Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This (110198 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes / Men, See Why You Should Not Eat “okro” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by iyanuden(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
nevilbot:
If all these research about okro causing infertility in men was really true the way I have been hearing it since my uni days, my dad should not av had a single child, but the man has 6 already and if u still doubt his fertility at his above 55 age, u can donate ur sister for experiments. #fear mongering post. #walks out of thread
GBAM!!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
I hate am before sef..........chop and pupu for me! Them go dey do concert for my belle
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by jaywise(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
QUICK EJACULATION: Get 3-6 fresh Okro, slice them; get dry okro seed about 1/2 cup. Put all in empty bottle. Add one bottle of Soda/Tonic water. Allow for 2days of ferment. Take one short 2 times per day. We promise you your marriage, relationship will never have a comma in terms of fun again after following the due procedure we gave you.
What can be said about this??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by frubben(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Because e affect one white man? Mtwee we are blacks jare. We rock . No level, guy lock up
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Chigorkizz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

Source:http://sakajoe..com.ng/2016/09/why-you-should-not-eat-okro-if-you-male.html?m=1

Okro is my best soup.. a well prepared Okro soup and pounded yam
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by mekuilis(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Are you sure? Because that's just about the only soup the old man eats and he has 13 of them,if you know what i mean.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by professore(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is informative
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by HMZi: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kai,okro?...Life one way or the other,kills you.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lero15:
Lol. Okro wey cheap pass other vegetables. Especially for this economy wey we dey so... Omo chop okro dey go grin chop am with eba or semo wink

Abeg. Na too much of everything no good joor. Next go be "jollof rice no good for consumption"

They dare not say anything blasphemous about the Holy Order of Nigerian Jollof Rice.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by KardinalZik(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
themonk:
Please don't tell me what to eat in this economic situation. Every food na food now except rice undecided

Y na? Even rice sef na food na....poor man food for that mattermatter grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by femifemo123: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
jmoore:
But my Papa dey eat am, come give my Mama belle six times.

Moderation is the key word. Even cholesterol has its own benefits.
Guy you funny gan o grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by ejimatic: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
okro is good for the cure of DIABETES.Those who eat it dont have diabetes
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by LuvU2: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:
Okro lovers will be like...."no...no....no....Ion aqree with dheez!"....

cheesy
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Pishon0416(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
AjFive:
Naija guys abeg relax and eat your Okra. angry That gossypol is ineffective. Nothing go do your sperm.

My great, great, grandfather favorite soup na Okra. As a matter of fact, legend have it that he go sometimes roast plenty Okra dey cum walk around dey chew like kola nut. You know how many pikin him get? –15!

So forget this shiit and enjoy. No shaking. cool

I dey with you
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by KardinalZik(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Don't be deceived:

Most research papers are just published to boost academic rank of the researcher. They shouldn't be taken too seriously. That's why verifiability is an attribute of research. Thus, you can conduct a research today, and someone else would claim to be verifying it tomorrow.

Results of researches are 'subjective', and not 'objective'. And most importantly, they are place specific. Ask yourself:
Doesn't the men who consume okro in my locality reproduce? Are the men who eat okro in my family infertile? etc. Only then can you make any inference on okro consumption's impacts on you.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by cruzclinton1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

Source:http://sakajoe..com.ng/2016/09/why-you-should-not-eat-okro-if-you-male.html?m=1

Guy. U sure say na okor? Abi "ogbono" anyway. But. How come okro is use to cure quick ejaculation.

QUICK EJACULATION: Get 3-6 fresh
Okro, slice them; get dry okro seed
about 1/2 cup. Put all in empty bottle.
Add one bottle of Soda/Tonic water.
Allow for 2days of ferment. Take one
short 2 times per day
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WEAK ERECTION: Get plenty of white
Onions. Grinds and extract the juice
mix with equal quantity of honey.
Take 2 spoons 3 times
per day.
OKRO
short 2 times per day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by ciscoxx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm.. Okro were dey make my voice clear n make me sing well.. And I get full pot of soup with okro n guomo.. Abeg who cares cum join me..
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by KardinalZik(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
nevilbot:
If all these research about okro causing infertility in men was really true the way I have been hearing it since my uni days, my dad should not av had a single child, but the man has 6 already and if u still doubt his fertility at his above 55 age, u can donate ur sister for experiments. #fear mongering post. #walks out of thread

I tire, my broda.

Don't be deceived:

Most research papers are just published to boost academic rank of the researcher. They shouldn't be taken too seriously. That's why verifiability is an attribute of research. Thus, you can conduct a research today, and someone else would claim to be verifying it tomorrow.

Results of researches are 'subjective', and not 'objective'. And most importantly, they are place specific. Ask yourself:
Doesn't the men who consume okro in my locality reproduce? Are the men who eat okro in my family infertile? etc. Only then can you make any inference on okro consumption's impacts on you.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by omokab: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
You people have started another lie research. I have been eaten okro soup for more than 35 years and I have three kids while my second born are twins.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by charlsecy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
JewelRegi:
Yea it's truth have read about it before.
Is it because you have read it "before" that makes it true?
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by winningwinner(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whether any one likes okro or not, it's not reason to write this trash. The op lied...
Go and read more on okro please!!!!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by pearlygirly(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Okro and Stew always on point.
wit plenty dry fish and pomo cum prepare amala or pounded yam..kai! its unexplanable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Thobiy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wetin person no go hear, okro no kon good
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by pearlygirly(f): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
why havent the main okro eaters died since..what doesnt kill u makes u stronger.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hiiiaaaan, nsogbu. One of my besf delicacies o.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Guy. U sure say na okor? Abi "ogbono" anyway. But. How come okro is use to cure quick ejaculation.

short 2 times per day
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WEAK ERECTION: Get plenty of white
Onions. Grinds and extract the juice
mix with equal quantity of honey.
Take 2 spoons 3 times
per day.
OKRO
short 2 times per day
Herbalist i hail o.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by onward4life(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

Pls don't threaten the fragile Peace that is binding this country for Now.

With the current situation now oil Meat is even Advisable ***if you see to eat***
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by stasius: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nononsense !!!

Men eat your OKRO wella.
Its good for you!
I love okro soup!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
GOSSYPOL? Is that the name of some polytechnic or a gossip centre? I ate some awesome okra laden soup an hour ago and I feel more sperm bubbling!
Eat fruits before meals. No after meals. No in between meals. Will you make up your mind!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by 1stdammy: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Okro and Stew always on point.
I lika am die, especially when prepared with Eba.........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.