Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. (9221 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet grin cheesy

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
If only I had a brother!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Wow shocked! I am just speechless. This should be a daily devotion for all women who wants to rule their man.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
the foolish Christian woman is a feminist

I don't have problems with non christians being feminists

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
If being submissive to your partner however way you perceive the term works for you then fair enough, every relationship is different and will thrive off a personally negotiated dynamic.

Lol thing is, arrangements like this will likely only work if said woman meets a man who actually makes her feel like he can 'lead' because the problem with this whole submission thing is that a lot of men will push for it without actually being worthy of it.

19 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by quoteacademy: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sach a Great Collection of Quotes on Women. It's Realistic Because a Woman Will Make Life Beautifull in form Of Mother, Sister, Wife and Daughter. We should feel Thankful to them Not to Blame her. To Gave them Tribute You can Check http://www.quoteacademy.com/mother-quotes/ and http://www.quoteacademy.com/best-sister-quotes-sayings/
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by missjo(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have a nasty feeling this is only for Christian women embarassed
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
If only I had a brother!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
checkengine:
Wow shocked! I am just speechless. This should be a daily devotion for all women who wants to rule their man.
Thats where most women miss it, they think ruling is by being equal with their men. Subtility rules the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
lilmax:
the foolish Christian woman is a feminist

I don't have problems with non christians being feminists
True. But today the street has found its way into the church. Christian women no longer agree to what the Bible enjoins.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
1bkaye:
If being submissive to your partner however way you perceive the term works for you then fair enough, every relationship is different and will thrive off a personally negotiated dynamic.

Lol thing is, arrangements like this will likely only work if said woman meets a man who actually makes her feel like he can 'lead' because the problem with this whole submission thing is that a lot of men will push for it without actually being worthy of it.
If you take time to read the Op you'd realize that the man doesn't make you do anything. Besides, you, the woman who dates and marries a mediocre should be blamed not the man.

Like attracts like. Before you settle to take his ring, find out if he can lead you, cover you, protect you, and provide for you. Most women today Marry the ring instead of the man. They marry his ring, manage to borrow his sperms to make a legitimate child, then back out of the relationship. They remain in the house but not in marriage.

A Wise women doesn't go into marriage because all her friends are getting married, not because she is growing old, not because she needs a man to support her financially. A wise woman marries because she is ready. Ready to give up what she can not keep to gain what ahe can not lose.

Dont marry for others, marry for youraelf.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
quoteacademy:
Sach a Great Collection of Quotes on Women. It's Realistic Because a Woman Will Make Life Beautifull in form Of Mother, Sister, Wife and Daughter. We should feel Thankful to them Not to Blame her. To Gave them Tribute You can Check http://www.quoteacademy.com/mother-quotes/ and http://www.quoteacademy.com/best-sister-quotes-sayings/
Impressive and insightful quotes. Thanks.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
missjo:
I have a nasty feeling this is only for Christian women embarassed
Why nasty? Marriage is for everyone.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Feminists will not like this.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Why am I not surprised this post got only 200+ views and just over 10 comments? We have lost our ways and look the other way when we envisage a pointer in the right direction.

God help this generation and the ones to come.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Lalasticala would u mind doing something about this thread going to frontpage please? It needs to get seen as it might help a lot of people get it right.

CC Anas09
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by thelish(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Nor be small discussion u and holy spirit get ooo Was he dictating while ur writing? lol
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2016
checkengine:
Lalasticala would u mind doing something about this thread going to frontpage please? It needs to get seen as it might help a lot of people get it right.

CC Anas09
Pls Lalasticlala. So many marriages are breaking up and its mostly our fault as women. A man was created to rule, when that is taken from him, it breaks him. The weak ones stay, the strong ones leave.

Today women make money just like men, no problem in that, but what i dont get is, Why do we enjoy and spend the man's money and call it "Our Money", but its the woman's ahe refers to it as " My money?".
When we spend the mans money, no one hears about it, when the man spends our money everybody hears about it. And who said it's strickly a man's job to bring in money? What does it take to make money? Wisdom, hard work, not Dick or cunt.

Pls lets be women and allow our men pamper us. Funny enough you rule subtily.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Janeyinspires(f): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Women should recognise their place and duty in the home-submission being the principal one.

Now,in a bid to be submissive to the husby,allowing him to have the final say;is a woman considered to be wise when she agrees to an open relationship as introduced by the husby into their marriage,Anas09?

P.S.An open relationship is where both parties agree to have a relationship outside their marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Janeyinspires:
Women should recognise their place and duty in the home-submission being the principal one.

