Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,136 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor (17901 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by fakepastor: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
A Letter to Bishop of Winners Chapel

Good day to you our dearly father, we really appreciate your effort towards the Ministry, our prayer for you is that God should grant you long life to make things right for the Pastor under your ministry

We are proudly to be a member of Winners here in Jos, Daddy We love you and our main focus is on you we are looking at your foot step to live and with your great teaching you impacted into us in Nigeria

many case as be reported to us against some pastor in your ministry, and we are concern about the future of the church, to be frank God called you and we can see that upon your ministry, but about 70% of the pastor under your ministry are not really called as far as we observed, it is so cheap to become a pastor if you can make the requirement,

·         BCC

·         LCC

·         motivation Speaker

·         pretender

A suspect we have now is stated below. (1)

Details about him

·         Name- Pastor Etim israel

·         State –Rivers

·         Country-Nigeria

·         Status-Married

·         Current Location -Port court

·         Children -1 Son

We were told that he almost empty the church account through a land deal him processed for the Gambia Church for his own selfishness interest commission

We will like you to set him up yourself, between now till next month, he is a homosexual and practice Evil cultist, and he also  maltreat her wife at home.

We got several  mail about him from Kaduna, Jos, Lagos, Gambia, Guinea- Bissau … that is totally Fake and is  a lair even when is preaching through his speech, though him motivate people when he talks ,because that is what most of them wants to hear

We have done our research about him to confirm what we heard about him, we notice it was true

We have confirm from about 7 people and they all said the same thing about him

This is our first suspect for the past 7 months ago, and we are going to give you three of your pastor again in next 1 to 2 month after our final conclusion towards them…

If you need proves towards any of them we will report them to you kindly mail us back, we will give you their names but for security reason we will only appreciate emails only. Only if you have notice them with our information, them we can come to have a word with you Sir

We don’t want to inform press agency for now we need to contact you first before we move on, because we need to protect the innocent souls, but if nothing as be done against him and others pastor been reported we are going to do our job done to save the innocent soul from pastor like them….

From FP groups in Jos & PH
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by AloyEmeka3: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
Fake story. There is nothing like Calabar state in Nigeria.
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Fake story. There is nothing like Calabar state in Nigeria.
GBAM!
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by manmustwac(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

GBAM!
did u create that fake story with that user i d?
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by fakepastor: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
is not a fake story, sorry for the mistake through the grammatical spelling.this is not we should use for playing,its is real,  those pastor just want to spoil the good work of Bishop Oyedepo but God will fight for us,bishop alone have a convant with God not them, the problem is that it is very easy to become a pastor in this ministry  once you have qualify for LCC and BCC . this has brought a lot of fake people into that ministries, I know God will help us, My advise is that Bishop should do something quick before this people bring bad image of the Church, Amen
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by fakepastor: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
you should know nobody can modify a fake story concerning any true pastors only if the pastor is evil, telling a fake story on innocent souls is a curse talk less of a man of God, but if the pastor is fake you cannot be harm by God you will only be rewarded, thought is very risk because they might wants to kill you,but God will fight for u and he will give u wisdom to do what is right at the right time, is a great risk but you also have a great reward by securing  the innocent soul from this bad fake man of God,

Me myself i was in one of the service at PH some times back when they said if anyone have interest to become an Assistant pastor he should summit this requirements,LCC,BCC,Marriage Certificate,List of Children. in my mind i said to myself been a pastor is just like hunting for a job,not my prophecy to ordeal a pastor to a branch or location.

all my concern is Papa the man is doing a great work,and creating our nation a good name and picture worldwide,but for those 70% pastors under him are worst than Satan

I know the fact will come one day

Sorry for my Bad English friends what i study in school is Criminology ,
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by bawomolo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Sorry for my Bad English friends what i study in school is Criminology ,

olodo grin grin

Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
manmustwac:

did u create that fake story with that user i d?
You must be inside your pants!
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by fakepastor: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
English no get expression na make i talk make you understand, anyway you understand, i cant disclose my ID just like that for security reason na Naija we dey, God dey Sa
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by MAYOWAAK: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
fakepastor:

is not a fake story, sorry for the mistake through the grammatical spelling.this is not we should use for playing,its is real, those pastor just want to spoil the good work of Bishop Oyedepo but God will fight for us,bishop alone have a convant with God not them, the problem is that it is very easy to become a pastor in this ministry once you have qualify for LCC and BCC . this has brought a lot of fake people into that ministries, I know God will help us, My advise is that Bishop should do something quick before this people bring bad image of the Church, Amen

WHAT IS LCC AND BCC?
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by santanovva(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2010
fakepastor:

A Letter to Bishop of Winners Chapel

Good day to you our dearly father, we really appreciate your effort towards the Ministry, our prayer for you is that God should grant you long life to make things right for the Pastor under your ministry

We are proudly to be a member of Winners here in Jos, Daddy We love you and our main focus is on you we are looking at your foot step to live and with your great teaching you impacted into us in Nigeria

many case as be reported to us against some pastor in your ministry, and we are concern about the future of the church, to be frank God called you and we can see that upon your ministry, but about 70% of the pastor under your ministry are not really called as far as we observed, it is so cheap to become a pastor if you can make the requirement,

· BCC

· LCC

· motivation Speaker

· pretender

A suspect we have now is stated below. (1)

Details about him

· Name- Pastor Etim israel

· State –Rivers

· Country-Nigeria

· Status-Married

· Current Location -Port court

· Children -1 Son

We were told that he almost empty the church account through a land deal him processed for the Gambia Church for his own selfishness interest commission

We will like you to set him up yourself, between now till next month, he is a homosexual and practice Evil cultist, and he also maltreat her wife at home.

We got several mail about him from Kaduna, Jos, Lagos, Gambia, Guinea- Bissau … that is totally Fake and is a lair even when is preaching through his speech, though him motivate people when he talks ,because that is what most of them wants to hear

We have done our research about him to confirm what we heard about him, we notice it was true

We have confirm from about 7 people and they all said the same thing about him

This is our first suspect for the past 7 months ago, and[b] we[/b] are going to give you three of your pastor again in next 1 to 2 month after our final conclusion towards them…

If you need proves towards any of them we will report them to you kindly mail us back, we will give you their names but for security reason we will only appreciate emails only. Only if you have notice them with our information, them we can come to have a word with you Sir

We don’t want to inform press agency for now we need to contact you first before we move on, because we need to protect the innocent souls, but if nothing as be done against him and others pastor been reported we are going to do our job done to save the innocent soul from pastor like them….

From FP groups in Jos & PH

Fakepastor, are all the WE's involved in this post?Una dey share the username together?
Isnt there a better medium of making your observation (personal or [b]WE[/b]sional) known to the required church authorities?
Sorry, this your post no be am! angry angry
Re: Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor by AKO1(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2010
No source = baseless allegation.

Apologies.

(1)

The Mightiness Of God’s Name / T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination