Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Things to say when you are on your period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things to say when you are on your period (3424 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
You well?. grin
come smoke make you chill with solomon small
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
if he calls when i'm having crams and crying, i won't have to tell him.
He just knows wat's up.

do you experience severe pains during your period undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

do you experience severe pains during your period undecided
I experience menstrual crams.
Is anything wrong with that?. grin
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
come smoke make you chill with solomon small
Who come be Solomon?. grin
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
berlin abi berlyn why you dey mention me, you dey turkey and you dey awake by this time undecided go check AIT look time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It baffles me on how you all reason here wtf is berlin you all are reffering me to....nd what happens with the time I choose to be awake?? Mr swerve undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
I experience menstrual crams.
Is anything wrong with that?. grin

no dear it was a harmless question no vexundecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by izzou(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
if he calls when i'm having crams and crying, i won't have to tell him.
He just knows wat's up.
undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

no dear it was a harmless question no vexundecided
I no dey vex.
Was i rude?, if "Yes" i'm Sorry!.
Back to your question, why did you ask?.
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by vikkeee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Who cares about your Goddamn period
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Beamborla(f): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's an open secret that ladies mensurate
Why make it awkward by trying to use euphemism

I'm on my period... Shikenna
Ewo ni wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
take your frustrated spirit away from my thread undecided

vikkeee:
Who cares about your Goddamn period
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by EmperorLee(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

It baffles me on how you all reason here wtf is berlin you all are reffering me as ...nd what happens with the time I decides to be awake?? Mr swerve undecided

Tell me you are not Berlyn again undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

it's midnight at turkey,you should be sleeping now o
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by vikkeee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

Frustrated spirit? Your whole body soul and spirit is frustrated!! Daughter of jezebel
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
a mistake you could have corrected in a polite manner ?? Thnks undecided
EmperorLee:

Tell me you are not Berlyn again undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by EmperorLee(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:
a mistake you could have corrected in a polite manner ?? Thnks undecided

Lol I wasn't trying to correct or fault your English (I don't do that at all), I was just showing you the loosed ends.

[size=1pt]Welcome back[/size]

1 Like

Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol I wasn't trying to correct or fault your English (I don't do that at all), I was just showing you the loosed ends.

[size=1pt]Welcome back[/size]

kk you still doubting undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
vikkeee:

Frustrated spirit? Your whole body soul and spirit is frustrated!! Daughter of jezebel

swerve biko undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by EmperorLee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:

kk you still doubting undecided

Lmao. When you are ready to go public, please give me a mention kiss
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:

you never see were dey they derail thread they discuss the derailing for inside the derail cheesy cheesy cheesy wee.d no good
Lord have mercy LMAO! cheesy

1 Share

Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Lord have mercy LMAO! cheesy
what to do my guy cheesy
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2016
angry
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Winnelyn(f): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lmao. When you are ready to go public, please give me a mention kiss
i don't get you undecided
Re: Things to say when you are on your period by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:
No one will know that you're on your period unless you tell them, which is normally a positive thing.

However, if you're dating a guy who's trying to touch you below the belt, or if your friends are wondering why you've been so moody, then you might want to let them know it's your time of the month..Since saying that you're on your period sounds so bland and boring, there are other ways you can divulge of the information.

Here are a few of the classiest ways to say you're on your period:

My oven is in cleaning mode

Your period might feel like a pointless form of torture.
However, it's really the time when your body sheds pieces of itself that it no longer needs, which is what makes this phrase pretty accurate!

MY GIRL HAS STARTED HER MONTHLY JOB

Anytime you reference it being a certain time of "month," everyone should understand what you're talking about, So unless you have a daughter,
your friends shouldn't take long to figure out who your "girl" is After all, they all have to deal with their own girls. undecided

I’M EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

If you're uncomfortable getting sexual with your boyfriend during that time of the month, you can use this phrase to warn him to keep his hands off.
He can touch you again once your body is back to running smoothly.

MOTHER NATURE IS OBSESSED WITH ME

Even though Mother Nature visits every woman once a month, it can feel like she's obsessed with you when your time comes...

IT'S SHARK WEEK
You wouldn't want to swim on your period, especially in an ocean full of sharks....Everyone claims that they're attracted to blood, so the situation wouldn't end well!!

I'M STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT

Unless you're sitting in a car then your boyfriend should be able to figure this one out In a week, once your period is over then you can give him the green light instead you don't have to be blunt and tell others that you're bleeding below the belt, because there are plenty of other ways to state that you're on your period..

What euphemism do you usually use in order to tell others that it's your time of the month

Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

it doesn't still change the fact that u are on your period and getting stained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daonl / Romancelanders hate this guy so muxh / Check This Hilarious Chat Between Two Friends Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.