Now,in a bid to be submissive to the husby,allowing him to have the final say;is a woman considered to be wise when she agrees to an open relationship as introduced by the husby into their marriage,Anas09?

P.S.An open relationship is where both parties agree to have a relationship outside their marriage.

Will you sincerely call that union marriage?
On a normal day, there is no man who allows another man come close, much less touch the one they call their wives. Polygamous men still keep their wives away from other men. It doesnt matter how many women a man misbehaves with, when even the girlfriend they call theirs, dares allow another man in, its finished. She becomes food sacrificed to idols.

Men are conquerors, wen they conquer, they secure, if they dont secure you as a woman,know you are pick and drop. U dont mean much to them.

Theres nothing like open relationship in marriage dear.

And pls, the Wise woman who does the above is a Christian woman married to a Christian man who is also submitted to God as his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
thelish:
Nor be small discussion u and holy spirit get ooo
Was he dictating while ur writing? lol
Kind off.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by dasparrow: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

True. But today the street has found its way into the church. Christian women no longer agree to what the Bible enjoins.

The bible also states that God hates infidelity. I can assure you that if God decided today that every Nigerian married man that has had an extra-marital affair since getting married will drop dead immediately, most Nigerian married women will be widows and Nigeria's population will decrease significantly.

Infidelity in marriage is so rampant in Nigeria but I wonder why Nigerian society never addresses that. A woman who is treated like a queen by her husband will submit to him naturally without even knowing it. The truth of the matter is, most Nigerian married men do not conduct themselves as they should. They carry young university girls up and down, infect their wives with all manners of sexually transmitted diseases, have babies outside of their marriage because they are looking for a male child, and the list is endless. And then after putting your women through so much crap, you now want her to be submissive. If Abraham was a Nigerian, he would have long gone ahead and married a second wife because Sarah could not conceive. However, it was Sarah who even forced Abraham to have a baby with her maid Haggai and today we all see the consequences of that decision.

My point is, treat your spouse the way you wish to be treated. Only a good and faithful husband complements a wise woman. Of what use is a wise woman to a foolish husband who sleeps around and destroys the very foundation of his marriage? So, lets try and be objective about this topic okay? even though I see that is difficult for most Nigerians.

I'm out.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
dasparrow:

The bible also states that God hates infidelity. I can assure you that if God decided today that every Nigerian married man that has had an extra-marital affair since getting married will drop dead immediately, most Nigerian married women will be widows and Nigeria's population will decrease significantly.

Infidelity in marriage is so rampant in Nigeria but I wonder why Nigerian society never addresses that. A woman who is treated like a queen by her husband will submit to him naturally without even knowing it. The truth of the matter is, most Nigerian married men do not conduct themselves as they should. They carry young university girls up and down, infect their wives with all manners of sexually transmitted diseases, have babies outside of their marriage because they are looking for a male child, and the list is endless. And then after putting your women through so much crap, you now want her to be submissive. If Abraham was a Nigerian, he would have long gone ahead and married a second wife because Sarah could not conceive. However, it was Sarah who even forced Abraham to have a baby with her maid Haggai and today we all see the consequences of that decision.

My point is, treat your spouse the way you wish to be treated. Only a good and faithful husband complements a wise woman. Of what use is a wise woman to a foolish husband who sleeps around and destroys the very foundation of his marriage? So, lets try and be objective about this topic okay? even though I see that is difficult for most Nigerians.

I'm out.

Hahahahahahaha. Dont go yet, lets put our heads together.

It takes two to tango.

Infidelity in men is subscribed for them by the society, and its a problem that plagues marriages, not just Nigerian Marriages and that does not excuse women to turn nasty. Two wrongs can't make a right.

As humans under God, we individually have our duties and responsibilities first to God then to our Spouses. If my husband decides to gallivant with women outside of his marriage, what should be my reactions to that?

First, i will check if am lacking in someway. (Some though, if you like kill ya sef, dem go still go).

But will fighting him bring him back home? I think not. What then should i do?

The Bible says when your own Obidietnce is complete then you can ask for revenge agasint anyone.

Is my obedience complete?

Have i stayed faithful in this marriage?

Am i submitting to him? If yes, then...

I will face God, and God will face him.

A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. Now he has gone to do wrong, i will speak to his conscience, not to his reason.

I agree that its hard to submit to a man who is not himself submitted to God. Most foolish men will take the woman in this picture as a door mat.

Again, 90% of why men go out of their marriages is their wives. Do your part and leave his part alone.

