Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC (1153 Views)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At Eid Prayer Ground In Oyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by modsfucker: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Ooni of Ife observing Eid prayers with muslim faithfuls.... This is the hallmark of unity.

Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by MaQuin(f): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by klassykute(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2016
we ar one .. if u like onli u dey all d religion... we ar Africans nd we love ourselves ..we do ibati togeda.. dont kmw bout boko sha

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by modsfucker: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2016
MaQuin:
hmmmm

I have a crush on you. .. Just informing you
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by agwom(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by derrick333(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
modsfucker:

Bold step
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by MaQuin(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
modsfucker:

oops
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by TDonald: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
You call this Unity
I call this CONFUSION
undecided

You can't serve God and Mammon

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by modsfucker: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
MaQuin:
oops
Ntorrr
Re: Ooni Of Ife, A Christian Observed Eid Prayer With Muslim Faithfuls - PIC by xendra: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Trash... so the change has affected them too? or because he is the ooni? if that's the case then they're probably saying another prayer in their mind against him. cos I remember when some Christians in my class at final year wanted to do an all religion Thanksgiving and prayer but Muslims said they don't want infidels.

(1) (Reply)

(video) White Man Worships Ifa - Speaks Yoruba / LOVE Or STUPIDITY:Ethiopian Tribal Who Begs Their Husband To Beat Them(pics) / Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.