Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. (20885 Views)

How To Free More Memory Space On Android Device / Help.....infinix Zero 3 Internal Memory Space Error / SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pylony:
which is possiblely the problem with your initial Imei number.

Yes exactly.iv been advised to download mobile uncle tools to rectify it.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

Yes exactly.iv been advised to download mobile uncle tools to rectify it.
Can you do it? If you can't seek professional help with it.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by FILEBE(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
BossLadyF:

No

Back up your apps, remove you sd card and try a restore
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Young03(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
BossLadyF:

Immediately I turn it on. Its infinix X507

Has it been flashed?

That person telling u to do factory set,it can't because u said it only shows that immediately u on it

its a software issue,
solution is flashin which will update the software version
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pylony:
Can you do it? If you can't seek professional help with it.

I can't do it.
I'll get help.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
FILEBE:

Yes. There is a way it could be fixed. Download the app : mobile uncle mtk tools.

Download that app and I will guide you through.
This is the app logo
I

Bro I have the app installed now.
Please what's the way out?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by FILEBE(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

I have downloaded the app.
What's the next step?

Pls I had requested u check the battery compartment for the imei number. We will input that imei number.

In the Mobile MTK Engineering Mode app
go to > MTK Settings
Then > Connectivity

Then > CDS Information
then> Radio Information
Then > Phone 1. At the AT+ line: Enter AT +EGMR=1,7,"ENTER-IMEI-HERE" ,
then tap on 'Send AT Command'. If you have a dual SIM phone, enter AT +EGMR=1,10,"ENTER-IMEI-HERE" then tap on 'Send AT Command' again.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
FILEBE:

Pls I had requested u check the battery compartment for the imei number. We will input that imei number.

In the Mobile MTK Engineering Mode app
go to > MTK Settings
Then > Connectivity

Then > CDS Information
then> Radio Information
Then > Phone 1. At the AT+ line: Enter AT +EGMR=1,7,"ENTER-IMEI-HERE" ,
then tap on 'Send AT Command'. If you have a dual SIM phone, enter AT +EGMR=1,10,"ENTER-IMEI-HERE" then tap on 'Send AT Command' again.

Iv gone through those the steps exactly but once I clicked on send at command.....it gives a message 'this command is not allowed in userbuild.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by FILEBE(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

Iv gone through those the steps exactly but once I clicked on send at command.....it gives a message 'this command is not allowed in userbuild.

in line ""AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG... but AT +EG
or

>>in line ""AT+EGMR= 1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN = And 1

That should work.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Chudichu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Davidatita:
[color=#770077][/color]
Hahahahaha.. No na, you need am.. Those are untouchable
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Chudichu(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

Put space before the AT
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chudichu:
Put space before the AT
Thanks.Iv done that It gave a message 'AT command is mSent'
However,the invalid imei is still there.
I noticed after clicking radio information Only 'phone 1' appeared. Phone 2 did not appear.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
FILEBE:

in line ""AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG... but AT +EG
or

>>in line ""AT+EGMR= 1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN = And 1

That should work.

Yes it worked.
But the 'invalid imei' is still showing.
I noticed from radio information,t was just 'Phone 1'
Phone 2 didn't appear.

Also on the phone cover,it has the IMEI number twice.

Does that mean the mobile device 'phone 2' imei can not be accessed.
Thanks broo
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by BossLadyF(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Young03:

Has it been flashed?

That person telling u to do factory set,it can't because u said it only shows that immediately u on it

its a software issue,
solution is flashin which will update the software version

OK I will. Thanks dear
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by FILEBE(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

Yes it worked.
But the 'invalid imei' is still showing.
I noticed from radio information,t was just 'Phone 1'
Phone 2 didn't appear.

Also on the phone cover,it has the IMEI number twice.

Does that mean the mobile device 'phone 2' imei can not be accessed.
Thanks broo

Hmmmn. Same imei. That is wrong. It shouldn't be. Find an imei from a phone like that u dont use anymore. I can send u a blackberry imei if you dont mind.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
FILEBE:

Hmmmn. Same imei. That is wrong. It shouldn't be. Find an imei from a phone like that u dont use anymore. I can send u a blackberry imei if you dont mind.

Yea,I can get IMEI from another phone but like I said after clicking on radio infromation where its supposed to show Phone 1 and Phone 2. Its showing only Phone 1.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
O
XploraBen:
There is this video I got from YouTube which is a step by step procedure of how to recover deleted files on an Android phone.I have not been able to try it because I am yet to get a laptop.I don't know how to post the link here... I could have done that.
Go on YouTube and type in the search box 'how to recover deleted file on...' It'll complete the search query.Click on it and watch.

