Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. (79548 Views)

Pregnant Doctor Carries Son Into The Theatre While Performing A Cesarean Section / Amazing Pictures Of A Calf being Delivered Through Cesarean Section. / This Baby Gorilla Was Delivered Through Cesarean Section In Britain(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Lilimax(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
ambafrank:
Explorer, thanks for this it is very educative. Now I know is not easy with women any woman should be respected, my wife has gone thro this twice as a result of BP God has bless us with two kids, by the grace of God we are expecting the third one after this one he will hug our boot.
You may discover your wife will have normal delivery in this third pregnancy. Nothing is impossible to him that believe. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Jethrolite(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
queenfav:
lol@"fast and forget towel inside people"..abeg,leave d boy..Lwkmd
These days medical students behave like they are veterinary doctors of which they are not even qualified to be in developed countries and act like nothing happened after they kill their patients due to their unprofessionalism.

Just gave him a reality check because he is on his way to contributing his own problems to our already dead health care system.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Bobmaintain: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by DEIFIED(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thats the explorer, keep up the good works.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by sekundosekundo: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
aalangel:
...went through this in 2015. It was a journey to heaven and back. They said my boy won't make it; they'll just try and save my life, but Thanks be to God we made it.

Madam, it's well with you.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jesus!!!! I'm in tears right now.

Thanks op cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by jtjohn(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Respect to all the mothers........imagine me watching my wife give birth this way na faint I go faint na.....considering the pain she passing through.......No wonder guys loves their mother more than their father.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by ajebuter(f): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Not a big deal because l have been through it..

And l was fully conscious during the procedure..

Never mind , epidural was at work..

Epidural is a kind of analgesic that deadens the lower part of the body from the abdomen to the legs and you won't feel any pain.. so you can witness your own cesearian operation..

Kudos to womanhood..

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by yuzedo: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bekee bu agbala!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by aalangel(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Madam, it's well with you.
Thanks my dear.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by kennethokey15(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Women don't deserve to be treated with contempt. I salute them all.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dfrost: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
lofty900:
Women are powerful creatures, the process of child birth proves that they're even stronger than men because men can't even stand and watch their wives give birth how much more go through the process. Married men take care of ur pregnant wives, it's not easy

Granted women try, albeit some men can stand the sight of blood. Some of us are "strong men"
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dfrost: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
ajebuter:
Not a big deal because l have been through it..

And l was fully conscious during the procedure..

Kudos to womanhood..

Kudos to your guys (women), una dey try, no be small. Ciao.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
dfrost:

Granted women try, albeit some men can stand the sight of blood. Some of us are "strong men"
not all men
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
And most men would still open their silly mouths to yab a woman who carried another human being for nine months(risking her life in the process)that she is fat and still give that as a useless reason to cheat on her! angry
May God punish all men who don't respect and love their wives! Amen undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dfrost: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
lofty900:
not all men

grin of course brotherly. That was why I used some men. Knew a guy that fainted because he wanted to be a hard guy. He fainted immediately the child's head came out. Omò my guy reach ground. grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jeeezzz!!!! Is this wht I went tru??
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dfrost: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trina0936:
And most men would still open their silly mouths to yab a woman who carried another human being for nine months(risking her life in the process)that she is fat and still give that as a useless reason to cheat on her! angry

Haba sis e nova reach that one nah...
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
dfrost:

Haba sis e nova reach that one nah...
Guilty conscience at work! I no call names oh! undecided
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
dfrost:

grin of course brotherly. That was why I used some men. Knew a guy that fainted because he wanted to be a hard guy. He fainted immediately the child's head came out. Omò my guy reach ground. grin
lol, I would have fainted too. It's not a pretty sight at all
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trina0936:
I believe ur fat. Sorry, it's not ur fault
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dfrost: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trina0936:

Guilty conscience at work! I no call names oh! undecided

Guilty conscience? Haha... Not at all. I'm just saying that all men are not the same. I don't blow my trumpet, sis, albeit I understand perfectly what you postulate.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by lanreni: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
lofty900:
Women are powerful creatures, the process of child birth proves that they're even stronger than men because men can't even stand and watch their wives give birth how much more go through the process. Married men take care of ur pregnant wives, it's not easy
is it different from animals that give birth. let them carry their responsibility. when you open legs the first time, get ready to open legs the second time, else belle go open.
Bottom line: ladies, make sure you say i do to the man who worths the pains
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op why you no show the woman toto na?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by power900: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Explorers:
After everything is finished surgically, your surgeon will suture (sew) or staple your incision shut.

It will be covered with a bandage. You will be watched in the post-op area for at least an hour to ensure that your vital signs are stable and that you aren't bleeding too heavily, though everyone will bleed vaginally from the healing uterus. You will then be taken to your postpartum room.

There you will spend the remainder of your stay, which is usually four days.
Vaseline crew, see food...
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by kuchikau1: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dear poster,
some in house medical procedures are not mearnt for public/patient consumption.
As a Medical Doctor, i frown at this because nigerians and indeed many anxoius persons will try this. Please such information as this should be reserved for medical doctors.
I love you. But lets tread with caution.

Thank you.
DR. ThankGod
Bsc,(nigeria), MBBS (london).
Department of surgery.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Keep kidding yourself.

You're home the 2nd day after cs here.
She isnt kidding herself.
Where u are is not where she is.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau1:
Dear poster,
As a practicing Medical Doctor/surgeon, i frown at this because nigerians and indeed many anxoius persons will try this without permission or proper guidance. Please such information as this should be reserved for medical doctors.
I love you. But lets thread with caution.

Thank you.
[s]DR. ThankGod
Bsc,(nigeria), MBBS (london).[/s]
Department of surgery.
Lol.

Lol.

Lollest.

When we catch you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by asumo12: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Xplicit1:
#Modified # I heard wit operation u can only give birth three times.

Naxo Dr dey advice ooooo
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by SonofHim: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau1:
Dear poster,
As a practicing Medical Doctor/surgeon, i frown at this because nigerians and indeed many anxoius persons will try this without permission or proper guidance. Please such information as this should be reserved for medical doctors.
I love you. But lets thread with caution.

Thank you.
DR. ThankGod
Bsc,(nigeria), MBBS (london).
Department of surgery.

Hi Doc. Well I think the details provided in the post are same details you provide the patient and relative during counselling to obtain an informed consent. Some YouTube videos contain much more detail. A c section is way much more technical than the information provided in this post.

However, readers no matter the kind liver you get PLEASE DONT TRY THIS AT HOME.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by kuchikau1: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol.

Lol.

Lollest.

When we catch you....
Young man,
be careful. Be very careful.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
lanreni:

is it different from animals that give birth. let them carry their responsibility. when you open legs the first time, get ready to open legs the second time, else belle go open.
Bottom line: ladies, make sure you say i do to the man who worths the pains
true but they won't listen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.