sex till marriage is the best decision a man will eva mk in life.

However it is not easy to abstain...... My brother
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by aninexzy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kaybaba5:

However it is not easy to abstain...... My brother
. It is hard to abstain physically, because evry one has emotions, but if u attach spirituality to it, it becomes easy for u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by holluphemydavid(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dat noba 5 enh,let me sealed my mouth
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
JamesGodslove:

The perfect one
Awnnnn...Thanks dear kiss
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
hmmm! You again?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by uboma(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn..... This is such an esteem boost for me. grin

lol..
You deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by kuchikau: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
flexyfit:
hmmm....ok o....am enjoying this.. please go on...am not among the category listed yet...#waiting#....
Black prostitute
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by herald9: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
But if you don't sleep with them.. Who will? grin

#teamvirgin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Youngzedd:

She that buys all skrills funds are prone to getting ban grin grin
Lmao! Make dem no spoil my NL career with another ban biko. The Skrill never even plenty yet. cry
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Probably non of the above.
long time o grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by NevetsIbot(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
sway112:
Make I park my g-wagon here

Oooohhh first to comment,
I dedicate this to all Nigerians going through one form of hardship to another during this time of recession
Pele. Didn't you see LadyF was the first to comment?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Greataausim(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Unless they neva meet scopes combantant lik me.... Abi dem dey zazaaaaa or bombs dey der heads...?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Itzurboi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
sexymoma:
Some guys automatically love these ladies... So in this case there is nothing we can do
My dear, love nke, nah "lust" ooo
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Greataausim(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:

Lmao! Make dem no spoil my NL career with another ban biko. The Skrill never even plenty yet. cry

Be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
long time o grin
. . . . . Been a long while sis.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Greataausim(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jackrich:
Number 5 can be very annoying .

You'll try everything in this life to leave they will cling to you like monkey , even if you become a jerk they will still be running after you - They become so obsessed that your leaving becomes a matter of do-or-die affair. These kind of girls can do anything to keep you until they begin to look stupid and woe betides you the day you open your mouth and tell them that it's over . But smart guys will always leave when they want but one got to be careful because if she gets pregnant and she's aware that you want to leave at all cost , you can't convince her to have an abortion . grin

I always follow this type with extreme caution , I still have one calling me endlessly despite everything I've done to her to leave me alone infact I want her to hate me like shiit, but for where ? grin

Avoid her feelings by all means.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Sermwell(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
aninexzy:
Abstinence from sex till marriage is the best decision a man will eva mk in life.
You lie! Making money is the best decision a man will ever make in life grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by BABANGBALI: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:

na nos 3 and 5 na
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by coachwilcox(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
7. Any girl that when you start dating her, all your business deal start to fail. No promotion at work. You're suddenly always broke with no reasonable expenditure. Your car begin develop fault. All your devices begin develop fault. My brother run for your life
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Andyg: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
sway112:

I dedicate this to all Nigerians going through one form of hardship to another during this time of recession

ladyF was there b4 u. u are S2C
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
sway112:

Hmmmmmmmm

It is well
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenheart:
To all the mermaids out there disguising as gorgeous babes.

Just wanna let you know I eat "mamiwater-peppersoup

Don't cross ma lane angry angry

AGAIN!!! !!

For your mind you sabi them?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by ladyF(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
jogsman01:
is that the amount your exchanger buys dolapo from you? 390?

I no dey sell dolapo grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by kuchikau: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

So u lick menstrual blood?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by kuchikau: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
So u lick menstrual blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.