Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (69649 Views)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by iamrealdeji(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
The mummy is so beautiful and a good mum. Tell mama that he calls you way worse and you were just joking
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Odunharry:

True that.. I trust 9ja parent..

Gayism is just so alien to us.

Is 1bkaye same as the old ibikaye?
Yes same person
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by holluphemydavid(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is dis news again?
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Odunharry(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
1bkaye:
Yes same person
thought as much... Where v u bn?
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maglorix:
Lol ...... how should I reply her? grin undecided

You av being dating a man all alone mehn
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maski87: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Of course his mum knows the truth
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by GoodMuyis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maglorix:

Fake
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Rozaystunna(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
First off why should I have my mama on my fb? smiley
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by FarmManager: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
just say u wanted to say GUY
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Cletus77(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
the shirtless boy sef looks like one
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cletus77:
the shirtless boy sef looks like one
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't wanna argue wt u fam
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maglorix:
You're the one with a topless profile picture, who is gay here?
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
EyesWideOpen:

You're the one with a topless profile picture, who is gay here?
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by adecares(f): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
by fire, by force by thunder by everything
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
So every guy who posts a topless pix is gay?

Una don dey reason like una president
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maglorix:
So every guy who posts a topless pix is gay?

Una don dey reason like una president
In most instances? Yes. I don't believe you're part of the exception, an obsession with anything latently homoerotic, like referring to close friends and acquaintances is another pointer also, you fit 2 profiles. Accident? I doubt it.
Enjoy ya gay ass life cutiepie wink , queer ain't bad!
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Babysho(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
egopersonified:
if you value that friendship, just type, 'amen Ma', if not she will put you on life ban from coming to her house, the son would unfriend you on her orders, the whole street would be told you are an Omo ale jatijati, you will be reported to your parents and pastor, all your childhood friends would run away from you, your parents would ask you to write an apology,.... abeg I don taya to type

Haha the day I pulled a similar but more extreme stunt on my friends FB account. In a few days time, I found myself prostrating in front of his Daddy, Mommy and Uncle that came from Badagry. Shoooo.
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babysho:

Haha the day I pulled a similar but more extreme stunt on my friends FB account. In a few days time, I found myself prostrating in front of his Daddy, Mommy and Uncle that came from Badagry. Shoooo.
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Maglorix(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol grin my own case beta b dat now....she go know sey naa becos of d snapchat filter
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Icon79(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
The op is clearly gay. Just look at his fb picture. He's probably trying to seduce the poor dude.
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by akigbemaru: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Gay mother responds!
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Odunharry:

thought as much... Where v u bn?
Nowhere, normally around
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by Rose01y: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
how is the reply funny ... I will beat d gay out of you undecided sad ... what nonsense
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by dyn1800: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
The accused and accuser look like what the accuser presumed the accused to be
Re: I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum by jbblues24(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2019
Magnificent work you have here. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.