Lets keep sentiments as ladies outside of this. Lets be objective. Most of us ladies wants to marry to escape the society, but are not ready to marry, and most of the time are not married to the kind of men we would really have loved to get married to, hence; they resistance to obey and submit to them.

A man you don't love, you can't respect, a man you don't respect, you can't obey/submit to. Simple.

Today most women marry the Ring, then borrow his sperms to procreate, after that the man disappears, what should be the reaction of the man in this circumstance?

Do you know whats trending now? Ladies denying their young Christian husbands sex. Its a case right now.

What do expect a man with high libido who had kept himself under control for years waiting to be married, now is married but his wife won't let him have his right?
The emotion has been let loose, now he has to keep it in again?

MOST OF THE PROBLEMS IN MARRIAGES IS FROM US WOMENm

5 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. Dont go yet, lets put our heads together.

It takes two to tango.

Infidelity in men is subscribed for them by the society, and its a problem that plagues marriages, not just Nigerian Marriages and that does not excuse women to turn nasty. Two wrongs can't make a right.

As humans under God, we individually have our duties and responsibilities first to God then to our Spouses. If my husband decides to gallivant with women outside of his marriage, what should be my reactions to that?

First, i will check if am lacking in someway. (Some though, if you like kill ya sef, dem go still go).

But will fighting him bring him back home? I think not. What then should i do?

The Bible says when your own Obidience is complete then you can ask for revenge agasint anyone.

Is my obidience complete?

Have i stayed faithful in this marriage?

Am i submitting to him? If yes, then...

I will face God, and God will face him.

A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. Now he has gone to do wrong, i will speak to his conscience, not to his reason.

I agree that its hard to submit to a man who is not himself submitted to God. Most foolish men will take the woman in this picture as a door mat.

Again, 90% of why men go out of their marriages is their wives. Do your part and leave his part alone.

Lets keep sentiments as ladies outside of this. Lets be objective. Most of us ladies wants to marry to escape the society, but are not ready to marry, and most of the time are not married to the kind of men we would really have loved to get married to, hence; they resistance to obey and submit to them.

A man you don't love, you can't respect, a man you don't respect, you can't obey/submit to. Simple.

Today most women marry the Ring, then borrow his sperms to procreate, after that the man disappears, what should be the reaction of the man in this circumstance?

Do you know whats trending now? Ladies denying their young Christian husbands sex. Its a case right now.

What do expect a man with high libido who had kept himself under control for years waiting to be married, now is married but his wife won't let him have his right?
The emotion has been let loose, now he has to keep it in again?

MOST OF THE PROBLEMS IN MARRIAGES IS FROM US WOMEN, PERIOD.
Kindly speak for yourself sir

7 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
checkengine:

CC Anas09

He won't move it my dear. Tell lies or write "7 ways to ....." then he appears with his goons
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Janeyinspires(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:

Will you sincerely call that union marriage?
On a normal day, there is no man who allows another man come close, much less touch the one they call their wives. Polygamous men still keep their wives away from other men. It doesnt matter how many women a man misbehaves with, when even the girlfriend they call theirs, dares allow another man in, its finished. She becomes food sacrificed to idols.

Men are conquerors, wen they conquer, they secure, if they dont secure you as a woman,know you are pick and drop. U dont mean much to them.

Theres nothing like open relationship in marriage dear.

And pls, the Wise woman who does the above is a Christian woman married to a Christian man who is also submitted to God as his head.

A marriage whose head submits to God is the ultimate.
And when the head doesn't submit to God,the neck has just began an endurance marriage.

3 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by byvan03: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
A blind man cannot lead a woman that sees with both eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TooNoisy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
byvan03:
A blind man cannot lead a woman that sees with both eyes.

A woman who sees with both eyes should not marry a blind man. Na by force to marry just anybody? There are good men out there, why not marry a good Godly man? rather you all marry irresponsible guys just because they spend on you. Many university girls are unashamed to date and marry yahoo boys forgetting yahoo is not a career. They now start complaining after marriage.

Submission is a commandment from God. Whether you are a Christian or Muslim, it ia not a choice. However, women have a choice to whom they marry. Its the woman's choice. She can choose whomever she wants to submit to.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Janeyinspires:

A marriage whose head submits to God is the ultimate.
And when the head doesn't submit to God,the neck has just began an endurance marriage.

70% correct. But there are still many unbeliieving husbands who are reasonable.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
jagugu88li:

He won't move it my dear. Tell lies or write "7 ways to ....." then he appears with his goons
No, Lala is not like that.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kindly speak for yourself sir
Tell me its not true. Give your reasons.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
OP. In a nutshell, are you saying a wise woman should be a slave to her man? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.