Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! (6151 Views)

MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / MTN Is Giving 100% Bonus On All Data Plans ( 3GB Now N1000) / UPDATED: Glo Unlimited Uc Mini Handler Browsing Now Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Kenekingz: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Buy And Register New MTN Sim To Browse With 100% Free Data For 6 Months

To improve the lifestyle of its subscribers across the country, MTN Nigeria has launched a Smartphone Upgrade campaign which offers 100 % data bundle bonus to its existing and new subscribers for a period of 6 months.
The rationale for the Smartphone Upgrade campaign is to encourage phone users who are not using a smartphone to take advantage of this opportunity by switching to a 3G/4G enabled smartphone device and enjoy better internet services on the MTN network.
The smartphone is a mobile phone with more advanced features and greater computing capacity than a feature-phone. Smartphone Upgrade will enable phone users make use of high-speed data transfers, browse the web, receive and reply Emails, video chat, text, call, upload photos, stream videos and remain connected across several social platforms.
For all potential MTN customers to enjoy this service, they simply need to walk into any MTN stores nationwide. Purchase and register a new SIM, then dial *131# on any Smartphone to activate the preferred data plan.
See What To Do Next Here http://www.keneking.com/2016/09/buy-and-register-new-mtn-sim-to-browse.html
http://www.keneking.com/2016/09/buy-and-register-new-mtn-sim-to-browse.html
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 13, 2016
La click la miss the offer.

3 Likes

Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Ezeibe(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2016
You are right.... Got about 5gig for just 1k
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by leahcimzil: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2016
la click la crayfish waka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Garshyzee(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Ezeibe:

plas what code did u use to subscribe? is it *131*1#?
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Ezeibe(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Garshyzee:

plas what code did u use to subscribe? is it *131*1#?
yeah....
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Garshyzee(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Ezeibe:
yeah....

tnx.
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Peacefullove: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ezeibe:

really? but I still see 1.5G for 1000 in the data plans , anything wrong ?
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by just2okworld(f): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Garshyzee:

tnx.
Did you get the 5gb please?
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by fratermathy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Worked well for me. I got 7gb for 2k.

I tweaked my imei to that of a new infinix phone and got a message automatically from mtn.
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Garshyzee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
just2okworld:

Did you get the 5gb please?

it's not 5gb naa..its 3gb for 1k
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by wayisshut: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:
Worked well for me. I got 7gb for 2k.

I tweaked my imei to that of a new infinix phone and got a message automatically from mtn.

howww
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by GloShare(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Saying MMM is a scam is like saying there is no God, what if there's a God? what if it is not a scam?

it's over 5 months since your first heard about MMM, and you've been waiting for it to crash... telling people "It will soon Crash" but it hasn't.

Actually, it's growing larger and stronger.

I would not want to brag about the help I have gotten from MMM. you can too!

how about you try just N1,000 and see if you get 'duped'?

send me a PM and I'll be sure to get back to you, swiftly.

Stop the negative energy towards MMM!
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by boss096(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
GloShare:
Saying MMM is a scam is like saying there is no God, what if there's a God? what if it is not a scam?

it's over 5 months since your first heard about MMM, and you've been waiting for it to crash... telling people "It will soon Crash" but it hasn't.

WTF is MMM
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by GloShare(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
boss096:
WTF is MMM

Send me a PM bro.
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by TDonald: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
GloShare:

Oga, you well so?

1 Like

Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by GloShare(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
TDonald:

Oga, you well so?

Lol

Those that are interested are getting the message
Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by Ezeibe(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Peacefullove:

really? but I still see 1.5G for 1000 in the data plans , anything wrong ?

Re: Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! by clemence007: 2:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Out of the mind comes every issue of life. if you agree with me that the mind is one of, if not the most powerful tool for greatness, failure or mediocrity. then you would understand the ultimate fact that the mindset of Nigerians decide greatly what this country is and is becoming. Pls do not forget to share online and rebroadcast this video with friends and family for the pursuit of a Better Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktp-SUPW9Zs

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Glo's Bogus Cards / How To Make Your OPERAMINI BROWSER Surf The Net Very Fast Like Ucweb / Xiaomi Mi 6 Destroys The Samsung Galaxy S8 In This Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.