Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Charcoal Export Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Export Question (2731 Views)

How To Start Profitable Charcoal Export Business In Nigeria / Charcoal Export Business Discussion / Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Export Question by hauler: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hi Guys,
Does anyone here have any information about charcoal export to Europe from Nigeria? If anyone has any information on this business please contact me. Thanks!! cool
Re: Charcoal Export Question by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Which one are you interested in, the buying or the selling?
Re: Charcoal Export Question by hauler: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
I am interested in the selling [export] from naija to europe etc,
Re: Charcoal Export Question by Thethy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: Charcoal Export Question by mchuxx(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2009
CONTACT: CHERIX PORTALS LIMITED FOR CHARCOAL EXPORT. @www.cherixportals.com
Re: Charcoal Export Question by azeezpop(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
WELL EXPORTATION OF CHARCOAL IS BAN FOR NOW, I'M A FREIGHT FOWARDER AND I KNOW MUCH ABOUT EXPORT. THERE ARE MANY THINGS YOU CAN EXPORT TO EUROPE,AMERICA AND ASIS THAT CAN FETCH YOU MORE MONEY THAT CHARCOAL. BUT FIRST THING IS FOR YOU TO HAVE A BUYER OR RECIEVER OVER THERE. ANY OTHER THING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EXPORT I CAN ADVICE YOU, IM AT EXPORT SEAT M.M.I AIRPORT, IKEJA,

Re: Charcoal Export Question by croj(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
hello gents,

contact me if you need genuine local or international buyers for any of your products.
its real and working. it takes little time.

naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Export Question by akunle(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
Why is it that none of you is leaving contact addresses either by way of telepohone or email
Akunle
Re: Charcoal Export Question by azeezpop(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2009
THANKS A LOT! I NEED AN INTERNATIONAL BUYER OF NATIVE BLACK SOAP, HAIR ATTACHMENT, SNAILS AND SOME OTHER AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE, I KNOW ALL OTHER DOCUMENTATION IT TAKES TO EXPORT GOODS, BEING MY FIELD OF OPERATION, MY PHN: 08028426721/07035139928 azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Charcoal Export Question by kay80(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2009
azeezpop:

WELL EXPORTATION OF CHARCOAL IS BAN FOR NOW, I'M A FREIGHT FOWARDER AND I KNOW MUCH ABOUT EXPORT. THERE ARE MANY THINGS YOU CAN EXPORT TO EUROPE,AMERICA AND ASIS THAT CAN FETCH YOU MORE MONEY THAT CHARCOAL. BUT FIRST THING IS FOR YOU TO HAVE A BUYER OR RECIEVER OVER THERE. ANY OTHER THING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EXPORT I CAN ADVICE YOU, IM AT EXPORT SEAT M.M.I AIRPORT, IKEJA,

@azeezpop, Can you show your source of information that charcoal export has been banned. Please verify very well before posting here. Thanks.
Re: Charcoal Export Question by dejacrue: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2009
i learnt there is a link on nigerian customs website that itemises prohibited goods for import/export. i doubt the ban on charcoal. azeezpop, kindly reconfirm.
Re: Charcoal Export Question by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2009
dejacrue:

i learnt there is a link on nigerian customs website that itemises prohibited goods for import/export. i doubt the ban on charcoal. azeezpop, kindly reconfirm.

give us the link pls
Re: Charcoal Export Question by Thethy(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2011
Charcoal is an exportable product from Nigeria till date. Learn more about charcoal export from: http://charcoalexport.tripod.com
Re: Charcoal Export Question by Dereal1(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi.
    Charcoal export business is a lucrative one,but you have to know how to go about it.You have to know about export order,packaging,pricing,shipping terms and document and so on.For more visit the site below

(1) (Reply)

Caterpillar Payloader Business Information / Black Friday Deals To Watch Out For In Nigeria / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.