Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story (4056 Views)

Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by oaroloye(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
SHALOM!

Anas09:

I dont know how to upload Youtube videos,

You don't upload them!

You just copy the address links, just like you see others do.

i would have posted a video of an Ex- Satanist

You probably mean THIS guy: he is the most well-known.

BILL SCHNOEBELEN.

EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN.

Part One of Two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDxBhMt2GA

Part Two of Two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw7QRycd4cw

He rose to the post of a high Priest. Did everything there was ti do, everything.
He got so empry inside and druatrated that satan told him to glorify himself by shooting himself and passing on to eterniry where they will await Amagedon war when satan will iver throw God and take over the world. His salvation came as he did what no one who is suicidal will do, instead of writing a note, he made a call to say good bye to a Friend. That friend intervene, today, he is everywhere preaching the same gispel he hated.

Oops-NOT WILLIAM SCHNOEBELEN.

WHY can't you TELL us his name?

That is BAD INTERNET!

What surprises me is, why atheists, Satanists, gays and the rest post the same arguement agaiant God.

It has been noted that Atheists tend to either BE Homosexual, or else JUSTIFY Homosexuality.

Doreen Irvine who wrote "From Witchcraft to Christ", was delivered too. She went from being a strip dancer to a satanist to a grand Witch incharge of a Coven. she contested and won the Witch of the year in Europe by Casting spells and doing their dark Arts.

DOREEN IRVINE was queen of WICCAN WITCHES of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

She earned the position by the feat of phasing her fellow witches into the Spiritual Realm, to avoid detection by a presumptuous clergyman, NEIL, who came with cameramen to expose the Witches performing Pagan Rituals on Dartmoor.

While they were invisible and intangible, she launches spells at the preacher, intending to kill him- but all of them failed.

This was when she began to suspect that there was a Higher Power than LUCIFER.

She walked into a Church believing she could deal with a certain srurborn pastor once and for all. But, at last today she is preaching the same gospel she hated.

I forget the details of her conversion, but she is not "preaching the Gospel today."

She has died according to one source I turned up, in 2011.

They still have their consciences. The Satanists, Witches and Wizards here in Nl hiding under the guise of Atheism still have Consciences, so can repent.

Based on what theory?

You may as well say that an impotent man still has SOME potency...!

I have never heard of a Satanist, or Witch, or Atheist who converted to the FULL GOSPEL.

ANTON SZANDOR LaVEY, Founder of THE CHURCH OF SATAN- after cursing Jesus for DECADES, then reportedly broke down, BEGGING FOR JESUS TO FORGIVE HIM, AND SAVE HIM- on his Deathbed!

Salvation does not work like that!

YAHSHUA JUDGES ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS.

If you have INSUFFICIENT GOOD WORKS to SHOW HIM, Yahshua will cast you down to HELL, himself!
Even a mad man have periods of sanity.

What? You never met RICHARD DAWKINS? Nor RICHARD SEED?

Please- let me introduce you!

They won't repent because satan has promised them a place in hell.

Does that sound plausible to YOU?

But they lie by saying no hell.

Bro! Do you even GRAMMAR?

They know. Satan's best tactics is to hide.

Do they, now?

Satanism is somewhat public, now.

Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by Anas09: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You don't upload them!

You just copy the address links, just like you see others do.

You probably mean THIS guy: he is the most well-known.

BILL SCHNOEBELEN.

EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN.

Part One of Two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDxBhMt2GA

Part Two of Two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw7QRycd4cw

Oops-NOT WILLIAM SCHNOEBELEN.

WHY can't you TELL us his name?

That is BAD INTERNET!

It has been noted that Atheists tend to either BE Homosexual, or else JUSTIFY Homosexuality.

DOREEN IRVINE was queen of WICCAN WITCHES of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

She earned the position by the feat of phasing her fellow witches into the Spiritual Realm, to avoid detection by a presumptuous clergyman, NEIL, who came with cameramen to expose the Witches performing Pagan Rituals on Dartmoor.

While they were invisible and intangible, she launches spells at the preacher, intending to kill him- but all of them failed.

This was when she began to suspect that there was a Higher Power than LUCIFER.

I forget the details of her conversion, but she is not "preaching the Gospel today."

She has died according to one source I turned up, in 2011.

Based on what theory?

You may as well say that an impotent man still has SOME potency...!

I have never heard of a Satanist, or Witch, or Atheist who converted to the FULL GOSPEL.

ANTON SZANDOR LaVEY, Founder of THE CHURCH OF SATAN- after cursing Jesus for DECADES, then reportedly broke down, BEGGING FOR JESUS TO FORGIVE HIM, AND SAVE HIM- on his Deathbed!

Salvation does not work like that!

YAHSHUA JUDGES ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS.

If you have INSUFFICIENT GOOD WORKS to SHOW HIM, Yahshua will cast you down to HELL, himself!

What? You never met RICHARD DAWKINS? Nor RICHARD SEED?

Please- let me introduce you!

Does that sound plausible to YOU?

Bro! Do you even GRAMMAR?

Do they, now?

Satanism is somewhat public, now.
Hmmmm. My ba3 is out now, we'll do this again wen i recharge.
Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by hopefulLandlord: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Anas09:
Hmmmm. My ba3 is out now, we'll do this again wen i recharge.
you never recharge finish?
Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by hopefulLandlord: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by hopefulLandlord: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2016
another dumps delusion
Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by hopefulLandlord: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
yes
Re: Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story by Niflheim(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
@cold hard truth,

A fantastic post!!! Tomorrow, the christians here on nairaland will say that the lady left christianity for atheism because she wanted to be a.nally bleeped by satan!!! I wonder where all these nairaland christians get these useless ideas from!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Time To Leave Christianity. / Views On War Against Islam / Could It Be Satan Vs God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.