Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (14677 Views)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / Model,iman, Shares Secrets To Beautiful Skin / How To Discover Beautiful Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
if you got beautiful skin please share your routine here smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by etaurus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
U own one@poster, post your pics
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by etaurus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
U own one@poster, post your pics
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
my pic is in my profile what do you mean
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by babyx(f): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Poster
I take my bath twice a day. I try not to stay in the sun for too long, i use Neutrogena products. smiley QED.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mobby4ever(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
i have a beautiful skin. Iuse VENUS SKIN TONE
ave been using it since 2005.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
good am still waiting for more people to post.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by dani1luv: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
Im blak cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by dani1luv: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
What's wrong undecided
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ubiaa5(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
i cleanse my face twice a day,exfoliate twice a wk n moisturize moisturise moisture with neutrogena visible even moisturiser wit spf 30(very gd to even out skintone)

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:52am On Oct 10, 2009
in the morning, i use:
cleanser: nivea oxygenating gel cleanser
toner: garnier purifying acne pad
gel: some special medicated herbal gel from japan
moisturiser: clean and clean pore unclogging moisturiser

at night i used:
cleanser: either the nivea gel cleanser, or neutrogene deep pore scrub
toner: special medicated herbal toner that came with the gel
moisturiser: the body shop vitamin e intense moisturising cream.

i also do two face masks, twice a week each.
mask one: the body shop blue maize exfoliating/purifying mask
mask two: the body shop vitamin e intense hydrating mask.

as for my body, I used shea butter with bio oil mixed works for me great. so far so good.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by chic2pimp(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2009
My mum & sister do use all of sorts of jajangbantis which IMO are a total waste for money but as for me,cocoa butter sure does the trick. No long ting wink cool.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:06am On Oct 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

My mum & sister do use all of sorts of jajangbantis which IMO are a total waste for money but as for me,cocoa butter sure does the trick. No long ting wink cool.
lol u are a guy dats Y u are saying that.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by chic2pimp(m): 5:20am On Oct 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol u are a guy dats Y u are saying that.
That's what y'all say cheesy. To be truthful, I see no difference. Only that while the price of their product can feed the whole of asia and they take forever to put it on, mine is cheap and it takes me a max time of 2 minutes to put it on.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2009
grin grin
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by dani1luv: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
:d :d

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
am still waiting for more cool
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by dani1luv: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
:d cool
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mohawkchic(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
sweetpie23:

good am still waiting for more people to post.

sweetpie23:

am still waiting for more cool

[size=13pt]~Is there a reason you havent shared yours?[/size]
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2009
Cold Water + Dettol Soap keeps the skin fresh and smooth, for me anyway
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Accutane saved my life kiss
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by iammodel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
i have a naturally soft tanned skin(brownish or what u may call light complexion), and it doesn't cost me much to maintain this. cold bathe, morning and night b4 i go to bed, i apply sheer butter or "G$G" cream. my shines whenever am in the sun,both male and female admires my skin, and some have told me they do.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by nana(f): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
-Regular Bath
-I use any cream that contains cocoa butter/vitamin E. I sometimes mix it with olive oil.
-I drink lots of liquid and lots of salad.

Face cleanser: I use tea tree face wipes.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Is there a reason you havent shared yours?[/size]
I have my shower twice a day, and I use nivea body intensive milk lotion cool cool waitinf for more cool
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Janeesa: 12:52am On Oct 16, 2009
I use oils, not lotions but if I used any cream I use butters like 100 percent cocoa butter( not palmers) or shea butter or  creams containing hyaluronic acid , which holds up to 1000x its weight in water, very good for moisterizing the skin!  cheesy

I also like to use coconut oil ( very very good for the skin helps with stretch marks too) and olive oil
I also use spf  year round spf 15 is fine or 30, and I use eye cream at night and in the morning

I like honey for my face or avocados, they make the skin soft and hold in moisture well.

For an even complexion dont use those skin lightening creams with hydroquinone!!! search for all natural skin lighteners.

I use a lot of stuff ( natural products only!) and the way I use all that stuff u would think im older but im 19 lol

Oh and tea tree oil is good for pimples/acne I love it, and if ur looking for a toner try coconut water ive heard it works wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mamagee6(f): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2009
ibkaye:

Cold Water + Dettol Soap keeps the skin fresh and smooth, for me anyway

Cold Water would do nothing other than to blind you. tongue
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
I used nivea smooth body lotion both for my body and face.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by africhika(f): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2009
quote from i am model
« #22 on: October 11, 2009, 01:54 PM »

i have a naturally soft tanned skin(brownish or what u may call light complexion), and it doesn't cost me much to maintain this. my shines whenever am in the sun,both male and female admires my skin, and some have told me they do.

undecided ok
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sweetpie23: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
undecided
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Fostercat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
I think i ve been looking for a thread like this,

My own problem is this, i use to be a fair guy by birth,but now iam becomig darker by the day n it is really making me sad, the reason i am becoming dark,is due to the fact that my work now take out and most tymes i am under the sun. i use nature essence cream n delta soap for a long tyme,but to no avail

pls i need sombodi to rcommend a routein programe for me,i mean the kind of cream i can use to bring back my colour the face cleanser i can use n hw much in naira they cost, pls no bleaching creams.i hate to bleach.lol
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by iice(f): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Bath and put on lotion. E don finish, no get time for all the other things undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is "Atutupoyoyo"? / Susan Peters Outfit At A Fashion Show / Let Learn Sewing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.