I followed that stuff mehn, i no fit get am. Thanks though
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
FILEBE:

One more thing.
Must sim cards be inserted when using the mobile uncle tools
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Youngpo413: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
carik:

I have done a factory reset.Sill the same iNvalid when I checked.
use mtk Droid tool, then connect your phone to pc.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2016
carik:

I can't do it.
I'll get help.
Do so cos that app is a mother fvcker if not use properly.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2016
BossLadyF:

My phone has been displaying the image below. Please what do I do?
So sorry for the delay BossLadyF, will get back to you later, was out of Airtime last night and only gain access to NL via freebasics and was not able to view the said picture you posted..
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 5:19am On Nov 26, 2016
BossLadyF:

My phone has been displaying the image below, what do I do?
Likewise, don't be in a hurry restoring your phone to factory setting as advice you may lost alot than gain. But if you feel its necessary, even tho i'v not seen the said trouble-shoot picture you send over the matter for now. I'll advice you first BACK-UP all your files to your memory card. How do you do that, check for the apps call BACKUP AND RESTORE mostly an app that comes with your phone. Under BACKUP > you'll see two buttons titled PERSONAL DATA AND APPLICATION. PERSONAL DATA contains your Contacts, Messages, Pictures, Calendar, Music, and Bookmark, you select what you want and back it up. While the APPLICATION section has all your apps Using it you can backup every one of your apps by clicking on then before restoring the phone to factory settings, i.e back to how it were when you bought it. And never forget your M-card and Sim-cards in the phone you're about to Restore back to factory settings or you'll lost everything. After resetting the phone back to factory settings slot back your M-card and Sim-cards, go back to the same BACKUP AND RESTORE app and click the RESTORE button to restore back all your initial files.

Meanwhile, until i load on airtime to view the picture you post, hope this gives you a clue on how to BACK-UPand RESTORE files on M-card before clicking on the the factory reset button and how to restore them after that.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Pylony:
Do so cos that app is a mother fvcker if not use properly.

Lol
Thanks bro.
I'll probably take it to computer village.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Youngpo413:
use mtk Droid tool, then connect your phone to pc.

Not even a PC available.
I'll meet some tech gurus.
Thanks
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
carik:

Lol Thanks bro. I'll probably take it to computer village.
alryt.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by FILEBE(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
carik:

One more thing.
Must sim cards be inserted when using the mobile uncle tools

Nope.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by BossLadyF(f): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pylony:
Likewise, don't be in a hurry restoring your phone to factory setting as advice you may lost alot than gain. But if you feel its necessary, even tho i'v not seen the said trouble-shoot picture you send over the matter for now. I'll advice you first BACK-UP all your files to your memory card. How do you do that, check for the apps call BACKUP AND RESTORE mostly an app that comes with your phone. Under BACKUP > you'll see two buttons titled PERSONAL DATA AND APPLICATION. PERSONAL DATA contains your Contacts, Messages, Pictures, Calendar, Music, and Bookmark, you select what you want and back it up. While the APPLICATION section has all your apps Using it you can backup every one of your apps by clicking on then before restoring the phone to factory settings, i.e back to how it were when you bought it. And never forget your M-card and Sim-cards in the phone you're about to Restore back to factory settings or you'll lost everything. After resetting the phone back to factory settings slot back your M-card and Sim-cards, go back to the same BACKUP AND RESTORE app and click the RESTORE button to restore back all your initial files.

Meanwhile, until i load on airtime to view the picture you post, hope this gives you a clue on how to BACK-UPand RESTORE files on M-card before clicking on the the factory reset button and how to restore them after that.

Thanks dear, will wait till you view the pix
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2016
BossLadyF:

My phone has been displaying the image below. Please what do I do?
so sorry for the delay babe. Have seen it, what type of Android phone is it? don't think it's a very serious matter, just an upgrade issue. seems like your phone is seeking for a new OS (operating system or Rom) upgrade to a recent version from the one you are using now. Which in turn will improve performance on the phone in many ways. You are getting the pop up message because it is available for download. To stop getting the pop up message when connected to the Internet, you'll have to download it clicking on OK. Make sure you are using a high speed uninterrupted internet connection (will recommend a wi-fi connection from a bank's hot-spot ) but if your are sure of the internet connection from your mobile service provider to be fast and static, you can go ahead and use it.

wish you gud luck with it…
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

Yea,I can get IMEI from another phone but like I said after clicking on radio infromation where its supposed to show Phone 1 and Phone 2. Its showing only Phone 1.

There are two things involve in this sort of trouble shoot, its either software or hardware
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
There are two things involve in this sort of trouble shoot, its either software or hardware

Thanks to you. The imei number has appeared
*smiles* but the phone 2 option is still not accessible on mobile uncle tools...............
Just like you said,either hardware or software.But it looks more like software for the sim2 ........Don't you think it needs flashing.

Happy sunday!!!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
FILEBE:

Nope.

The imei number has appeared but for just one sim

*smiles*

The phone 2 option is still not accessible on mobile uncle tools...............
Don't you think it needs flashing.

Happy sunday!!!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

Thanks to you. The imei number has appeared
*smiles* but the phone 2 option is still not accessible on mobile uncle tools...............
Just like you said,either hardware or software.But it looks more like software for the sim2 ........Don't you think it needs flashing.

Happy sunday!!!

To be on a safer side go ahead and do it, but thats if your phone has the latest "custom Rom" devoid of bugs and should be done by a professional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria / The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.