Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! (1930 Views)

Lmao!! What Type Of Hairstyle Is This? / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / Ladies, What Type Of Style Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg what type of style is this. . . .Twas just pasted on facebook. . . . .

Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cc: lalasticlacla.
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ask d Ibadan Nlders grin
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by EpicMaurice(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
the mgbeke pose gringringrin

wait oh......e be like say she wan form michael jackson grin
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by uwagimboo: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nah this kind pose Samson see wey make am loose guard, come tell delilah say make she barb am gorimakpa..
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Ask d Ibadan Nlders grin
lol
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
uwagimboo:
Nah this kind pose Samson see wey make am loose guard, come tell delilah say make she barb am gorimakpa..
loolllllllll
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by ArchitGreen(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
that's the"I need to poo pose " hahahahahaha cheesy... girls sha
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by flexyfit(f): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
urine dey hold her...in emmanuella's voice..."she should go and urinate nah"....mtchw....
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by Goldenheart(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Al these small small kids grin
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2016
ArchitGreen:
that's the"I need to poo pose " hahahahahaha cheesy... girls sha
lol
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenheart:
Al these small small kids grin
yhh
flexyfit:
urine dey hold her...in emmanuella's voice..."she should go and urinate nah"....mtchw....
lmao
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by micfoley: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Na poo poo tins na
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by ThaPatriot(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Blood of Zachariah, shocked shocked so Uchenna ended up going maddd.....I warned her but she wouldn't listen.
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by Meeloreh(f): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Boil catch her for that side plus the laps might be a bit sore too BUT she gast strike a pose
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by GMBuhari: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Lol

Your thief photo for Facebook

#WhatwontNigeriansSteal

Anyways the pose is called shoemaker
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2016
GMBuhari:
Lol

Your thief photo for Facebook

#WhatwontNigeriansSteal
Anyways the pose is called shoemaker
loll
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Meeloreh:
Boil catch her for that side plus the laps might be a bit sore too BUT she gast strike a pose
na so
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
ThaPatriot:
Blood of Zachariah, shocked shocked so Uchenna ended up going maddd.....I warned her but she wouldn't listen.
lol

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Ladies no go kill me..

This one pose like say she wan shiitt.
It is now becoming difficult for LADIES to have common sense... Or may be it's now a taboo for them to have sense

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
grin grin grin grin
Ladies no go kill me..

This one pose like say she wan shiitt.
It is now becoming difficult for LADIES to have common sense... Or may be it's now a taboo for them to have sense
lol no. . . shit dey hold am
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by philo3(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
This z the style that will succeed "Curved legs'"
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by kvngjesse(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
philo3:
This z the style that will succeed "Curved legs'"
lol
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
uwagimboo:
you no get joy oo..ah swear
Re: Please What Type Of Pose Is This!!! by Hyper007(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
BUHARI why!!

na changii cause am.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! The New Priest That Will Take Over @ St. Phillips CC Ozubulu [photo] / See What I Just Saw In Ilorin / Caption This...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.